Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Waponi war Roleplay!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Slowly, Dolan Orleans recovers. He had been the first to be taken down by the massive Waponi war party charging the beach of Skull Island in a bid for revenge. He helps his firstmate Eep Opp Ork Ah AH up, and then runs over to Emma and Bonnie, who were positioned up on the Bazaar. "good morning, you lot. what's the ruckus with the Waponi?" the native Marleybonian asked About time you woke up. The little pests seem riled up!" Bonnie quipped in her thick Highlander accent. Emma was about to say something , but got whacked by a sling and went down. The beach was utter chaos. Subodai was in chains and tied up by where the canoes landed. Anne Radcliffe, accompanied by Sarah Steele and El Toro, was in the thick of it. The Atherton siblings were also here, and Quentin was riding a Golem, laughing like a child with a new toy. D.S. Deveraux and Keira Darkmoor guarded the entrance to Avery's court with Kan Po and Birgus Latro. Both sides fallen were moaning across the beach, and a distant explosion was heard from the port. The local tribe of Water Moles's village was on fire. The Waponi were also being accompanied by what little was left of the Red Sash Gangand the Rats of Nimm, both seizing a chance for revenge. After surveying, Dolan laughed. Bonnie said, " Has the pressure driven ye mad?!". Dolan replied, " No, my good lady, but i'm surprised anyone's want to attack this island while the man who commands the commander of the local Troggies is here." He took out a horn which then emitted a high pitched trill. In about a minute the noise of dozens of Trogiies whipped up into a deadly frenzy was heard. They charged into battle. "What got those critters so whipped up in a frenzy?" Ol' Fish Eye asked, having just climbed up on the roof. " The promise of cheese. They'd never had it before, but it is worse than Yum with those guys."

and i'm giving what happens next to you. Do the Waponi unveil something up their sleeves? Or do the Troggy-backed Pirates gain the upper hand?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
OOC: Ooh hoo hoo I love roleplay threads! For this, I will be incorporating the entire Golden Gryphon crew, which includes Jack the Buccaneer (Lizzy's crush, btw he's a character I made up for her XD), Heather the Musketeer (Lizzy's best friend), Andrew the Witchdoctor (Lizzy's twin brother), and Lizzy the Swashbuckler.
~
Heather Thompson was marching through Skull Island when a Waponi War broke out of nowhere. She ducked under a food vendor and watched the havoc take place, smiling at something finally interesting happening in her life. Maybe it was time that she and her friends did something fun together, for once.
She took out three gold coins from her Marleybonian Captain's top coat, and examined each one in respectful awe. Each was unique, on the front being the crew's crest, the golden gryphon, and on the back being the crest of the foster home of whichever crew member. Heather held a gold coin with the crest of Grizzlehiem on the back and willed her best friend to come to her.
"Ow!" Lizzy yelped, having appeared next to Heather and then bumping her head on the cart. "What's the emergency?" She demanded, her eyes filled with fear on what could possibly be so urgent. Then her green eyes feel on the sight of the Waponi War. "Oh."
Heather quickly called on the other two members of the crew, who also bumped their heads on the cart. "What's wrong, Heather?" Lizzy's twin brother, Andrew, asked. The two looked incredibly alike: Blonde hair, green eyes, same nose, same smile.
"Please tell me this isn't a prank." Jack looked exasperated, going back and forth between looking at Heather seriously and then looking at Lizzy sheepishly.
"This isn't a prank." Heather smiled at them. "Come on, guys! We need to have some fun together!" And with that, Heather disappeared into the mass of pirates, companions, and water moles, firing her sniper as she went.
"She's crazy." Lizzy said, quickly following her friend.
"Agreed." chimed the boys.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
*A sailor from Skull Island bursts into Buckingham Palace
Me: HALT! What do thy bidding do you have with Victoria and William?
Sailor: A war is on Skull Island. They're moving there forces to the colony of Port Regal.
Me: This is bad! Marleybonian troops of 10,000; move out!
(He started out with 800 but gained more during the battles of the Armada)
Me: I'm gonna talk thee William sailor. What is thee name?
Dolan Orleans: Dolan Orleans sir.
Me: King. The Waponi's are going to strike our colony of PORT REGAL!
King William: They do what! They will pay! Send your troops to battle!
Me: Yes William.
*walks out
Meanwhile
Beltran De La Vega: All right watermoles! Today we attack the shores of Port Regal!
Oliviar Carbajal: But sir; the watermoles will meet us with great force!
Beltran De La Vega: No worries; King Bauza will protect us! He's sending the commander of Pedro Nez to aid us.
Oliviar Carbajal: Okay. We will successfully attack Port Regal!
Who will win this battle? The Watermoles of 6,000 strong or the 10,000 Marleybonians.
You decide the battle!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Frozenmuskets on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
Slowly, Dolan Orleans recovers. He had been the first to be taken down by the massive Waponi war party charging the beach of Skull Island in a bid for revenge. He helps his firstmate Eep Opp Ork Ah AH up, and then runs over to Emma and Bonnie, who were positioned up on the Bazaar. "good morning, you lot. what's the ruckus with the Waponi?" the native Marleybonian asked About time you woke up. The little pests seem riled up!" Bonnie quipped in her thick Highlander accent. Emma was about to say something , but got whacked by a sling and went down. The beach was utter chaos. Subodai was in chains and tied up by where the canoes landed. Anne Radcliffe, accompanied by Sarah Steele and El Toro, was in the thick of it. The Atherton siblings were also here, and Quentin was riding a Golem, laughing like a child with a new toy. D.S. Deveraux and Keira Darkmoor guarded the entrance to Avery's court with Kan Po and Birgus Latro. Both sides fallen were moaning across the beach, and a distant explosion was heard from the port. The local tribe of Water Moles's village was on fire. The Waponi were also being accompanied by what little was left of the Red Sash Gangand the Rats of Nimm, both seizing a chance for revenge. After surveying, Dolan laughed. Bonnie said, " Has the pressure driven ye mad?!". Dolan replied, " No, my good lady, but i'm surprised anyone's want to attack this island while the man who commands the commander of the local Troggies is here." He took out a horn which then emitted a high pitched trill. In about a minute the noise of dozens of Trogiies whipped up into a deadly frenzy was heard. They charged into battle. "What got those critters so whipped up in a frenzy?" Ol' Fish Eye asked, having just climbed up on the roof. " The promise of cheese. They'd never had it before, but it is worse than Yum with those guys."

