Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Support History" ?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 12, 2010
I used the red "question mark" at the top of the page to contact support. After entering all of the information and then clicking on "continue", I got a message with a few lines about "the ticket number" and "allow xxx amount of time for a reply" (or something like that), and a comment about "you can also check the status of your request by going to 'My Accounts' and clicking on 'Support History'. " I have looked all over My Accounts, and I cannot find such a tab called "Support History". Is this going to be a new feature later? Or am I completely missing something here?

Ensign
Mar 23, 2009
I to am looking for this. I have not be able to do a class quest for over 48 hours. I want to see my ticket make sure I did not miss a detail but there is no way to view it.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Trogbok: which quest are you working on, quest location and other information that will help other players identify your quest? If you supply details, other Players will try to assist you with your quests or let you know that they have had problems too. You just might be missing doing what you think is a side quest that actually help complete the main quest.

Ensign
Mar 23, 2009
My problem had to be addressed directly by RATBEARD's staff and another Dev that joined me in game to see the problem.

The thing they parried in Jonah Town. have to defeat Inoshishi warlord in commodore parry's home. The problem was the warlord was not in the room.

The only reason it took them so long to help was the fact we kept missing each other. I would be in Jonah town, try to do the quest, then leave to go back to monkey land.

I don't know the name of the Dev that joined me but was nice to see sometimes they do appear in the game to look into issues. Out come could have been a little better but missing out on 12XP was not as bad as not being able to do that step of the quest.