Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your LEAST favorite world?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Yup, that title probably got your attention. I would have to say Port Regal. All it is is ship battles talk to people and dungeons. Another thing is it takes FOREVER to get in and also forever to get out. Do you have a least favorite world?

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I am not a fond of Monquista. I already dislike anything Spanish, and it's just set in a really dry environment- literally.

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
I am not a fond of Monquista. I already dislike anything Spanish, and it's just set in a really dry environment- literally.
I don't like monquista. But I do admire Spanish culture, which is anything but dry. I think its one of the richest ones out there. But those annoying monkeys and the tiny size of their buildings really irks me.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
CaptainBlackWolfBo... on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
I don't really like Monquista either. I guess next time I go through it I will bring a litter of Coca Cola so I don't have to look at all the dry islands and get thirsty.

Ensign
Nov 18, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
I don't like monquista. But I do admire Spanish culture, which is anything but dry. I think its one of the richest ones out there. But those annoying monkeys and the tiny size of their buildings really irks me.
I agree Monquista by far is my least favorite because every time you go to talk to someone they mention how "freakishly large" you are ,not everyone can be a monquistan lol

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The one I dislike the most would have to be some of Mooshu, altough I love all the worlds Mooshu can get boring fast at the start and it's very difficult, either way I just don't like the idea of Mooshu

I have to agree with Blaze on the size of their buildings, sometimes even the doors and archways are too small for the monkeys themselves!

Ensign
Jan 12, 2011
My least favorite world is also Monquista.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
The one I dislike the most would have to be some of Mooshu, altough I love all the worlds Mooshu can get boring fast at the start and it's very difficult, either way I just don't like the idea of Mooshu

I have to agree with Blaze on the size of their buildings, sometimes even the doors and archways are too small for the monkeys themselves!
It took me about 15 tries to beat the General Tso dungeon. But the time I beat it was when I was pretending I was in a let's play. But that wasn't it. The true reason I won was..... Fanta Grape! My dad was at the convenience store and got me some. Remember, always trust a Fanta drink.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:

I'm also starting to dislike Mooshu for similar reasons. It was kinda fun the first and second runs, but then it just gets too boring and too long. Plus, it's EXTREMELY difficult in the beginning.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Skull Island, just have seen too much of it...

Cant bother making a new pirate anymore.. unless maybe someday they start from somewhere else eh.

I guess Monquista is second.

And oh, Port Regal isnt a world :P

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I would say Monqustia is also my least favorite world, it drived me bananas ( no pun intended ) in some quests.
Although I find these monkeys cute but powerful.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Silver Angel on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:

Cant bother making a new pirate anymore.. unless maybe someday they start from somewhere else eh.

It is my least favorite chapter, though.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
darkmoordude on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
I don't really like Monquista either. I guess next time I go through it I will bring a litter of Coca Cola so I don't have to look at all the dry islands and get thirsty.
Of course now I have to decide between Lime and Zero.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
While coke would make anything "sprightlier" - that won't solve your thirsty problem. If anything, it'll only make it worse.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Cool Ranch. The western theme doesn't jive well with pirates, sorry. And it was so... very... boring... and... long...

Also I rather dislike most of the companions you get there. El Toro is a delight, but the others do nothing for me. Don't like their looks, their animations, their attacks.

And it's boring. Really, really boring.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
I would say Monqustia is also my least favorite world, it drived me bananas ( no pun intended ) in some quests.
Although I find these monkeys cute but powerful.
It also drived me bananas. Especially in diablo cut ( Though I do have a good memory of waking up at something like 3 A.M and just going " Meh " And getting out of bed silently and then getting on the computer and playing it waiting for everyone to get up. And when my mom and dad woke up, they did not question me for playing pirate101 before they woke up and got out of bed, I think I got lucky, did I? )

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Silver Angel on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:

I have to agree, you get out off starting another pirate when you think of all you have to do in Skull Island, not that I hate it but I just don't like too much Skull Island

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
My least favorite world is cool ranch. I've never been a fan of the old west and cool ranch has six long skyways that I never really cared about. I don't mind monqiista much because cavern of the crescent moon is my favorite dungeon in the game and I live in Arizona so I'm used to boring dry landscape.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yup, that title probably got your attention. I would have to say Port Regal. All it is is ship battles talk to people and dungeons. Another thing is it takes FOREVER to get in and also forever to get out. Do you have a least favorite world?
I really liked Port Regal, it was a nice break between the two parts of Cool Ranch, I detest Cool Ranch. Forever to get in, agreed; forever to get out? I did Port Regal in about an hour ( including side quests ) it's one of the simplest skyways in the game. The other being Valencia pt. 1.
BTW, Port Regal is part of Skull Island and isn't, strictly speaking, a world; although you could possibly argue, as a colony of Marleybone, it belongs with MB.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
I like all of the worlds, although I will have to agree Monquista seems the least memorable of them all. We don't see much of Monquista, and it's rather short, so really, that would have to be my least favorite world.

So yeah, I'm going with Monquista. We need more of that in the future.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 30, 2016 wrote:
I really liked Port Regal, it was a nice break between the two parts of Cool Ranch, I detest Cool Ranch. Forever to get in, agreed; forever to get out? I did Port Regal in about an hour ( including side quests ) it's one of the simplest skyways in the game. The other being Valencia pt. 1.
BTW, Port Regal is part of Skull Island and isn't, strictly speaking, a world; although you could possibly argue, as a colony of Marleybone, it belongs with MB.
Cool ranch is the reason I no longer have a

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:
Cool Ranch. The western theme doesn't jive well with pirates, sorry. And it was so... very... boring... and... long...

Also I rather dislike most of the companions you get there. El Toro is a delight, but the others do nothing for me. Don't like their looks, their animations, their attacks.

Yup, and when I finally got a break from it I was like " Finally! A break Now I can- Oh wait, it's just as boring. "

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Apr 29, 2016 wrote:

I agree that the western theme doesn't mix with pirates but KI pulled it off well and the companions are interesting, think of Toreado the heroic bull fighter, or Nadya the mystic horse of Isla De Los Meurtos

It can get boring but it's unqiue and occasionally during the long labouring of questing... fun

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Am I the only one that seems to favor Cool Ranch more than any other world? It's the only one of the two completed worlds, and the only reason I hear why it's bad because it's long. I never saw it that way; if wanted a long world, Aquila would be it. Cool Ranch is the world that had the most effort put into it- it's BEAUTIFUL, and I don't care if it doesn't "fit" with the pirate theme, it gave me a passion for the West.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
anecorbie on Apr 30, 2016 wrote:
But you counted Xol Akmul as a world, why can't I have port regal as a world