Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The neferious plans of the armada puppet show

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 16, 2012
Has anyone else noticed how we see Kane, Phule, Deacon, Bishop, and Rooke in the puppet show and in combat excluding Kane for we are not ready to face him, also a oddly feminine looking robot who was with all of them but we've never seen her nor has she been mentioned previously I find that quite peculiar since the others in said puppet show in that specific scene were all dangerous and we've also had the chance to fight and beat again excluding Kane, coincidence I think not maybe we shall see her in future armada plans. I do think she would important if she not only was in the puppet show and had much more detail that any regular armada solider would was in the elite court at the very time it was mentioned I find it quite suspicious please leave me your thoughts or opinions or even on the matter because there is no way she can merely be just for show or detail.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
roxie003 on May 20, 2016 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed how we see Kane, Phule, Deacon, Bishop, and Rooke in the puppet show and in combat excluding Kane for we are not ready to face him, also a oddly feminine looking robot who was with all of them but we've never seen her nor has she been mentioned previously I find that quite peculiar since the others in said puppet show in that specific scene were all dangerous and we've also had the chance to fight and beat again excluding Kane, coincidence I think not maybe we shall see her in future armada plans. I do think she would important if she not only was in the puppet show and had much more detail that any regular armada solider would was in the elite court at the very time it was mentioned I find it quite suspicious please leave me your thoughts or opinions or even on the matter because there is no way she can merely be just for show or detail.
Reading Blind Mew's Musings will give you lots of info on her and you can see a great screenshot of her on MMORPG's article by Vanessa Mythdust about the upcoming update.