and i'm giving what happens next to you. Do the Waponi unveil something up their sleeves? Or do the Troggy-backed Pirates gain the upper hand?
(OOC: Lotta roleplayin' going on. XD And a correction, it's Keira Moone. She's from Darkmoor, it isn't her last name. XD)

Emma got up and glanced at the rock thrown at her. "Dang Waponi..." She growled. "And to think I first thought they were adorable!"

Keira held her staff in front of the gateway, eyes narrowed and watchful. She was prepared for any sudden assaults, and at any movement already had her staff out. She noticed a spearman attempting to stealthy make its way toward the gate, but she clonked it over the head with her staff.

(Ciao!)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
I will join but explain what the heck is happening?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Omar Underwood stopped in Skull Island for hoodoo training when the war broke out. He quickly scrambled up the stairs to to the platform on the Brawling Hall hurled storms and hexes at the invaders trying to keep them out of the shopping square.
"Does anyone know how this whole mess started?!"

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
(OOC: Lotta roleplayin' going on. XD And a correction, it's Keira Moone. She's from Darkmoor, it isn't her last name. XD)

Emma got up and glanced at the rock thrown at her. "Dang Waponi..." She growled. "And to think I first thought they were adorable!"

Keira held her staff in front of the gateway, eyes narrowed and watchful. She was prepared for any sudden assaults, and at any movement already had her staff out. She noticed a spearman attempting to stealthy make its way toward the gate, but she clonked it over the head with her staff.

(Ciao!)
"Water-Moles are adorable, Emma... but I can't imagine why the Waponi have decided to leave their sacred volcano and attack here," Anne Radcliffe managed to grit out while defending herself from angry Waponi left and right. Since she didn't want to hurt them, really, her rapier was still at her side while she employed a cast-iron frying pan that she had somehow acquired in the general confusion as her defense.

