Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

End Game Grinding Areas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Ok, I have found that Friar Sand drops gear such as equipment and weapons(havent seen the weapons, but I heard he drops them, also want to ask if these weapons have cards with them)
Dragon prince aka Lo Pan drops some really good accesories, (got backstab ring from him for swashbuckler)

However, I want to ask if there is any other good bosses to grind? and has anyone happen upons some pets?(just recently got my armadillo, he's awesome by the way)

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Oooh, where do you find Lo Pan? As a swashbuckler, I can never have enough backstabs!

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Shiningfantasia on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
Oooh, where do you find Lo Pan? As a swashbuckler, I can never have enough backstabs!
Lo Pan is the imposter dragon prince, and you can find him Icy Dock >Paths of Penance> Temple of the West
If you finish the main quest line then he is inside the instance dungeon. He also drops other accesories for other classes so you might like those too.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Thank you Demerrell!

I will make a mental note, this one is something I will definitely want to farm. Thank you. :)

Ensign
Jul 08, 2010
me and my wife just got the tawny turtle pet from the catgirl ninja fight under raven isle in mushu

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Community Leader
seasnake on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
I think all your equipment drop questions are answered here:
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?7272-No-auction-equipment-guide-(all-levels)
wow. that's an incredibly useful link. Thanks!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!