Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New pet - Royal Ibis

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
Had a nice surprise tonight. Bonnie Anne found a feathered egg (wrangling), the download wheel popped up and went spinning and I knew I had something new. The feathered egg is blue and turquoise green. Stats are 225(0) and it loves Skull Island sides snacks.

I deliberately stayed off test realm to avoid spoilers this time. When I checked to see if anyone had reported it I did find a thread on pirate101 central forums from test. So it's not new to those of you who went to test but it is for the the rest of us.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I received one last night, also from wranglin'. Probably someone drops them.

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
The ? be - if this be a drop where / who doth it drop from?

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I got one from the crab tunnel, I'm not sure if it's a drop or from pet wrangling. I can't wait to level it to mega and possibly morph it to make either another Ibis or even a hybrid, if I'm lucky.

Petty Officer
Mar 10, 2015
Hello since this is tech under pets I decided to post this here. I think I located a new pet. The name is Festival Grouper. I got it from moo Manchu. I checked online and no results showed up. I am so posting it here

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Lukeskywalker1313 on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
Hello since this is tech under pets I decided to post this here. I think I located a new pet. The name is Festival Grouper. I got it from moo Manchu. I checked online and no results showed up. I am so posting it here
The Festive Grouper is a pet that is normally found in the gift boxes in Skull Island -- which location of Moo Manchu did you find it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lukeskywalker1313 on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
It's Christmas in July, bosses and presents will have these pets for the time of the celebration.