Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How about a console version KI?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 08, 2012
I may be flamed for this but why not a console version of Pirate/Wizard101? This would generate more revenue and be better for all players for increased content. We own a Wiiu and i think it would be the perfect place to start. Anyway just an idea.

Community Leader
rapatpamp2013 on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
I may be flamed for this but why not a console version of Pirate/Wizard101? This would generate more revenue and be better for all players for increased content. We own a Wiiu and i think it would be the perfect place to start. Anyway just an idea.
I'd settle for some Pirate101 minigames for my Android device.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
It would be cool if wizard101/pirate101 was on a Xbox360 or a Wii or something like that

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I would defiantly want to buy that and it will be awesome! Make it at $60 at first then let it dive down later on.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
They could make some kind of compatibility between the console and the online version (like you could send gold, items, mounts, pets, crowns maybe?, and more to the online version).

I know i would deffinatly get one if it came out on the 3ds or Wii U

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
It should come out for PS3, Xbox 360, Kinect, and all Wii's systems.