Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

There's still no Valencian-style clothing!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Even when Book 15 has gone Live, there's still some issues, as some people pointed out, it's still a bit too hard, and there's still no Valencian-style clothing, still the standard Skull Island ones!

Tell me it'll come the next time Live updates, please...

-Petty Alicia Cog,

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
o: but there is! its just extremely rare epic gear.. keep farming! :D I bet you'll find some epic looking stuff :3
stormy jen silver

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
There are some lovely pieces, but they show up later (at least they did for me in test realm), during the companion promotion quest and in The Machine. No standing lace collars or 18th C. gowns, but such is life (and our piratey life-style would probably make hash of those beautiful lace collars right quick, if you think about it. Doesn't mean my characters wouldn't love to have them though! )

Captain
May 16, 2011
itsamemario4 on Jun 15, 2016 wrote:
Even when Book 15 has gone Live, there's still some issues, as some people pointed out, it's still a bit too hard, and there's still no Valencian-style clothing, still the standard Skull Island ones!

Tell me it'll come the next time Live updates, please...

-Petty Alicia Cog,
No, trust me, it's there, just exclusive to high level gear. Keep looking.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
The difficulty level is beautiful....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I would like to see some of the unique styles of clothing from the Valencians, instead of the same old designs. I'm not talking powers or talents but styles that our enemies wear - where are those?
The Unicorn guard's uniforms/armor & the pikes they use.
The Resistance soldiers in Trigante cellars, what about their clothes and weapons.
I want to wear something that says: "This is a Valencian!"

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Oh there is, trust me. Most of mine either came from questing or The Machine dungeon. Some gear is questionable, one notably giving you stick thin and awkward looking arms. But overall, I really enjoy the fancy and yet Piratety look of the clothes. Good luck out there!

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
I have noticed people pointing out "There is Valencian Clothing in the Machine and other quests", but I want to clarify: Those don't count. I'm talking about in general. Every other Valencian clothing besides what we know still uses the standard Skull Island clothes. Even the names hint they're supposed to have a Valencia-style look, but don't. I really hope they change this soon.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
There are some great new weapons that take on more of a piratical Valencian look, there are also a few accessories too

As for actual clothes, I haven't quested that far yet