Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't See Naval Experience Bar

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
While I was fighting some ships in Aquila my Naval Bar suddenly vanished, how can I get it back? Thanks

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
BiggyF020 on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
While I was fighting some ships in Aquila my Naval Bar suddenly vanished, how can I get it back? Thanks
Hello,

if your ship level is the same as player level or higher the bar goes away you will still get xp so you could be 65 noc was a level 50 player. when you noc is capped at 65 the bar also is gone.

you can view the xp in your player menu to check how close to levels you are etc.
cheers

Community Leader
masterryan1969 on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
Hello,

if your ship level is the same as player level or higher the bar goes away you will still get xp so you could be 65 noc was a level 50 player. when you noc is capped at 65 the bar also is gone.

you can view the xp in your player menu to check how close to levels you are etc.
cheers
I can confirm Masterryan1969's explanation.

Just not sure WHY it does this.

Jack, can you confirm if this is an intended behavior or not? (hiding NXP bar once NXP level is equal to or greater than the Pirates level).

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV