Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ninja pig map???

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Do you actually have a physical map that you are trying to decipher? That image won't help you if you don't already have a map.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
... THANK YOU BONNIE I didn't get a map even though I played wizard101

Community Leader
the grim reaper on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
... THANK YOU BONNIE I didn't get a map even though I played wizard101
Yes, these maps were originally sent to wizard101 members with valid creditcard and address information on file (at that time). This was probably known by Grim, but the "code" associated with the "map" would grant the individual a Ninja Pig Companion that could be redeemed 5 times (but only once per account).

These codes are now quite rare.
I got Ninja Pig Companions on my 2 accounts from 2 friends (hey they can only use it once per account), so I was able to give away my code to the fans. Not sure if there are many 'redeemable' codes remaining....

Good Luck!

Love my Ninja Pig Companion!
http://www.skullislandtv.org/e107_plugins/Skull_Island_Tv/SITv-pirate-6.php

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Feb 2, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Do you actually have a physical map that you are trying to decipher? That image won't help you if you don't already have a map.
I don't actually have the physical map itself, Bonnie Anne. I would really like to get my own Ninja Pig companion recruited, but I don't know how of any other way to get that. I'm one of those that haven't received it. I'm sorry that I didn't have it because I had no idea they were for standing W101 members, not to Crowns players. I only got to P101 beta via the Boochbeard Bundle (actually, I voluntarily signed up to be chosen for it because I was very interested & excited about P101 before beta began & purchasing that bundle the moment the game got announced over two years ago.). I wish I could have a chance at redeeming a Ninja Pig companion to my account.