Anne tried to reason with her attackers. "Listen - (whap!)- why are you --(bonk!)- attacking us? -- (bip! thunk!)" Anne had to admit that frying pan was not her ideal method of attack: her arms were getting very tired. At least Mordecai would approve of me taking up a smashy weapon, the thought flitted through her head.

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Everything begins to look good for the pirates at the beach until you hear the rhythmic beating of drums. The pirates and troggy reinforcements turn to see... A trio of waponi sumo's walking down the beach! The troggies begin to scatter and flee before these giant waponi warriors!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The Undead Obeah on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Omar Underwood stopped in Skull Island for hoodoo training when the war broke out. He quickly scrambled up the stairs to to the platform on the Brawling Hall hurled storms and hexes at the invaders trying to keep them out of the shopping square.
"Does anyone know how this whole mess started?!"
"Nope!" cackled Heather with glee, stunning masses of Waponi in mere seconds with her musket. Lizzy followed quickly, hitting a nerve in the left shoulder with the handle of her blade to any Waponi that escaped Heather, not that many did.
"Heather!" Lizzy cried over all of the noise.
"What?" Heather called back.
"This is kinda fun!" Lizzy smiled, tagging two more Waponi.
"Duh!" Heather grinned, having just stunned a dozen Waponi at once.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
"Nope!" cackled Heather with glee, stunning masses of Waponi in mere seconds with her musket. Lizzy followed quickly, hitting a nerve in the left shoulder with the handle of her blade to any Waponi that escaped Heather, not that many did.
"Heather!" Lizzy cried over all of the noise.
"What?" Heather called back.
"This is kinda fun!" Lizzy smiled, tagging two more Waponi.
"Duh!" Heather grinned, having just stunned a dozen Waponi at once.
OOC: Interesting, another roleplay.

Hank sat up from his spot on top of Skull Mountain when he heard the screeches of battle outside Avery's Court, but the Waponis were fast approaching. Hank ran down very quickly to greet the fight and when he got to the gate into Avery's Court, the Waponis were inches away from passing into the court. Hank then greeted them, "Good day, kind sirs, what brings you to Skull Island?" The Waponis just stood there with their mouths open. "Well that didn't work," Hank mumbled, "How about Plan B?" He then waved his staff a couple of times, then sped through the Waponis, taking them out in bunches. Then he stopped and spun his staff. It worked perfectly as a blockade. The Waponi reinforcements were quickly blown away. Hank then went into action. He knocked out multiple at a time, but the Waponis kept coming, and coming, and coming. Soon, there were way too many for everybody in Skull Island to fight. But Hank kept fighting them. And then, Hank was knocked out cold by someone hitting him on the back of the head with a frying pan. Was that a Waponi?, Hank thought, as his vision faded away.......

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Jacob Freeman: This is not going good men. The Pirates aren't doing well. I'm sending my army to battle!
Prince Joshua: We need to teleport to battle Elizabeth and Rashaida!
Black Rose: TO BATTLE!
Prince Joshua: *blows war horn FOR THE DOGS OF MARLEYBONE AND THE PIRATES OF SKULL ISLAND! YAH!
As the men and the calvary run to battle they shoot and the cavalry with there mighty swords fought and fought and he lost many troops. After the battle was over; they won! They killed and took the them hostage.
Prince Joshua: May King William and Queen Victoria be praised! They will be our slaves now! The watermoles will be.
MARLEYBONE WON!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Interesting, another roleplay.

Hank sat up from his spot on top of Skull Mountain when he heard the screeches of battle outside Avery's Court, but the Waponis were fast approaching. Hank ran down very quickly to greet the fight and when he got to the gate into Avery's Court, the Waponis were inches away from passing into the court. Hank then greeted them, "Good day, kind sirs, what brings you to Skull Island?" The Waponis just stood there with their mouths open. "Well that didn't work," Hank mumbled, "How about Plan B?" He then waved his staff a couple of times, then sped through the Waponis, taking them out in bunches. Then he stopped and spun his staff. It worked perfectly as a blockade. The Waponi reinforcements were quickly blown away. Hank then went into action. He knocked out multiple at a time, but the Waponis kept coming, and coming, and coming. Soon, there were way too many for everybody in Skull Island to fight. But Hank kept fighting them. And then, Hank was knocked out cold by someone hitting him on the back of the head with a frying pan. Was that a Waponi?, Hank thought, as his vision faded away.......
(Oh nooo! How funny -- but poor Hank!)

