Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

After Aquila...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
even though mb and aq have only been live for like 3 days,

ILL BET DERS SOMONE RAV'N BOUT TEH NEXT WORLD

dats y i decided to share this idea to yall

LADEHS AND GENTLEPIRATES

I give you...

KIMBALDI
*le applause*
kimbaldi is a fragment of the first world, home of the rookangs, kimbaldi's domanant race. the rookangs live as an empire in the capital skyway they call utama skyway. the 3 emperors of kimbaldi, kantong of the rookangs, bebek of the platyises, and menan of the koaldis, rule over kimbaldi as their 3 tribes together. things have not been well in kimbaldi, however, ever since the PC broke out mustang sally from fort elena. the war between mb and va rages on, and the armada forges into kimbaldi. outposts everywhere. however, some armada high ranks arent in kimbaldi just to defend themselves in war, but also the emperor's servant, krokotopian buaya, holds the key to another piece of the map. literally, the piece is locked away in an unknown part of an unknown skyway in kimbaldi. only buaya knows the location. the armada plans to find buaya and force him to reveal the location and the passageway to it. the PC's job to locate buaya, transport him to a safe place, and guard they key themselves in secret. they discover the location in semangat skyway, where not even the bravest rookang prajurits dare enter. the PC finds a surprise inside the dungeon hiding the piece of the map when they enter...
TRANSLATE DIS TO FIND THE ANSWER:
regina est interius, episcopo
when your wings are tired, and you've flown as far as you can, you're halfway there
- nagini45
wicked jack nightingale
level 51 RAINBOW swashbuckler

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
subata speaks on May 28, 2013 wrote:

LADEHS AND GENTLEPIRATES

I give you...

KIMBALDI
*le applause*
kimbaldi is a fragment of the first world, home of the rookangs, kimbaldi's domanant race. the rookangs live as an empire in the capital skyway they call utama skyway. the 3 emperors of kimbaldi, kantong of the rookangs, bebek of the platyises, and menan of the koaldis, rule over kimbaldi as their 3 tribes together. things have not been well in kimbaldi, however, ever since the PC broke out mustang sally from fort elena. the war between mb and va rages on, and the armada forges into kimbaldi. outposts everywhere. however, some armada high ranks arent in kimbaldi just to defend themselves in war, but also the emperor's servant, krokotopian buaya, holds the key to another piece of the map. literally, the piece is locked away in an unknown part of an unknown skyway in kimbaldi. only buaya knows the location. the armada plans to find buaya and force him to reveal the location and the passageway to it. the PC's job to locate buaya, transport him to a safe place, and guard they key themselves in secret. they discover the location in semangat skyway, where not even the bravest rookang prajurits dare enter. the PC finds a surprise inside the dungeon hiding the piece of the map when they enter...
when your wings are tired, and you've flown as far as you can, you're halfway there
- nagini45
wicked jack nightingale
I got this: regina aquest inferius, episcopat

Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
Errr...That Bishop is inside, and Queen is there too?

"Queen of the interior, the Bishop"

Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
Well sounds like a neat world but I am think that after Aquila we are gonna help the Marleybonians finish there war that we started. I am thinking of this because there is a stormgate to Aquila on Valencia (Aragon Skyway) and there are still more skyways to explore in Valencia sense the green and orange, blue and green, and blue and orange windlanes lead out of Aragon Skyway so that is what I think, from there it could be anything.

Cass Underwood Lvl 52
Ryan Underwood Lvl 16
Samuel Underwood Lvl 4
Andrew Underwood Lvl 8

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Pretty much with the translation,

But specifically it says

"Queen is inside, with bishop"

Community Leader
Interesting, but how does this "fit" into the spiral universe as we know it?

There are other worlds that we know of, that we have not seen that would fit a lot better into the story line than some random tangent.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Sep 13, 2009
subata speaks on May 30, 2013 wrote:
Pretty much with the translation,

But specifically it says

"Queen is inside, with bishop"
I thought we destroy Bishop for good in Marley Bone so how could we fight him inside the dungeon again?

Smarmy Mason Easton Level 58

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
candylover275 on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
I thought we destroy Bishop for good in Marley Bone so how could we fight him inside the dungeon again?

Smarmy Mason Easton Level 58
we fought bishop twice, but was never defeated for good. if you listened to rooke's speech in the vortex, he said bishop told him what happened at beachead.

also to answer dr zeppers, i just thought about the possibility to be used in the future, it doesnt NESSECARILY have to be right after aquila

i thought of this world based on themes used for other worlds- usually different countries and their cultures.
for example:
krokotopia = egypt
marleybone = england
monquista = spain and conquistadors
polaris = russia (i think)
zafaria = africa, most likely kenya
aquila = ancient greece
mooshu = japan

i thought of other themes that hadnt been used based on countries, and then it hit me, i thought of kimbaldi, based off of austrailia theres other places still that can be thought of, should KI decide to use this

*please read this avery, ratbeard, one eyed jack or blind mew*

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
subata speaks on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:
we fought bishop twice, but was never defeated for good. if you listened to rooke's speech in the vortex, he said bishop told him what happened at beachead.

also to answer dr zeppers, i just thought about the possibility to be used in the future, it doesnt NESSECARILY have to be right after aquila

i thought of this world based on themes used for other worlds- usually different countries and their cultures.
for example:
krokotopia = egypt
marleybone = england
aquila = ancient greece
mooshu = japan

i thought of other themes that hadnt been used based on countries, and then it hit me, i thought of kimbaldi, based off of austrailia theres other places still that can be thought of, should KI decide to use this

One thing you got wrong and right.
Polaris: Siberia, Russia

Ensign
Nov 06, 2011
subata speaks on May 28, 2013 wrote:

LADEHS AND GENTLEPIRATES

I give you...

KIMBALDI
*le applause*
- nagini45
wicked jack nightingale
does anyone know when the next world will be or about when.
could KI please give an estimation.

I just got to lvl 65 and my main quest is still going , but i am not getting any xp points
when i finish the quest, so am waiting for the next world and i hope it will be soon

would a staff member please read this

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
subata speaks on Jun 6, 2013 wrote:

for example:
krokotopia = egypt
marleybone = england
aquila = ancient greece
mooshu = japan

nope i'm pretty sure polaris is france. napoleguin is based off napoleon the french guy that tried to rule the world but ended up getting banished to the island of St. Helena. Plus i think mooshu is china and japan because i think i heard someone say on a different thread that subata is china and khotan is japan.

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
If you finish the Aquila quest line, you know we're more than likely heading back to Valencia for Book XV. There is, however, a possibility that we may have to go somewhere else to get to Valencia again. In Blind Mew's words 'Getting there is half the fun....'

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Wolf WildSowrd on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
does anyone know when the next world will be or about when.
could KI please give an estimation.

I just got to lvl 65 and my main quest is still going , but i am not getting any xp points
when i finish the quest, so am waiting for the next world and i hope it will be soon

would a staff member please read this
I can tell you that in the next world it wont be a new world we are returning to Valencia to find out who caliostro g is and his information. As for when it will come out it should be soon since this time they are only making one book this time.
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 65
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 65
Leo Richardson witchdoctor lvl 36