Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Golden Dillo

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
Hello everyone,

Yesterday, when I was on to my way to the Morphing Tent, I noticed something strange.

Till recently, there, in Bestia, there was Silver looking Armadillo playing with bunch of kids. And it was like that since Bestia came into Skull Island.

Just few moments ago, while I was passing that part, where Silver Dillo used to roll over and over again, I saw a different Dillo. This one is Golden.

Hmm, either Decius and Hep are trying to tell us something, or is that just a bug.

Which is it? What do you guys think?

Sincerely,
Stubborn Duncan Freeman

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
The Golden Dillo has been there for months now. I've been trying to come up with a combo for it but nothing has worked yet.

Golden Sky Dragon + Armadillo Verde

Golden Stingtail + Armadillo Verde

Golden Sky Dragon + Silver Dollar Dillo

Golden Stingtail + Silver Dollar Dillo

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Duncan StormThief on Oct 29, 2015 wrote:
Hello everyone,

Yesterday, when I was on to my way to the Morphing Tent, I noticed something strange.

Till recently, there, in Bestia, there was Silver looking Armadillo playing with bunch of kids. And it was like that since Bestia came into Skull Island.

Just few moments ago, while I was passing that part, where Silver Dillo used to roll over and over again, I saw a different Dillo. This one is Golden.

Hmm, either Decius and Hep are trying to tell us something, or is that just a bug.

Which is it? What do you guys think?

Sincerely,
Stubborn Duncan Freeman
There are some 'dillos that have not been discovered yet..

Lieutenant
Nov 21, 2010
CleverBriannaEverr... on Oct 30, 2015 wrote:
The Golden Dillo has been there for months now. I've been trying to come up with a combo for it but nothing has worked yet.

Nice!

Maybe the Golden Dillo is there since the last Pirate101 update (Ranked PvP).

I will tryout some combos too and see what will the result be.

@Decius

Thank you for the information. I am sure that the Hybrid Hunters will be pleased to see that there are more Dillos to be found.

Sincerely,
Stubborn Duncan Freeman

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
CleverBriannaEverr... on Oct 30, 2015 wrote:

I have a few friends helping me because I currently am very busy irl, however the combo we are trying is the sand shark + silver dollar dillo(6 tries so far)
the previous combo they were trying was (besides what you mentioned) was golden sky rattler to both verde and silver dollar dillo

Decius? are there other unknown first generation dillos hidden in game?
stormy jen silver