Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Completely Barmy!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Completely Barmy! what doesthat even mean. i know that it goes with the hints, does it mean hints

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101kid2264 on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
Completely Barmy! what doesthat even mean. i know that it goes with the hints, does it mean hints
From Dictionary.com figurativesenseof"excited,flighty"isfromc.1600.Meaning"foolish"(1892) .

Developer
It's a Britishism - slang term for daft, crazy, not right in the head, etc.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Well, it's just KI having some fun. The first hint featured an old wizend man that Bonnie Anne said was completely barmy. Barmy, is just an older word that means crazy, eccentric, a few monkeys short of a jungle gym, etc.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
pirate101kid2264 on Mar 13, 2014 wrote:
Barmy means crazy

:D as for what these hints are hinting at, nobody but the great mines of Kingsisle know.

For all we know it is a side world with a legendary Sapphire Dolphin as the hunted treasure

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I believe that it means he's crazy, touched in the head, in LuLu land, etc.