The Waponis did not seem to be interested in answering Anne's reasonable question. In fact, they seemed to be in a frenzy, and not responding to anything but the desire to fight. I may have to fight for real -- the frying pan thing isn't working, thought Anne. But she was getting better at wielding it.

Or so she thought. Swish -- (bap! Another Waponi down) -- duck down (that was from a Waponi shaman breathing fire)-- ( bonk! yet another Waponi) -- backhand swing (Ouch!).

Wait, that wasn't a Waponi! Anne realized. She turned around, horrified to see Hank collapsing as a result of being accidentally backhanded with a frying pan. A perfect backhand, perhaps, if it had only been the right target. Anne tossed the frying pan in the midst of the oncoming Waponi to deter them for a few seconds, and grabbed Hank by the shoulders to lift him up, then awkwardly attempting to hold him with one arm while fumbling for the Yum potion slung at her belt with her other hand...

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
The Silver Rogue emerges from the storm gate in Tradewind skyways, the ship showing its use with the stronger and better manned ships of Cool Ranch. Never the less, Captain Tim Walker brought her to port and dropped the anchor, using the emblem of disembarkment to reach the ports of Pureto Mico. As his crew also began to disembark, unloading treasures and loot from Cool Ranch, he took the time to catch up on the news of Skull Mountain.

"Si, the water moles is making for Skull Mountain." He heard one monquistain say to another.

"In large numbers I heard, they didn't even bother with Flotsam, just sailed by and made for the island."

Over hearing the talk he spoke to them.

"When did they make for Skull Island?" He asked

They both jumped at his voice and larger size.

"Holy Banana, you're a tall one." The first monquistain said.

"I get that a lot." Tim said dryly. "About the water moles, how many days have they been on the move."

"Ah, maybe dos maybe tres days, senior." The second said.

Tim only frowned, which made both monquistains flinch, but he turned away without another word and went to find Sarah Steel.

Finding her near the docks, he quickly gave orders to finish resupplying and to get all hands back on deck within the hour, they had to sail for home as soon as they could.

A day later, the Silver Rogue came within sight of Skull Island and Tim and his crew could only stare in amazement at the sheer number of Waponi ships and the forms filtering about on its shores. Only a few Waponi ships were still manned, and from the look of things, unprepared for ship battle.

He turned to start barking orders to his crew.

"Ready cannons! Take those ships down! The water moles came for a fight, we are going to give them one to remember!"

A cheer went through his crew as they rushed to their duties in ship combat, cannons were soon loaded and ready and the Waponi ships in range.

"Fire!" He yelled before the cannon fire erupted.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Andrew barely missed getting hit in the head by a frying pan. He ducked, then clasped the wrists that held the lethal weapon. He stood back up again, looking down at the girl who had nearly whacked him.
She looked back up at him apologetically.
"Well hel-lo, beautiful!" He grinned at her, winking. He then tagged another Waponi from behind her back with his Witchdoctor's staff. Andrew winked at her one more time for good measure, then dashed into the masses of Waponi once more.
For the rest of the war, Andrew could hardly think about anything but the girl that nearly knocked him out with a frying pan.
~
Jack and Lizzy stood back-to-back, surrounded by ten Waponi. They looked at each other over their shoulders.
"Do you remember that move that we used to practice for situations like this?" Jack asked.
"Yes." Lizzy responded, pressing up against Jack harder, for the Waponi on her side advanced. "I know we're the only ones that can do it, because you're the strongest and i'm the lightest."
"Yeah, that one. I think now would be an excellent time to use that move." Jack straightened his back, trying to get away from the Waponi.
"I agree." Lizzy said. They looped their arms together, forming a tight bond.
"Ready?"
"Hit it!"
Jack bent his back, Lizzy laying on his. They spun around in a tight circle, Lizzy kicking each and every Waponi that dared come near them. One of her boots flew into the head of a Waponi, knocking it out cold. Lizzy, unfazed, fought the rest of the war with only one boot on.
~
Heather shot every Waponi she saw, but one of her shots didn't work correctly. She tapped the side of her sniper, then fired again. Still nothing.
And then she looked properly at what she was trying to shoot.
One of the three HUGE Waponi Warriars glared down at her, rubbing his tummy angrily. Heather let out a small whimper sound, that dashed away faster than it would seem the musketeer could possibly go.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
(Oh nooo! How funny -- but poor Hank!)

