Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia Sneak Peek?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2014
So if you go to the "See the Game" subheading on this site, then click "Pirate World", then work your way to Valencia, there are pictures of Valencia, but some of them towards the middle are places I don't recognize... I don't recall seeing the canal dock or the any place that resembled the picture of the huge city.
-Can anyone identify where these places are if they do exist in live game?
-If not... are these sneak peeks at Valencia Part Dos?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Kan The Destroyer on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
So if you go to the "See the Game" subheading on this site, then click "Pirate World", then work your way to Valencia, there are pictures of Valencia, but some of them towards the middle are places I don't recognize... I don't recall seeing the canal dock or the any place that resembled the picture of the huge city.
Very likely, Kan; of course we don't know for sure. Is it a Venetian inspired area, is it Cadiz? To quote a tight lipped Cat "That would be telling..."

Ensign
Apr 25, 2012
I just looked and the Valencia area does have screenshots of places not currently accessible. Hopefully this means what we all hope it does!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
anecorbie on Feb 1, 2015 wrote:
Very likely, Kan; of course we don't know for sure. Is it a Venetian inspired area, is it Cadiz? To quote a tight lipped Cat "That would be telling..."
Very true indeed...

Through these images of Valencia's unexplored places seen, I would presume that our highly anticipated second trip to Valencia is upon us. Be prepared...

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Sounds like our pirate(s) didn't see the last of Valencia. Some day in the future our pirate character(s) will visit this zone, this would be an interesting palace to explore. It's also featured on the $ 20.00 toys r us gift card, if you look closely. Now that's a zone waiting to be discovered by our main pirate character(s).

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
Honestly you might have a point there mate i just went to take a look at it and i must say i agree with you this could really be a sneak peek ( through... I'm not sure how it got there....... )

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Oh wow! I never knew! I am shocked to my bones. I showed my brother and he said:

"Oh! I think they're going to make that! Because we go back to Valencia at the end of the game."

And I agree with him!

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Nice catch, Kan.
Those are shots of Cadiz and they weren't in that file when P101 launched.
Maybe we will get that long-awaited, now-demanded Update with New Books?

Lieutenant
Feb 08, 2014
I just checked on that I believe that may be an undiscovered,sneak peek,expansion of Granchia?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
To all the questions it's very likely Valencia part 2 and the city is called Cadiz and I think it is hinted to at the very end of the game
Also I believe that Cadiz is inside the massive clockwork structure in Valencia and it's being destroyed or the citizens are being enslaved

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I have the Valencian art book, and there are villas and halls that aren't in valencia today. Some of them even say they're in Florenza.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Fearless Finnagan on Aug 7, 2015 wrote:
I have the Valencian art book, and there are villas and halls that aren't in valencia today. Some of them even say they're in Florenza.
Florenza Ha! That's the name of the city in the sneak peaks, read my No Cadiz Ultimate Discovery to find out more.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
With out a doubt, we will head to valencia. See the last quest in the game for more info. Or, if you want, you can try the impossible task of getting Blind Mew to speak.