Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

hi looking for people to grind quests with

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 07, 2010
hey all, i have noticed that this game is rather boring without some people to tag along with you that understand how the game works/ understand what to hit and synchronize, and thus i am searching for people to grind quests with.
i accept anyone 14-20 preferably (level wise) if you are far higher you're also welcomed DISCLAMIER: higher levels will probably be bored because you can one shot everything so feel free to tag along but i don't gurantee satisfaction lol.
if you are between lvl 14-20 great! just send me a private message with the following

what world should we meet on/ server (can be found under options>options> realm/area)
when you would like to meet (would need to know like 2 or 3 days with times)
OPTIONAL: your in game name/ real name. ill call you talon the glorified lord if you really want me to but would make life easier to know your ingame name NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE NAME YOU SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH (i know there will be someone who will do this)
i am on at least 1x a day everyday late at night
I AM ON EAST COAST TIME FYI that means CT, NYC, BOSTON that area.
feel free to also just respond to the topic if you don't mind being slightly public

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
TheEragonShadeSlay... on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
hey all, i have noticed that this game is rather boring without some people to tag along with you that understand how the game works/ understand what to hit and synchronize, and thus i am searching for people to grind quests with.
i accept anyone 14-20 preferably (level wise) if you are far higher you're also welcomed DISCLAMIER: higher levels will probably be bored because you can one shot everything so feel free to tag along but i don't gurantee satisfaction lol.
if you are between lvl 14-20 great! just send me a private message with the following

what world should we meet on/ server (can be found under options>options> realm/area)
OPTIONAL: your in game name/ real name. ill call you talon the glorified lord if you really want me to but would make life easier to know your ingame name NOTE: THIS IS NOT THE NAME YOU SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH (i know there will be someone who will do this)
feel free to also just respond to the topic if you don't mind being slightly public
What quest are you working on? What world are you in? I could help you..... If ya want.

Rachel - Level 48
P.S. Guessing you're in Cool Ranch or Valencia based on the level you want to help you?????

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheEragonShadeSlay... on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:

Hi there . Welcome to the message boards Killy Billy. I have a swashbuckler that is level 20 or 21 roaming around Cool Ranch area. Maybe we can meet up. There is no way to private message you. Perhaps you could leave your Pirate101 Central name, if you are signed up and we can chat that way. Comments are visible right away and it will be much easier to plan how to meet. It's free to join and they will not dump junk into your email. . My name there is: Valzabrat. If not just let me know a time at least two days from now, exactly where, for example: the fountain in Avery's Court. and which realm and I will do my best to meet you there. She is Golden Christina.
Hope to see you on the game soon.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I will come on that day too because myneeds help with cool ranch she is level 17 and her name is pretty Natalie nightningle .world skull island realm vadima life fountain in Avery's court

Ensign
Sep 07, 2010
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
What quest are you working on? What world are you in? I could help you..... If ya want.

Rachel - Level 48
P.S. Guessing you're in Cool Ranch or Valencia based on the level you want to help you?????
hi, i am a lvl 15 (probably 16 or 17 by now) in monquista and about to head into valencia (need the windstone and then i can go there i believe) if we were to meet in avery's court on server avery area one sometime today would be great, any other day would also be fine but i am busy 10-4:30 on week days. let me know!

Ensign
Sep 07, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Hi there . Welcome to the message boards Killy Billy. I have a swashbuckler that is level 20 or 21 roaming around Cool Ranch area. Maybe we can meet up. There is no way to private message you. Perhaps you could leave your Pirate101 Central name, if you are signed up and we can chat that way. Comments are visible right away and it will be much easier to plan how to meet. It's free to join and they will not dump junk into your email. . My name there is: Valzabrat. If not just let me know a time at least two days from now, exactly where, for example: the fountain in Avery's Court. and which realm and I will do my best to meet you there. She is Golden Christina.
Hope to see you on the game soon.
hello, i have registered and activiated the pirate101 central forum, my name there is Lanceolot. i say we should meet in Avery's Court, Avery server, Area .01 near the life fountain or in his office. i am busy 9 - 4:30 on week days but most other times are fine, feel free to reply to this post or send me something on pirate central.

Ensign
Sep 07, 2010
hello to you both, i am currently JUST starting Valencia which looks pretty fun.
i am a lvl 16 my name in game is dead-eye talon ironside we can meet in avery's court on avery server area .01 is my reccomended place. feel free to reccomend others and i will figure it out, also i am busy between 10- 4:30 on weekdays FYI
i did sign up for the pirate 101 central my name there is lanceolot
PS: this is a 3rd post because i am not sure if my other 2 individual respones were accepted yet. sorry if you don't get them in a reasonable time frame

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Hi I'm in cool ranch with two pirates right now. Also on EST, I play some in the mornings and usually get on at 10or 11 at night most every night for a couple hours.
Leave a place to meet up at and I'll be glad to help you grind some out. It is always more fun when sailing the skyways with friendly pirates yar.
Jeffery level25 or Jeffrey level 24

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
TheEragonShadeSlay... on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
hello to you both, i am currently JUST starting Valencia which looks pretty fun.
i am a lvl 16 my name in game is dead-eye talon ironside we can meet in avery's court on avery server area .01 is my reccomended place. feel free to reccomend others and i will figure it out, also i am busy between 10- 4:30 on weekdays FYI
i did sign up for the pirate 101 central my name there is lanceolot
PS: this is a 3rd post because i am not sure if my other 2 individual respones were accepted yet. sorry if you don't get them in a reasonable time frame
Hi, sorry I missed your post a few days ago. I'm sending you a friend request on Pirate101 Central (my name is RachelTheWitchdoctor). I can get on this Friday around 5pm probably but I'm not sure how long I'd be able to stay on. So, I'll send you a private message on P101 Central and tell you more.

Rachel - Level 48