The Waponis did not seem to be interested in answering Anne's reasonable question. In fact, they seemed to be in a frenzy, and not responding to anything but the desire to fight. I may have to fight for real -- the frying pan thing isn't working, thought Anne. But she was getting better at wielding it.

Or so she thought. Swish -- (bap! Another Waponi down) -- duck down (that was from a Waponi shaman breathing fire)-- ( bonk! yet another Waponi) -- backhand swing (Ouch!).

Wait, that wasn't a Waponi! Anne realized. She turned around, horrified to see Hank collapsing as a result of being accidentally backhanded with a frying pan. A perfect backhand, perhaps, if it had only been the right target. Anne tossed the frying pan in the midst of the oncoming Waponi to deter them for a few seconds, and grabbed Hank by the shoulders to lift him up, then awkwardly attempting to hold him with one arm while fumbling for the Yum potion slung at her belt with her other hand...
"Anne, uh, maybe you should stick to swords." Emma commented as she noticed Hank. Emma loaded her gun again, and a blast of sparks charged toward a Waponi Slingman. "Urgh, why does this make me feel so guilty..?" A spearman made an attempt to sneak up behind her, but the blonde turned around and backhanded him with her musket. "Hey, best weapon ever! It serves for melee and range." She smiled as she continued to whack Waponi with it.

Emma tossed Anne her own mojo potion. "I have no use for it right now!-" Emma paused to whack a couple more Waponi Spearmen down. "So go ahead and use mine."

Captain
May 16, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
"Anne, uh, maybe you should stick to swords." Emma commented as she noticed Hank. Emma loaded her gun again, and a blast of sparks charged toward a Waponi Slingman. "Urgh, why does this make me feel so guilty..?" A spearman made an attempt to sneak up behind her, but the blonde turned around and backhanded him with her musket. "Hey, best weapon ever! It serves for melee and range." She smiled as she continued to whack Waponi with it.

Emma tossed Anne her own mojo potion. "I have no use for it right now!-" Emma paused to whack a couple more Waponi Spearmen down. "So go ahead and use mine."
Hank's eyes flew open just before a giant Waponi sumo was about to fall on him. Hank quickly rolled away, but was greeted by another sumo. "OW!" Hank yowled as the Waponi sumo punched him in the gut. "OOOOW!" Hank screamed as another, different Waponi sumo punched him in the back. He dropped to his knees. Then the third Waponi sumo flung him into the sky and started throwing a flurry of punches at him. "Ow, Ow, OW, Ow, OW!!!" Hank rasped, desperate for air. On the ground, Hank slowly regained his strength. Then all three of the Waponis belly flopped on to him. While being crushed by their weight, Hank yelled, "Darn Waponi sumos! You'll PAY!" On the word PAY, a navy blue aura surrounded him, and all three Waponis were thrown off him. Now re-energized, Hank took out Waponi soldiers left and right. Then an explosion happened at the docks. Someone was attacking the Waponi ships from the outside! Hank grinned. The tables were being turned, and Skull Island may survive the never-ending attack after all.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Anne stood quite stunned for a moment. Was that boy flirting with me? Another boy, apparently, she had nearly beaned with the frying pan. Nah. He couldn't be. Could he?

