Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for Ratbeard, re FS3 & Smuggler's Arena

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Last night I was attempting a solo run of the Smuggler's Arena ( foolish me ) When I got to the MooShu level, I used Black Fog on my team - yet when Itzen Kaan attempted to attack Boss Toei, Toei's FS3 activated and removed Kaan's hide!
So my question is this: is this a glitch or do I now have to be on the watch for FS3 in PVE situations?

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 19, 2015 wrote:
Last night I was attempting a solo run of the Smuggler's Arena ( foolish me ) When I got to the MooShu level, I used Black Fog on my team - yet when Itzen Kaan attempted to attack Boss Toei, Toei's FS3 activated and removed Kaan's hide!
So my question is this: is this a glitch or do I now have to be on the watch for FS3 in PVE situations?
I have had experiences with that as well for the Aquila boss Grohl, and the Nefarious swashbuckler, so it would be safe to say that yes we have to watch out for FS3 in PvE circumstances.

Petty Officer
Feb 29, 2012
No, It now removes hides!
Wait, what! OH NO!

Developer
Are you asking if PvE enemies have FS3?

The answer is yes-- and they have had for a long time.

But with FS3 now working as intended, I would assume you need to be concerned about it. (And QD3, and QC3.)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Ratbeard on Aug 19, 2015 wrote:

But with FS3 now working as intended, I would assume you need to be concerned about it. (And QD3, and QC3.)
Thank you, Ratbeard. x sigh x Life as a buckler just became more complicated.......

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
anecorbie on Aug 19, 2015 wrote:
At least you got your fog. When I tried soloing I didn't get my fog up for any of my matches until fairly late game. As a result, I died around the 3rd stage.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Ratbeard on Aug 19, 2015 wrote:

What's QC?

Were you referring to the magic version of FS/QD, Intuition? ... or what?

Developer
AndrewDeathblade11... on Aug 20, 2015 wrote:
What's QC?

Were you referring to the magic version of FS/QD, Intuition? ... or what?
QC = Quick Cast = Intuition.

Sorry about that-- things often (usually!) have a different name under the hood than what you guys see.