Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Finally Beat Pirate101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2012
Recently I was playing and I beat the game. I've been 65 for a long while now but I haven't truly beat the game. Now that I have it makes me so curious to what G. was in stored to defeat Kane. Seriously I spent until 2:00 last night thinking about Pirates. But I'm glad I got to beat the game at this time because it's not too early so it kills me to wait all the way till the next update but not to late so I'll be under-level and not be able to try out the new world in an upcoming test realm. When KingsIsle released the Test Realm for MB and A I was still in Cool Ranch trying to beat the dreaded Bumbaloons.
Recap
Beat game
curious
glad
bored

Administrator
Congratulations on making it to the end of the current story-line in Pirate101! Have you started a second character yet?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
It is to expensive for me to start a new character and I want to see what comes next. Who hopes it is Polaris?

Ensign
May 23, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Brave Hunter Vane on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
It is to expensive for me to start a new character and I want to see what comes next. Who hopes it is Polaris?
It doesn't cost any more to start another pirate. With your current membership or crowns purchased areas, you are entitled to have 6 different pirates so 5x the fun is in store for you.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
i also have another pirate,he's named after a director i like.