Then Emma's laughingly chiding words filtered into her brain. "You're right, Emma, of course. It's sword and dagger for me from now on." Anne laughed lightly, but found herself blushing to the roots of her hair. Anne cloaked herself and her nearby companions in shadow, mostly to protect Hank, who was beginning to stir as she trickled the healing Yum juice into his mouth. That the shadows hid her scarlet cheeks was definitely an added advantage.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Andrew barely missed getting hit in the head by a frying pan. He ducked, then clasped the wrists that held the lethal weapon. He stood back up again, looking down at the girl who had nearly whacked him.
She looked back up at him apologetically.
"Well hel-lo, beautiful!" He grinned at her, winking. He then tagged another Waponi from behind her back with his Witchdoctor's staff. Andrew winked at her one more time for good measure, then dashed into the masses of Waponi once more.
For the rest of the war, Andrew could hardly think about anything but the girl that nearly knocked him out with a frying pan.
~
Jack and Lizzy stood back-to-back, surrounded by ten Waponi. They looked at each other over their shoulders.
"Do you remember that move that we used to practice for situations like this?" Jack asked.
"Yes." Lizzy responded, pressing up against Jack harder, for the Waponi on her side advanced. "I know we're the only ones that can do it, because you're the strongest and i'm the lightest."
"Yeah, that one. I think now would be an excellent time to use that move." Jack straightened his back, trying to get away from the Waponi.
"I agree." Lizzy said. They looped their arms together, forming a tight bond.
"Ready?"
"Hit it!"
Jack bent his back, Lizzy laying on his. They spun around in a tight circle, Lizzy kicking each and every Waponi that dared come near them. One of her boots flew into the head of a Waponi, knocking it out cold. Lizzy, unfazed, fought the rest of the war with only one boot on.
~
Heather shot every Waponi she saw, but one of her shots didn't work correctly. She tapped the side of her sniper, then fired again. Still nothing.
And then she looked properly at what she was trying to shoot.
One of the three HUGE Waponi Warriars glared down at her, rubbing his tummy angrily. Heather let out a small whimper sound, that dashed away faster than it would seem the musketeer could possibly go.
Emma glanced back. "Lizzy!" She exclaimed as she whacked yet another Waponi over the head. "Glad to see you here!" Emma's blue eyes lit up at the familiar Swashbuckler. One of the sumo Waponi charged up, and Emma didn't care and simply whacked it over the head with her bayonet. "Take that you oversized platypus!" She yelled carelessly. "This isn't good for my bayonet... If only I had my baseball bat..! OH YEA! I do have it!" The blonde smiled and put away her musket and removed a steel baseball bat. "Heck yes!"

She swung it a couple more times, managing to knock back a couple more spearman. The smile on her face was wide and mischievous, as well as irrepressible.

Keira watched from the distance, and shook her head, laughing. "Ah.... Emma, Emma, Emma, you're the craziest girl I've ever met. That's what I've always liked about you." She softened her gaze as she hexed another Slingman.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Hank's eyes flew open just before a giant Waponi sumo was about to fall on him. Hank quickly rolled away, but was greeted by another sumo. "OW!" Hank yowled as the Waponi sumo punched him in the gut. "OOOOW!" Hank screamed as another, different Waponi sumo punched him in the back. He dropped to his knees. Then the third Waponi sumo flung him into the sky and started throwing a flurry of punches at him. "Ow, Ow, OW, Ow, OW!!!" Hank rasped, desperate for air. On the ground, Hank slowly regained his strength. Then all three of the Waponis belly flopped on to him. While being crushed by their weight, Hank yelled, "Darn Waponi sumos! You'll PAY!" On the word PAY, a navy blue aura surrounded him, and all three Waponis were thrown off him. Now re-energized, Hank took out Waponi soldiers left and right. Then an explosion happened at the docks. Someone was attacking the Waponi ships from the outside! Hank grinned. The tables were being turned, and Skull Island may survive the never-ending attack after all.
The cloaking spell had not gone as Anne had hoped, perhaps with all the distraction at the time. To her horror, Hank had only started coming around as he was attacked by giant sumo Waponi. She immediately tried to pull one of the sumo away, but it was rather like a kitten trying to fight a rhinoceros. Almost instantly she was lifted into the air and tossed onto the rocks a good distance away. Momentarily stunned, she regained awareness to see the sumos all jump on Hank, then something strange happen.

Anne stared, open-mouthed at the sight of Hank under the influence of the strange blue aura -- Anne was no witchdoctor, but even she could see that-- throw off the Waponi and enter the fray with the frenzied energy and skill of ten men.

