Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bazaar/Bank Mount

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 14, 2011
Hi KI, I was thinking it would be great if we could have a traveling bazaar and bank. I thought perhaps in the form of a mount.

It would look like a three-person mount, but only have space for your pirate. On one side we could have a traveling bazaar vendor that is accessible to us anywhere we can equip a mount, and on the other side we could have space for our bank (perhaps we have a guy or gal that sits there holding and protecting our bank. Maybe even equip one of our companions to guard our treasures).

Commodore
May 31, 2009
RenegadeSerena on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:
Hi KI, I was thinking it would be great if we could have a traveling bazaar and bank. I thought perhaps in the form of a mount.

It would look like a three-person mount, but only have space for your pirate. On one side we could have a traveling bazaar vendor that is accessible to us anywhere we can equip a mount, and on the other side we could have space for our bank (perhaps we have a guy or gal that sits there holding and protecting our bank. Maybe even equip one of our companions to guard our treasures).
That'd be a very interesting mount. Sort of like a covered wagon? I agree that it would be useful, but I'm not entirely sure it'd be the best thing for the game as it is now. The fixed points are easy enough to get to, though it takes a small bit of time to dash to the Bazaar. If you don't want to mark where you are in a world to stop by your bank, that's actually no problem. Once you port to your home, just exit to character selection after you've done what you needed to do, re-enter the game, and you'll be where you were.

On the idea of companions riding multi-person mounts, I'd be on board for that. KI would have to create a ton of additional animations for that, though, and I'd rather they focus on the story at this point.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
RenegadeSerena on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:

This seems rather complicated when there's a better way already implemented in W101; there you can sell directly from your backpack from anywhere in the game.
As it is it's very easy to visit our houses ( and this leaves an automatic mark, unless you've already have a mark placed. ) or if you're in a dungeon over-flow of gear does go into your bank ( unless that's full, too. )

Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Ensign
Oct 14, 2011
anecorbie on Mar 20, 2016 wrote:
This seems rather complicated when there's a better way already implemented in W101; there you can sell directly from your backpack from anywhere in the game.
As it is it's very easy to visit our houses ( and this leaves an automatic mark, unless you've already have a mark placed. ) or if you're in a dungeon over-flow of gear does go into your bank ( unless that's full, too. )
Since I don't play W101 anymore I am unaware that selling directly from the backpack has been implemented. I would like to see this in P101 too. However I still like the idea of a mount that we can use to sell to the bazaar and keep our banks with us.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
anecorbie on Mar 20, 2016 wrote:
Agreed.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I believe that you can also access your banks in your Ship's Cabin which can be found on any of your ships.

If I remember correctly, you don't get the best price when selling from your Backpack in W101 although you don't have to take time out from questing to go back to the Bazaar.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Mar 22, 2016 wrote:
I believe that you can also access your banks in your Ship's Cabin which can be found on any of your ships.

If I remember correctly, you don't get the best price when selling from your Backpack in W101 although you don't have to take time out from questing to go back to the Bazaar.
That's true, many times I just left a mark and traveled to WC to sell in the bazaar.