Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smuggler's Cove - Wishing Well Drops

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
First day, I got Scrip from the Wishing Well at my Smuggler's Cove house, but ever since that, I keep getting gold. And I bought the house the day it was released. Has scrip been removed as a drop from the Wishing Well? If so, please return it! It was one of the major reasons I wanted the Smuggler's Cove!

Thanks!

Need help with Ships, Companions, Pets, Gear? Pirate101 Skyways has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kelsey Fireheart on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
First day, I got Scrip from the Wishing Well at my Smuggler's Cove house, but ever since that, I keep getting gold. And I bought the house the day it was released. Has scrip been removed as a drop from the Wishing Well? If so, please return it! It was one of the major reasons I wanted the Smuggler's Cove!

Thanks!
The drops are random, with scrip being the rarest; all my pirates have Smuggler's Cove and only two of them have got scrip from the well. Try every 24 hours and Good Luck ( emote )

Developer
No, it's still there-- it's a rare drop.

You just got lucky on day one.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
While Ratbeard is out and about, I took a look under the hood of the wishing well. Scrip are still on there but the odds are more likely for you to get gold out of it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Decius Duelmaster on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:
While Ratbeard is out and about, I took a look under the hood of the wishing well. Scrip are still on there but the odds are more likely for you to get gold out of it.
Lol I just got this mental picture of Ratbeard wandering off and then you see Decius tiptoeing in as he furtively looks from side to side then ever so quietly eases off the hood latch and peeks under to see what is really in there.

Thank you Decius for braving such dangers to ease our fears.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Kelsey Fireheart on Dec 22, 2014 wrote:

Thanks!
I did get 17 scrip yesterday from a friend's Wishing Well, and another friend that was there got 59 scrip. So as Ratbeard and Decius have said, it's still there, just rare. Good luck!

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Guys, you may say I'm a dirty penguin lier, but get this: While doing the good luck emotion for 3 seconds, I got 97 script! Like seriously, I got really lucky. On the day after, I got 17! I guess the good luck emotion kind of does work, eh?

Developer
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
Lol I just got this mental picture of Ratbeard wandering off and then you see Decius tiptoeing in as he furtively looks from side to side then ever so quietly eases off the hood latch and peeks under to see what is really in there.

Thank you Decius for braving such dangers to ease our fears.
Pretty much.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
A lot of our higher-level pirate (those with gold to spare) have picked up Coves. So far nothing but gold for me, but Fiorenza is pushing her luck, with just under half her wishes resulting in scrip - including one pile of ninety-something. Even ignoring the Well, Smuggler's Cove is my favorite "house" to date. It was hard to top the excellent class houses released in the summer of 2013, but KI has done it.

-Indigo

Developer
Indigo Ring on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:
A lot of our higher-level pirate (those with gold to spare) have picked up Coves. So far nothing but gold for me, but Fiorenza is pushing her luck, with just under half her wishes resulting in scrip - including one pile of ninety-something. Even ignoring the Well, Smuggler's Cove is my favorite "house" to date. It was hard to top the excellent class houses released in the summer of 2013, but KI has done it.

-Indigo
Me too.

We had a few more inside joke/easter egg type things I was hoping to get in-- but it still turned out super cool.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Indigo Ring on Dec 24, 2014 wrote:

-Indigo
Yeah, I totally agree. The Smuggler's Cove house is a pirates dream home for sure. Nothing says pirate and marauder like that place. Every time I port there, it definitely lends to the overall pirate theme and vibe of the game-- and that's only the view from the docks.

The well has been very generous to me so far.....that is once I finally got the duck out of my ear and realized it was there-- so thanks posters, as I hadn't delved far enough into the cave to discover it's hidden "beauty and bounty". In a total of four wishes, I have received 180+ Scrip, and over 2,000 gold-- not a bad haul for grinding some gears and moving a boulder out of the way. I think that it is fantastic that our friends can also come and take part once a day in the well-wishing. Nice touch to help bring us band of brigands even closer together and to share the loot.

Exceptional house for sure and the ability to get Scrip just makes it that much more appealing.

Thanks KI!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Just wanted to say that I once got 4 Scrip from using a friend's wishing well.Thanks guys!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Ratbeard on Dec 25, 2014 wrote:
Me too.

We had a few more inside joke/easter egg type things I was hoping to get in-- but it still turned out super cool.
a few more jokes?

Already this house felt a bit like the "Goonies" (wishing well,skull entrance, the rube goldberg, etc) I'm curious to know what jokes/Easter eggs I'm missing.

Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
Ratbeard on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
Pretty much.
that was funny! a big fan of you in combat!! you rock!! but for the smugglers arena it needs to be a bit easier for people that arent max level. did i mentioned you rock?

fearful cassandra lvl 25 your biggest fan

Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
WyvernBlaze on Dec 23, 2014 wrote:
Guys, you may say I'm a dirty penguin lier, but get this: While doing the good luck emotion for 3 seconds, I got 97 script! Like seriously, I got really lucky. On the day after, I got 17! I guess the good luck emotion kind of does work, eh?
i did that and same here got 97 script