Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zeena, and Shrimpy Shellmet

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
Zeena:

I reported this to support a week ago and they still haven't resolved this:
My swash and musk and privy all have Zeena, BUT on musk and swash I was able to pick 4 epics: Burst 3 and Overwatch, but on privy, I was only able to pick 3, Burst Fire 3. Why is that?

Shrimpy Shellmet:

Why does the hat take away the enemies Down-Effects? Like if I used brutal charge and at the end of the round, the hat takes Reduced Accuracy away from the enemy, and then HURTS ME. Oh and btw, when it hurts the character, the character is jumping up like he is gaining, he should be doing a hurt position...

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Greedy Jacob Maxwe... on Jul 2, 2014 wrote:
Zeena:

I reported this to support a week ago and they still haven't resolved this:
My swash and musk and privy all have Zeena, BUT on musk and swash I was able to pick 4 epics: Burst 3 and Overwatch, but on privy, I was only able to pick 3, Burst Fire 3. Why is that?

Shrimpy Shellmet:

Why does the hat take away the enemies Down-Effects? Like if I used brutal charge and at the end of the round, the hat takes Reduced Accuracy away from the enemy, and then HURTS ME. Oh and btw, when it hurts the character, the character is jumping up like he is gaining, he should be doing a hurt position...
My Zeena on my Privateer also has 5 epic talents while the one I recently got on my Musketeer only gets 4 epic talents. Please resolve this KI, Zeena is such a valuable companion to have.

*EDIT*

I seem to have been blind for those couple of seconds. It seems Zeena automatically comes with Double Tap and Return Fire.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Nope, I was wrong again. The Zeena on my Privateer has 6 Epic Talents while the one on my Musket only has 5.