Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mini-Moo

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I got my Master of Moo badge over the weekend and I had a fun idea. You know when you beat him and he gets tiny? I want him as a pet and I want to feed him humble pie. Mini-Moo!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
I got my Master of Moo badge over the weekend and I had a fun idea. You know when you beat him and he gets tiny? I want him as a pet and I want to feed him humble pie. Mini-Moo!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Or make him eat crow? Congratulations on your Master of Moo Badge!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Oh what a sweet revengeful idea lol.

Ensign
Jun 13, 2014
Get another crown like the one Monkey King has and put it on Moo.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
Oh what a sweet revengeful idea lol.
It's not against his will everybody loves pie! and then he will be as happy has a buffaloon!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Jack Harkness on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
Get another crown like the one Monkey King has and put it on Moo.
I tied Monkey King to the front door of the tower. He was waiting for the suffering. Personally I gained a lot from my time in the tower. It was a good learning experience on many levels.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 20, 2015 wrote:
Or make him eat crow? Congratulations on your Master of Moo Badge!
Thanks. I enjoyed our time in the tower and our talk...I actually wanted to write a post about everything I experienced during my tower runs but I'm not sure how to put it into words. I was grateful for it all both good and bad.

Here's a parody: *singing* A grazing mace how sweet the thud that saved a wretch like me......(I love floor nine )

That is actually a song sung by my colleagues who are medieval re-enactors. I got to get the rest from them someday. I did fencing but never jousting. Although I am looking to get back on the trails with my favorite horse from the stables.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
When the horse is at fault during the joust with the lances and you fall you get to meet your opponent on foot. My friend's weapon of choice on the ground was a mace. Of course it was nerfed like the swords were so as to not really kill somebody but still...

Floor nine being surrounded by terra cotta warriors and getting cracked on the side of the face and me with no helmet. Seriously, I'd be mashed potato. Just scrape me off the floor and send me in a Tupperware container to the archives...with a note that says simply says, "sorry for your loss" They'd have to hire somebody new. Unfortunately they wouldn't be able to find anything then.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Apr 21, 2015 wrote:
Thanks. I enjoyed our time in the tower and our talk...I actually wanted to write a post about everything I experienced during my tower runs but I'm not sure how to put it into words. I was grateful for it all both good and bad.

Here's a parody: *singing* A grazing mace how sweet the thud that saved a wretch like me......(I love floor nine )

That is actually a song sung by my colleagues who are medieval re-enactors. I got to get the rest from them someday. I did fencing but never jousting. Although I am looking to get back on the trails with my favorite horse from the stables.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I used to belong to the same re-enactment group, I remember that parody well. I was a fencer, which is why Swashbuckler came as a natural class for me. I, too, enjoyed our talk.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Be genuine in your friendships
Help and support one another.
When you show gratitude truly mean it,
and do everything with love and commitment,
and you need not fear death.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Funny idea! And congrats on pummeling Moo Manchu many times in order to recieve that badge! Every time someone beats up that crazy cow, the world gets a bit better.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
It would be nice to have a new badge reward pet from the Tower of Moo Manchu after defeating Moo Manchu there a certain number of times, though, I think the pet would have to be unique yet familiar looking to him, & it would have to be for either you defeat him about 25 or 50 times before you get to the 100th time you defeat him.