She looked down at the flask of Yum which she had just given Hank. "What sort of Yum was this?" she murmured, quite astonished at the turn of events.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
The cloaking spell had not gone as Anne had hoped, perhaps with all the distraction at the time. To her horror, Hank had only started coming around as he was attacked by giant sumo Waponi. She immediately tried to pull one of the sumo away, but it was rather like a kitten trying to fight a rhinoceros. Almost instantly she was lifted into the air and tossed onto the rocks a good distance away. Momentarily stunned, she regained awareness to see the sumos all jump on Hank, then something strange happen.

Anne stared, open-mouthed at the sight of Hank under the influence of the strange blue aura -- Anne was no witchdoctor, but even she could see that-- throw off the Waponi and enter the fray with the frenzied energy and skill of ten men.

She looked down at the flask of Yum which she had just given Hank. "What sort of Yum was this?" she murmured, quite astonished at the turn of events.
Now realizing this strange aura didn't need any effort, Hank stayed in one spot. A hoard of Waponis came charging at him, but Hank simply struck out his hand, and the charge was effortlessly blown away. What sort of aura is this?Hank thought. Did this happen because of Anne's Yum flask? Impossible! Yum doesn't do that! Does it? He then casted a massive Mojo Storm, which shifted into a Mojo Tornado sort of thing. After it took out many Waponis, the aura and the tornado began to fade. First the aura gave him strength, and now it was draining him of it. Hank dropped to his knees, then fell to the ground and fainted.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:

Emma's eyes widened and she paused a moment in the repeated swinging of her baseball bat. "I told ya you're pretty, Anne." Emma commented in relevance to the boy who had apparently been flirting with her friend. "And WHAT KINDA YUM WAS THAT?"

Emma was so confused that she thought she beaned someone with her baseball bat. "I'm as reckless with this thing as Keira is with a gun..."

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The twins had dived under a cart and were gazing at the rest of the havoc that took place, Andrew in particular watching a certain girl in the crowd.
Lizzy, who couldn't see through the masses of Waponi very well, turned to Andrew. "What are you looking at?" She asked, wanted to shove her brother aside so that she could see.
Andrew sighed like a love-sick puppy. "A girl." he said. He sighed again, his head nearly slipping from the arm that propped it up.
Lizzy snickered. "I might know her. What does she look like?"
"She's gorgeous." Andrew responded, stretching the word. He sighed once more.
Lizzy's jaw dropped, then she began to crack up, knowing immediately who he was talking about. "Wait, Anne?! Dude, she's too much better than you to fall for you." Lizzy waggled her eyebrows at her brother like a goof, but he didn't seem to notice. But then he looked at her, hurt.
"Do you really think so?" he asked, his happy face deflating. Lizzy, who knew that her brother had emotions as penetrable as iron, was taken aback that he was hurt by her response.
"No." She said. "I was just teasing. Once this whole war thing is over, go talk to her, okay? She's nice, I think she'll like you. Just don't act stupid."
Andrew turned to his sister with a grin. "Lil' Liz, you know all too well that you are asking more of me than I can handle."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
The twins had dived under a cart and were gazing at the rest of the havoc that took place, Andrew in particular watching a certain girl in the crowd.
Lizzy, who couldn't see through the masses of Waponi very well, turned to Andrew. "What are you looking at?" She asked, wanted to shove her brother aside so that she could see.
Andrew sighed like a love-sick puppy. "A girl." he said. He sighed again, his head nearly slipping from the arm that propped it up.
Lizzy snickered. "I might know her. What does she look like?"
"She's gorgeous." Andrew responded, stretching the word. He sighed once more.
Lizzy's jaw dropped, then she began to crack up, knowing immediately who he was talking about. "Wait, Anne?! Dude, she's too much better than you to fall for you." Lizzy waggled her eyebrows at her brother like a goof, but he didn't seem to notice. But then he looked at her, hurt.
"Do you really think so?" he asked, his happy face deflating. Lizzy, who knew that her brother had emotions as penetrable as iron, was taken aback that he was hurt by her response.
"No." She said. "I was just teasing. Once this whole war thing is over, go talk to her, okay? She's nice, I think she'll like you. Just don't act stupid."
Andrew turned to his sister with a grin. "Lil' Liz, you know all too well that you are asking more of me than I can handle."
"DIE! I MEAN, UH, WHATEVER!" Emma yelled as she clonked yet another Waponi sumo over the head. She did not necessarily want it to die, but um... Get seriously injured? She was so confused! "Urgh, this war is driving me crazy." She glanced over at Hank. "And everyone and their brother, uncle, and cousin." She murmured jestingly. "I'm gonna need a tea after this..."

