Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Exchange Students

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Hey guys! I recently posted this idea but it was in the wrong section. I think it will still post but it's in the PvP section. Anyways, the idea is that Pirate101 pirates and Wizard101 wizards get a task to visit their teacher and they get to visit either Skull Island or Wizard City. Pirates to Wizard City and Wizards to Skull Island. It's pretty much like an exchange student program that will allow wizards to experience Pirate101 and Pirates to experience Wizard101. But the battle boards will stay the same, for example, if a pirate were to go to Cyclops Lane in wizard city and fight a troll, they would fight with the pirate battle board, not the wizard card game, and if a wizard were to fight a troggie, they would use the Wizard101 card game. Keep in mind, if you have a Pirate101 membership, it will allow you in Cyclops lane, you don't need a Wizard101 membership. Tell me what you think!

F.Y.I: All enemies on Pirate101 that wizard have to fight will be balance and all enemies on wizard101 for pirates will be swashbucklers privateers or buncaneers.

Charming Todd Davenport - Level 53 Musketeer

Ensign
Apr 15, 2009
Btw, that would be awesome if I could have a Moderator reply, Thanks!