Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Dark" Story?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 23, 2011
Sorry, I had no idea what to put for the subject, but here's my idea: So I would love it if KI released a game wit h your character on the "bad" side. It would just be so fun to see things from those villains point of view. Like we were recruited on the Armadas side, something like that.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Clever Kestrel on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
Sorry, I had no idea what to put for the subject, but here's my idea: So I would love it if KI released a game wit h your character on the "bad" side. It would just be so fun to see things from those villains point of view. Like we were recruited on the Armadas side, something like that.
This was actually suggested on Wizard101 to join Malistare in a different side of the story however if they didn't allow it in that game they probably wouldn't put it in this game either.

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Clever Kestrel on Feb 17, 2013 wrote:
That would be intresting, if you were an armada mercenary but you met some pirate like Booch after doing a few chapters it would be cool. Also if you did that your first companion might be an armada marine that thanks to repairing other armada troops in the past few chapters you make your ally.

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
i think they should add that idea i think it would be fun i love playing lego batman on my wii i always play on the bad guys i love it please do this please