Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Class upgrade?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
will there be a class upgrade I been wanting to ask this question for quite some time. I know that wizard101 gets a class upgrade at level 60 but will there ever be one for pirate101? like I know where pirates and all but I feel left behind with all my companions who gets a upgrade/class promotion at certain levels and I feel like we should to. anyone else agree to this?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
What do you mean by 'class upgrade'. I've gotten my Wizard in Wizard101 to lvl 59 before quitting! (i'm not kidding). We got class upgrades in Wizards?!!

*whispers* What does a 'class upgrade' even do/mean..?

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Bloody Belle on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
What do you mean by 'class upgrade'. I've gotten my Wizard in Wizard101 to lvl 59 before quitting! (i'm not kidding). We got class upgrades in Wizards?!!

*whispers* What does a 'class upgrade' even do/mean..?
for you first question, yea in wizard101 there are school or class promotions at level 60 which allows you to choose sun, moon or astral schools? not sure of the names since I don't focus hard enough to remember the schools of wizard101 (snore). for the second question, when I mean by class upgrade I mean will our pirate characters get a promotion to upgrade in a higher rank in just being regular swashbucklers, musketeers, buccaneers etc. I mean it would be really cool right? for example I am a level 63 swashbuckler say if I got a quest to promote myself and I completed that quest, lets say at level 70 , I wont just be a regular swashbuckler Ill be a Shadow Fencer or something and along with class promotion I get new powers and never before seen talents wouldn't that be interesting? or are we just going to be plain old swashbucklers and buccaneers watching our companions upgrade in class while we stay the same?

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
ThtKidPacman on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
for you first question, yea in wizard101 there are school or class promotions at level 60 which allows you to choose sun, moon or astral schools? not sure of the names since I don't focus hard enough to remember the schools of wizard101 (snore). for the second question, when I mean by class upgrade I mean will our pirate characters get a promotion to upgrade in a higher rank in just being regular swashbucklers, musketeers, buccaneers etc. I mean it would be really cool right? for example I am a level 63 swashbuckler say if I got a quest to promote myself and I completed that quest, lets say at level 70 , I wont just be a regular swashbuckler Ill be a Shadow Fencer or something and along with class promotion I get new powers and never before seen talents wouldn't that be interesting? or are we just going to be plain old swashbucklers and buccaneers watching our companions upgrade in class while we stay the same?
Oh. I know what you're talking about now. Star, Moon, and Astral. That would be awesome!
Perhaps we can get 3 unique schools just like in Wizards. If I remember correctly, Star was like spell boosts. Moon was transformations... Lord knows what Astral was ... Since this is Pirates, we can't use those Wizard schools (unless KI changed them a little)... I can't think of the names or talents they would give, but if you have any ideas, i'm all ears...

Ensign
Oct 27, 2009
ThtKidPacman on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
The astral schools are not promotions, they are just spell trainers. You don't promote to either a sun, star, or moon wizard, you can just train spells from them like you can train spells from other schools in wizard or talents/powers from other class trainers in pirate.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Bloody Belle on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Oh. I know what you're talking about now. Star, Moon, and Astral. That would be awesome!
Perhaps we can get 3 unique schools just like in Wizards. If I remember correctly, Star was like spell boosts. Moon was transformations... Lord knows what Astral was ... Since this is Pirates, we can't use those Wizard schools (unless KI changed them a little)... I can't think of the names or talents they would give, but if you have any ideas, i'm all ears...
just so you know, the astral schools are the 3 generally. its actually sun, star and moon. sun boosts card damage/accuracy and does something else i forgot. star boosts the player itself. when a star spell is casted the player will get boosted damage, critical etc. moon transforms. it could be either a class that heavily depends on the glass strength like a gobbler or be able to do more than one role like a colossus. whatevs, this isnt the W101 message boards