Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Winter is coming?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
What could it be a Polaris troll or something else? What are your thoughts?

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Pyromusket on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
What could it be a Polaris troll or something else? What are your thoughts?
I'd love one of those polar bear as companion, they have a cool weapon too!

But hey, Fall only just started lol.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Maybe a winter Pack, with Polaris housing items from Wizard101's new world?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat......

Egg Shen: HEY!

Oh sorry....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My theory has long been that Polaris will be featured as part of the next expansion, based on the fact that different sections of Avery's room have world themes, and the only world featured in that room that is not currently available for us to explore = Polaris.

It would be nice if she was hinting that the next expansion/story update will be (possibly) available this winter - whether it is Polaris.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I can actually confirm, that the next world will not be Polaris. "Oh but HoodooQueen, how do you know this?" Well I will answer that question for you. Remember when Blind Mew had his QNA posts a while back? Well, someone asked a question something like, "Out of the three worlds listed, which ones will be visited, Rajah, Darkmoor, or Krokotopia?" And Blind Mew replied with, "Two out of the three." I would also like to add that before we visit the two of these three world, we will be going back to Valencia. Sorry to pop the Polaris bubble!

Ensign
May 23, 2014
TheHoodooQueen on Oct 3, 2015 wrote:
I can actually confirm, that the next world will not be Polaris. "Oh but HoodooQueen, how do you know this?" Well I will answer that question for you. Remember when Blind Mew had his QNA posts a while back? Well, someone asked a question something like, "Out of the three worlds listed, which ones will be visited, Rajah, Darkmoor, or Krokotopia?" And Blind Mew replied with, "Two out of the three." I would also like to add that before we visit the two of these three world, we will be going back to Valencia. Sorry to pop the Polaris bubble!
Right, but we could be getting to Valencia through a stormgate in Polaris. They most likely had a stormgate connection seeing as Napoleguin was able to invade there (along with Monquista and Marleybone) so quickly.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Not a problem, and you didn't necessarily pop it, as the inclusion of two of those three worlds does not preclude Polaris as a third. Depends on how big the expansion is. The last expansion added two realms, and it is possible the next could add more (esp. if we just dip our toe into one of the new realms, as with Valencia).

-Indigo

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
It would be cool to see Polaris update for Pirates around Wizard101's Polaris update. I do think it would be nice to experience Polaris from both games. Sorry I can't think of any more ice puns, but I hope the ones I did say got your guys seal of approval. Now excuse me but I am going to go do some ice fishing with a polar bear companion. (Hoping for Polar Bear companion!)