Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay: Fiona's stuck in Wizard City!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Enjoying the crisp winter air, I stroll through Flotsam, my eyes set on the bar. " Well isn't that strange? One-eyed Jack didn't show up...." As I hear a creaking and a familiar laugh, i duck just in time to avoid a dagger. "Well well well, if it isn't the little wizard gone bad?" She says. (Yes, Fiona used to be a wizard. She decided it was too boring and became a pirate.) "Violet. What do you want?" I ask, silently pulling out my sword. "Oh, just for you to come back to Wizard City. No big deal." "Oh, you want me to be bored again? Not happening!" I exclaim, and lunge at her. She sidesteps fast, but i know her too well and change position just in time. " Oh! You grazed my cheek! Get her lads!" "What lads? I thought you worked alon- MMMPH!" And everything goes black. "Ugh..... where am i?" "Welcome back Fiona. We thought you were dead." "Oh no. No no no no no no! I can't be here again! I'm stuck in Wizard City!"

So Fiona is stuck in Wizard City! Poor her. I'm not super creative today, so would you please add onto Fiona's story or throw your wizard or pirate in this mess? Have fun!

Ciao for now,
Silver Fiona

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Frozenmuskets on Dec 23, 2013 wrote:
Enjoying the crisp winter air, I stroll through Flotsam, my eyes set on the bar. " Well isn't that strange? One-eyed Jack didn't show up...." As I hear a creaking and a familiar laugh, i duck just in time to avoid a dagger. "Well well well, if it isn't the little wizard gone bad?" She says. (Yes, Fiona used to be a wizard. She decided it was too boring and became a pirate.) "Violet. What do you want?" I ask, silently pulling out my sword. "Oh, just for you to come back to Wizard City. No big deal." "Oh, you want me to be bored again? Not happening!" I exclaim, and lunge at her. She sidesteps fast, but i know her too well and change position just in time. " Oh! You grazed my cheek! Get her lads!" "What lads? I thought you worked alon- MMMPH!" And everything goes black. "Ugh..... where am i?" "Welcome back Fiona. We thought you were dead." "Oh no. No no no no no no! I can't be here again! I'm stuck in Wizard City!"

So Fiona is stuck in Wizard City! Poor her. I'm not super creative today, so would you please add onto Fiona's story or throw your wizard or pirate in this mess? Have fun!

Ciao for now,
Silver Fiona
Well I will try at least :P

When all of a sudden a lightning bolt struck down from the sky summoning the great and mighty hero of justice
Rachel Dreamsong *El toro music*.

Rachel: Come with me I can take you back to Flotsam.
Fiona: But how?
Rachel: Just trust me

Too lazy to write anymore but what do you think Frozenmuskets? want to continue?

Petty Officer
Sep 23, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
Well I will try at least :P

When all of a sudden a lightning bolt struck down from the sky summoning the great and mighty hero of justice
Rachel Dreamsong *El toro music*.

Rachel: Come with me I can take you back to Flotsam.
Fiona: But how?
Rachel: Just trust me

Too lazy to write anymore but what do you think Frozenmuskets? want to continue?
Mystery person: Rachel, Fiona come
Rachel: William? are you the legendary Strong William Sharp ship lord of the fame pirates .
Fiona: bro what are you doing here.
William: sister get out of here i'll hold off the wizards.

Then three level 90 wizards come and surround them.

Rachel: we're not going any where your level 65 and we are level 50.
William : don't doubt me i'm getting us out x uses shadow walk on all three x.
Fiona: where are we?
William: we are on the Hero's Hunter
Racheal: Your legendary ship aaaaah x star struck x
First mate: captain there on us.

I'm too lazy you take it from here.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Yeah lets continue! I love roleplay!

-Fiona

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
William: Hurry up they're about to board us!
Fiona: I don't think so! I was a wizard too once! *Claps hands* *Giant fire dragon appears* Get them my beauty! Burn their ship to ashes! *Cackles evilly*
Rachel: Fiona? You ok?
William: I think she is lost in a moment of evil laughing.
Fiona: Uh-oh.... Merle's gonna send his elite wizards after us!
Rachel: Why?
Fiona: I just blew up their ship with a fire dragon.
William: We should probably get out of here.
Fiona: Good idea.

Plz continue with Merle's super wizards or something!
-Silver Fiona