Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unknown Stormgates

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
These are discussed many times and these are one of the leading topic ideas on the message boards. It might
seem really overused but I hope no one locks the topic for a long time, because I want to find out.

Skull Island's Unknown Stormgate(s): Stormgate to Valencia (Reqiures Red Windstone)

Valencia's Unknown Stormgate(s): Stormgate to Aquila

MooShu's Unknown Stormgate(s): Stormgate to Valencia

Marleybone's Unknown Stormgate(s): Stormgate (North of the Isle of Dogs), Stormgate (South of the Invader
Fortress), Stormgate (Southeast of the Isle of Dogs)

Aquila's Unknown Stormgate(s): Stormgate (East of Talos) Stormgate (South of Unoculum)

List any that I have missed and why they might be there.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
a great way to figure out where stormgates go to in a world is to go through the stormgate and see the worlds in there bubbles. now if you wanted to go with me on my musket you would be experiencing through the stormgate with morgan freeman.

-jack nightingale lvl 65 buccaneer

Gunner's Mate
Feb 05, 2015
I did some research online about this actually. I know the 3 missing storm gate in marleybone.

Near Beachhead and Isle of Fetch- Valencia

Near marleybone city- Polaris

other empty storm gate near the storm gate to Mooshu- Dark moor

If you look at different scenarios in the game and look between worlds and know the background of marleybone you can kind of figure it out.