Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your Favorite World

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Since it's close to the release of the new update, I thought it would be nice to have people look back on their successes previous worlds. I'm not here to start an argument, just a thread on the positive things about the game. So name your favorite world, that's all I ask.

Cruel Connor Bowman,
Wicked Aaron Brewster,

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Blaze Hunt... on Apr 27, 2016 wrote:
Since it's close to the release of the new update, I thought it would be nice to have people look back on their successes previous worlds. I'm not here to start an argument, just a thread on the positive things about the game. So name your favorite world, that's all I ask.

Cruel Connor Bowman,
Wicked Aaron Brewster,
Xol Akmul
Marleybone

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I adore the heavenly skies of Aquila, with interesting lore about the spiral, wonderful dungeons with unique bosses, and the way it ties in with story is awesome, I like almost everything about Aquila, excepting the harpies and a few other pests that roam Aquila

For runners up I like Monquista and Valencia, I can't wait for the Valencia expansion and hope one comes for Monquista

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi I would say either Marleybone or skull island but I really love all of them it's hard to pick

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
I loved Aquila, but there's something about Skull Island that always seemed appealing to me . Maybe because it is the most piratey, or because the best companions in the game came from the place. Whatever it is, Skull Island will always have a place in me treasure chest.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
Xol Akmul
Marleybone
I liked Xol Akmul too, I enjoyed Trimonds suggestion on adding the armada into the area, hope KI could do that to make the journey there longer

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Hmm I like them all, but I guess I'll pick Mooshu for my eyes, and Marleybone for my ears :)

Ensign
Jul 29, 2009
I loved Cool Ranch. Cool Ranch and Skull Island are the two worlds I can never get sick of.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I was reading it wrong and I thought it said " Since the close is near " Like, the game being closed. I was like " It's CLOSING? I better warn The Boy With A Robotic Han- Wait, I read that wrong. " ( The boy with a robotic hand is my brother's forum name here, though he hasn't posted in a while )

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Skull island because games are the most fun when you are a noob, the skull island skiff is my favorite ship design wise, and is the only world that fits with the games theme.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
darkmoordude on Apr 28, 2016 wrote:
Valencia.
Seconded. Especially the new skyway.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
itsamemario4 on Apr 30, 2016 wrote:
Seconded. Especially the new skyway.
I can't wait until that's released!

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
I really loved Mooshu and its different areas based off the seasons.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
this is hard! lol but honestly I LOVED cool ranch the characters were fantastic I laughed irl a lot lol it was so decidedly different and 100% what I felt was truly "just us pirates".. I hope in future we get more unique to p101 worlds..
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
I liked Cool Ranch, too. The Wild West was a great theme for a world; I applaud KI for that decision.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Captain Blaze Hunt... on May 5, 2016 wrote:
I liked Cool Ranch, too. The Wild West was a great theme for a world; I applaud KI for that decision.
You want to know how the idea came up?
It was a world handed from Wizard101 when Pirate101 was in its early days, its so long because KI didn't know how long to make a world, It is also the first world that was created!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
MooShu is pretty to look at. Marleybone looks right for a pirate, as does Skull Island. Hated the intrusion of the wild west in my piratical world, although the spookiness of the Haunted Skyway was great. Wonderful atmosphere there.

I loved the lowering skies of Valencia -- it looks like a world that has actual weather, rather than being sunny and clear all the darned time.

Ensign
Apr 07, 2011
I would have to say, my favorite world is Marleybone and second may be Mooshu.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is my two favorite worlds in pirates.

1.Aquila it's simply breath taking to look at. Reminded me on my summer vacation in both the Greek Islands and mainland Greece a long way back. That world for me is by far the most beautiful place to look at.

2.Cool Ranch, reminds me of my old hometown Las Vegas in Nevada. I absolutely adore ( like ), the artwork and the old wild west theme. The sunset/sunrise makes the sky breathtaking to look at, I feel like battle Captain Blood again, he owed me a hat, lol.

Honorable mention

Moo Shu for it's colorful and awe so pretty landscape and ninja pigs.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
My top 2 favorite worlds would defiantly have to be Marleybone followed closely by Cool Ranch. A lot of people say cool ranch lasts forever and to be honest it kind of does but for the most part I enjoy its western theme and its unique quests, people, and buildings.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2016
I absolutely adore Cool Ranch.

My favourite part is definitely Tumbleweed Skyway. As a longtime fan of western movies, I was ecstatic to see a parody of Wyatt Earp and company. Though, I do wish we could get another adventure in Cool Ranch, and say, team up with the Magnificent Seven one last time before we find El Dorado.

My least favourite would probably be Aquila. I still thoroughly enjoyed it, though my main nitpick is the writing was a bit lazy. The Trojan Mouse was a rather cheesy parody if you ask me.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
Cool Ranch easily, the music and the atmosphere are beyond amazing (Don't even get me started on some of the battle music) And traveling around there in a ship (As painful as it was) really let you explore the place. Cool ranch honestly was one of the first few worlds where you actually see the whole place. Cool ranch will probably be a favorite of many for a long to come.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
To be honest? I really liked Cool Ranch. I know it gets a lot of hate for being so long, but that is all anyone looks at (except maybe the old Hidden Valley Ranch. That was one of the things about Cool Ranch I did not like). No one thinks about the fact that Cool Ranch is where you get one of the coolest companions in the game! El Toro! Also, it had a lot of good story parts in it, like the Magnificent Seven (Buffalo Bill is one of my main companions. His range is insane). There was also Captain Blood, and we can't forget the Duck of Death! Even though it is long, not only does it mean more Cool Ranch for me, but also, it kinda makes up for the fact that Monquista and Valencia (part 1) were so incredibly short, but at least Valencia had a decent impact on the story. Monquista just felt like a boring, filler world with no impact whatsoever (not even at the start of Aquila. Kingsisle could have shown off more of the land of monquistadors, but nope. we just went straight to Aquila). No offense to people that do like Monquista, that was just my opinion.