Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hoodoo Bundle at Walmart?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 08, 2010
Hey everyone. I know this has been a heavily discussed topic, but after looking through two different Walmart stores (gift card section and electronics section) as well as the official Walmart site, the bundle was no where to be seen. I was quite surprised that the Walmart website didn't even carry the card? Is KI sure that Walmart is still carrying the Hoodoo Bundle? I was going to buy one for my brother, but sadly I wasn't able to find one.

Thanks for any information!

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
I've been dealing with this same issue for at least a year now. My aunt has been searching everywhere for that card with no luck at all. I also recently discovered that it's not just this card that has an issue. A couple weeks ago I went to a local GameStop to get a $10 P101 card, but it wasn't registering at the cash register, none of the $10 ones were. Apparently, as told to me by the store clerk, they don't tell the store, nor us for that matter, when game cards are being discontinued. I definitely feel your frustration and hope the bundle goes online soon.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
This could be a sign that the Hoodoo Bundle will debut as an online bundle soon.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Lord Of Life on Nov 28, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone. I know this has been a heavily discussed topic, but after looking through two different Walmart stores (gift card section and electronics section) as well as the official Walmart site, the bundle was no where to be seen. I was quite surprised that the Walmart website didn't even carry the card? Is KI sure that Walmart is still carrying the Hoodoo Bundle? I was going to buy one for my brother, but sadly I wasn't able to find one.

Thanks for any information!
Hello there Lord of Life! I do know for a fact that Walmart is still carrying the Hoodoo Bundle. For the longest time, I too could not find any at my local Walmarts and in fact saw no signs of it being carried there at all. After months of not seeing it on the shelves and asking employees if they knew whether they would be getting any in, I'm happy to say that my local Walmart now has many, many Hoodoo Bundles in stock. I did almost miss them though, because they were not on the 'gift card shelf/rack' with the other gaming cards, but instead were hung up on the side of the rack, making it rather hard to spot them.

So, I do know that not only some of them do still carry the Hoodoo Bundle, but they are also making a 'new appearance' in some Walmarts that did not have them in the past. Hopefully this means that more of them will be starting to stock up on them and have them available in more stores.

Good luck on getting some in your local Walmart(s) soon!

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
I don't know either... I've been looking for one since it came out. Both Walmarts near me don't sell it, and I can't find it on their site. I guess we'll have to wait till the little Walmarts that do sell them stop, so then it will be placed online.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
I doubt they sell it anymore, because when I go to Walmart, I don't see any Wizard101/Pirate101 cards anymore.

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I really hope bundle cards will be available in more retailers and maybe even to places like Australasia? Because allot of people want to buy the bundles but don't trust the internet or aren't allowed to buy things online.

Lieutenant
Oct 29, 2012
hmm.... strange.....
i redeemed an empire bundle card yesterday. it worked perfectly.
you might wanna email support@pirate101.com
they gave me my cutthroat bundle hat back!
i got the hoodoo bundle about 6 months ago, i still have the card, (because i like the art)
in fact, i keep all of them, until my mother tosses them. i told her i want them, i now think she understands, but bummer, she tossed my winter bane card.
bye bye holo-card. :(

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Many large chain retailers, including Wal Mart and Target, have different sizes/classifications of stores,and the smaller ones do not always carry the same stock as the larger ones. It used to be the local Wal Mart across the street from where I work consistently had all of the Wizard101 and Pirate101 cards (occasionally even putting them out before KI announced them). But with the Hoodoo bundle they didn't have it, and didn't have it, and didn't have it, and finally one day there were a bunch of the on the rack. Then about six months back they opened a new mega-Wal Mart across town and the one close to us cut the game cards they carried by about 75%, and all the KI cards were among the ones that they removed. Now to pick up any KI card we have to travel to the shiny new WM. So if you have multiple WMs around, or a nearby town has one of the really big ones, maybe you can try there if you have not found it already. I do find it odd that they still do not list it on their web store. It is a nifty card, and I know how frustrating it is not to be able to find one. Hopefully it will be available as one of the cards KI sells online soon.

-Indigo