Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gryphon Mount Graphic Glicth

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
So I just bought the new gryphon mount when I noticed a that the graphics were kind of messed up for some things. I am a witchdoctor so I have a staff and my staff looks like it is going into it's wing. This graphic glitch is making me go crazy since I cant stand it not looking right. Please fix it thanks!

Mason Brewster-lvl 60

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
CaptainJack74011 on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
So I just bought the new gryphon mount when I noticed a that the graphics were kind of messed up for some things. I am a witchdoctor so I have a staff and my staff looks like it is going into it's wing. This graphic glitch is making me go crazy since I cant stand it not looking right. Please fix it thanks!

Mason Brewster-lvl 60
This must be a bug .you should submit it into the bug reporting form.I didn't get that mount yet so I never had that bug .see you in the spiral romantic rebbeca ivring level 65.