Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I don't think I am understood.

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I mean, the posts that I make, barely get any posts, and when I make another thread on another post, I don't feel special at all, saying, " Oh. just another pirate passing by " I feel that pirates who have more posts, tend to be more " liked " than other pirates. I went message boards crazy, posting on any thread I can, s I have more posts to be more "liked" and more special.
Honest Hannah lvl 16
Sad Natalie lvl 59

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
pirate101 lover on Nov 21, 2013 wrote:
I mean, the posts that I make, barely get any posts, and when I make another thread on another post, I don't feel special at all, saying, " Oh. just another pirate passing by " I feel that pirates who have more posts, tend to be more " liked " than other pirates. I went message boards crazy, posting on any thread I can, s I have more posts to be more "liked" and more special.
Honest Hannah lvl 16
Sad Natalie lvl 59
well, you have more yars than posts so that should count for something no?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Honest Hannah lvl 16
Sad Natalie lvl 59
I agree with Speed Switch, You seem to be well liked. I suspect what is happening is that when you make a post you say it so well that further comment isn't necessary and a yar will do it or just leaving it as said is fine. We don't post here for a popularity contest. We all just share our hearts and discuss things as they trigger a response. If we answer or not has nothing to do if we like who said it. You are a part of this message board family and nothing can change that. You are one of us and quite understood.

Ensign
Nov 27, 2011
Honest Hannah lvl 16
Sad Natalie lvl 59
Maybe, but I, for example, like to pay more attention to the game than to message boards.
Idon't think you should worry so much

Diego Hawser lvl 60 witchdoctor

Brian Hawser lvl 59

Steven Blake lvl 65 Privateer

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 21, 2013 wrote:
I agree with Speed Switch, You seem to be well liked. I suspect what is happening is that when you make a post you say it so well that further comment isn't necessary and a yar will do it or just leaving it as said is fine. We don't post here for a popularity contest. We all just share our hearts and discuss things as they trigger a response. If we answer or not has nothing to do if we like who said it. You are a part of this message board family and nothing can change that. You are one of us and quite understood.
Really? I mean, people like Highlander Fox has a lot of roleplays, and it is well yared with a lot of posts. That won't ever happen to me, I just know that.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
Really? I mean, people like Highlander Fox has a lot of roleplays, and it is well yared with a lot of posts. That won't ever happen to me, I just know that.
There are a lot of role plays going on right now and I am sure it is just that people are way too busy. I am only in one and the posts have slowed WAY down. I am not complaining at all. I totally understand that people are very busy, especially at this time of year. I suspect it is not that you are not liked, it is just that the timing is wrong. All those flameing role plays started in the summer when many had much more time to dedicate to message board creativity and they are just swamped with school, jobs and getting ready for the holidays. I am sure that Jack can confirm that even the number of posts on the message boards has really slowed down since school started.
Please do not take the non interest personally. Our beloved friends are just busy with real life and that must always come first. .
Like I said, You are a part of this family and busy or not you are always loved.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
There are a lot of role plays going on right now and I am sure it is just that people are way too busy. I am only in one and the posts have slowed WAY down. I am not complaining at all. I totally understand that people are very busy, especially at this time of year. I suspect it is not that you are not liked, it is just that the timing is wrong. All those flameing role plays started in the summer when many had much more time to dedicate to message board creativity and they are just swamped with school, jobs and getting ready for the holidays. I am sure that Jack can confirm that even the number of posts on the message boards has really slowed down since school started.
Please do not take the non interest personally. Our beloved friends are just busy with real life and that must always come first. .
Like I said, You are a part of this family and busy or not you are always loved.
Not to mention how the game is kinda in lull right now. Everyone who isn't as dedicated as we are are probably doing other things right now, such as school or other games. World of Warcraft just announced a new expansion, and all my pals who play both are rushing over to W.o.W. to prepare. If the current number of people on the boards are low, than of course the responses will have a lower amount, no matter how popular you are.

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
I have been waiting for months for a post on my role plays, they might as well be a locked topic.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
I have been waiting for months for a post on my role plays, they might as well be a locked topic.
Like I said, it is just a matter of timing. Sometimes they strike a cord and sometimes they don't. It has nothing to do with what we think of you, dear sister. When folks get really busy they only have so much time to spend here and if they are already active in several roleplays, another one would be too much. This is a busy season in many lives but please be assured that busy role play or not, you belong here. *Hugs*