Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vote

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 07, 2012
I think that we should vote if there should be an orange yum-yum fruit that boosts your energy but only by one and it is rare to find or a person that can refill it when you spend your gold If you agree with me just say yes if you disagree don't say anything so it looks like we have a lot of votes

Ensign
Jul 10, 2009
I think it'd be cool, but I kind of doubt KI would add it.

Ivette Xavier, Oracle

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
mrAnthony99 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
I think that we should vote if there should be an orange yum-yum fruit that boosts your energy but only by one and it is rare to find or a person that can refill it when you spend your gold If you agree with me just say yes if you disagree don't say anything so it looks like we have a lot of votes
Orange Yum? Now there's a thought. I really like that idea. If you want to keep training then you need to go wandering around for known spots that have orange Yum trees. Sounds like something Milo might get involved in.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2009
It is an interesting idea, but it would defeat the purpose of being able to buy energy with crowns. Plus, energy already regenerates over time.

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
I vote yes to there being orange energy yum fruits.

I vote no to there being someone to refill for gold. They made energy options for a reason! It's usually a waste of crowns, but whatever

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
yea, that would be cool.
my idea was fishing.......
well, let's hope.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
What if fishing was added as a way to get pet food? That would be fun.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Now that fishing is being tested in Wizard I am even more hopeful that something like it comes here. To be able to sell fish for energy would be WAY cool. Although on Wizzy fishing itself uses your energy and that might cause some issues similar to trying to invent a perpetual motion machine but the geniuses on the Pirate team have made things better than the Wizard side time and time again so my hopes remain high.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
mrAnthony99 on Jun 29, 2014 wrote:
sounds like a good idea and maybe they could also update the fruit to where u dont have to get on top of it and hope u get it they need to make it easier to get