She whacked yet another spearman with her baseball bat. How she managed to get her hands on it, nobody knows. She panted for a moment, and then glanced up, barely able to see through the mass of Water Moles, but caught notice of Andrew and Lizzy hiding beneath the cart. Emma snickered lowly as she noticed Andrew staring at Anne. The Musketeer couldn't help but laugh just a little. She didn't know Andrew at all, but from his resemblance to Lizzy couldn't help but think they were related.

"AHH!" Emma had been distracted, so it only took a moment for a Slingman to notice and whack her down with rocks. "That was karma..." She murmured.

"Need a little help?"

Emma glanced up at her old friend's extended hand. The blonde smiled and took Keira's hand. "Thank ya, Keira." She sighed in relief.

"Oh, it's not a problem." The black haired Witchdoctor laughed. Her green eyes were kind. "So, let's claim a victory together yet again?" She asked teasingly.

"Once a victor, always a victor.." Emma replied to her friend. The two then started getting back into battling, every second a Waponi flying across the sand. "Three strikes and you're out!" Emma called to the flying Waponi.

Keira noticed Lizzy as well in a moment. "Hello, Lizzy!" She yelled as she kicked back another spearman.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
"DIE! I MEAN, UH, WHATEVER!" Emma yelled as she clonked yet another Waponi sumo over the head. She did not necessarily want it to die, but um... Get seriously injured? She was so confused! "Urgh, this war is driving me crazy." She glanced over at Hank. "And everyone and their brother, uncle, and cousin." She murmured jestingly. "I'm gonna need a tea after this..."

She whacked yet another spearman with her baseball bat. How she managed to get her hands on it, nobody knows. She panted for a moment, and then glanced up, barely able to see through the mass of Water Moles, but caught notice of Andrew and Lizzy hiding beneath the cart. Emma snickered lowly as she noticed Andrew staring at Anne. The Musketeer couldn't help but laugh just a little. She didn't know Andrew at all, but from his resemblance to Lizzy couldn't help but think they were related.

"AHH!" Emma had been distracted, so it only took a moment for a Slingman to notice and whack her down with rocks. "That was karma..." She murmured.

"Need a little help?"

Emma glanced up at her old friend's extended hand. The blonde smiled and took Keira's hand. "Thank ya, Keira." She sighed in relief.

"Oh, it's not a problem." The black haired Witchdoctor laughed. Her green eyes were kind. "So, let's claim a victory together yet again?" She asked teasingly.

"Once a victor, always a victor.." Emma replied to her friend. The two then started getting back into battling, every second a Waponi flying across the sand. "Three strikes and you're out!" Emma called to the flying Waponi.

Keira noticed Lizzy as well in a moment. "Hello, Lizzy!" She yelled as she kicked back another spearman.
"Hey, Keira! Hey, Emma! Nice seeing you!" Lizzy called back.
Andrew raised his eyebrows at his sister. "Dang, Liz! How many pretty girls do you know?"
Lizzy snickered. "You have no idea." With that, she dashed back into the fray, daggers in hand. Andrew, after giving Anne one last glance and a goofy grin, followed her.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
the combat was winding down, as the reinforcements form the Troggies and Redcoats provided help. Several Pirates were still enjoying themselves with the Waponi, though. Dolan shaked Indigo's hand. " Thanks for the help, mate." Indigo replied, " Marleybone wants to treat the Pirate Republic with respect, though." Before they ended the conversation, they chorused, " May the fortune of El Dorado go to the Queen! With a little bit for the finder." Suddenly, a cry of "THUNDERCHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" was heard as some pirate with a blue aura blasted a sumo with lightning. "Well, we are done here." Dolan thought. Before he left, a vortex opened. Dolan exclaimed, "What now!" Anne drew her rapier and stared at it. Emma was rather curios and poked the vortex. Immediately a horde of shadow creatures charged. One who unmistakably was a General of The Queen of Spiders herself announced" It appears we landed in the wrong human city! Still, crush and destroy for the Umbra Queen!"