Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ahoy, from Bonnie Anne!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Yarrr, mateys!

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Leala (though you'll get to know me as Bonnie Anne) and I am the new Associate Community Manager here at KingsIsle, working alongside Tom (aka One-Eyed Jack). I'll be helping out here on the forums to pass along all of your great ideas, answer questions and help you in any way that I can. One-Eyed Jack will still be here to help as well, and all of the other KI staff that you've grown to know and love.

I look forward to getting to know all of you better!

Wishing you all smooth sailing,

Bonnie Anne

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Yarrr, mateys!

I'm new around here, so I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Leala (though you'll get to know me as Bonnie Anne) and I am the new Associate Community Manager here at KingsIsle, working alongside Tom (aka One-Eyed Jack). I'll be helping out here on the forums to pass along all of your great ideas, answer questions and help you in any way that I can. One-Eyed Jack will still be here to help as well, and all of the other KI staff that you've grown to know and love.

Bonnie Anne
Nice to meet you!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Administrator
Yarrr, mateys!

Bonnie Anne
It's good to have you here, Bonnie Anne!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Yarrr, mateys!

Bonnie Anne
Ayuh, I knew it! I had thoughts that you would be here sometime soon, Bonnie Anne, and now, you are!

In all seriousness, though, it's great to have a new co-community manager for Pirate101. We're going to have such a great time!

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Welcome to the KingsIsle Community, Bonnie Anne! I hope you have a great time speeding up the development a tad, and having so much fun working on the Pirate101 game to be more fun for everyone!

Petty Alicia Cog

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Yarrr, mateys!

Bonnie Anne
Welcome to the message boards, Bonnie Anne! Leala, that's a very pretty name. So very nice to meet you! I can't wait for your future posts.

Ensign
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome!

One of the things I really love about the Kingsisle characters in both Pirate101 and Wizard101 are the voices. I love Bonnie Anne's voice and her accent. I also love the voice of the woman who does the narration in Wizard101. And many more.

I'd love to learn more about the people who do these brilliant characterizations and bring our companions to life.

Anytime you want to run some articles about the people behind the voices I'd be happy to read them. Thanks,

Carol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to Message Board Maraudership Bonnie Anne. I am thrilled to have you at the helm alongside our much beloved One-Eyed Jack. Looks like you both are now going to be in split personality mode and we will get to have your love and attention on both boards. I guess we can now no longer plan any more Marauder raids on Wizard City as there is now a massive security leak. Not to worry, they were only shopping raids anyway. Make yourself comfortable, have some yum on me and get ready for some wildly fun sailing. Blessings and giggles on ya and *Huge Chrissy Hugs*

Oh and Jack, I DO hope this will finally get something done about Tenure for our beloved Dworgyn.

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Yarrr, mateys!

Bonnie Anne
I love you bonnie, but...
Y U NO BURST FIRE!!!
That is all.

Merciless Jean Percy, 65

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It truly be an honor to have ye here fair lass, I say this calls for a major celebration pirate style, that be right as the message board marauders we will show miss Anne how we parrrrrty down pirate style, so to all pirates on the boards *LETS BRING IT*

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D Welcome to the message boards Bonnie Annie. I feel a bit jelly because you get to work alongside the friendliest of Necromancers. (Aka One-Eyed Jack)

Hope you enjoy your stay

Community Leader
Ahoy Bonnie Anne!

Welcome to the Pirate101 boards. I have to say I will never think of my favorite companion the same ever again. ;) She will now be Leala ;) Oh and *cough* What does Bonnie Anne say? Ask Tom if your not sure what I'm talking about, He will know.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Another voice here on the forums will be fantastic.
You have some colorful plumage and will fit right in with this group of pirates. Once you are all settled we should do some pet sparring!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Ensign
Jul 26, 2009
Welcome to the fold!

I look forward to seeing your witty banter with Ratbeard and your Scatterblast on the battleboard.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Ahoy, Bonnie Anne! Welcome A"Board" the boards - hope you have some smooth sailing in these sometimes choppy waters.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Why Hello there Fair Bonnie and welcome, welcome, welcome!

It is so nice to see your fine, furry and foxy face here on the Message Boards. We are so grateful to have yet another great and sure-to-be witty and humorous community manager to help steer us towards smoother sailing on the boards and in the game. Your comrades in arms at KI have made pirate life here as pleasant and fun-filled as can be and I am beyond certain that you will do even more of the same!

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I really look forward to all that you will add to this already great Pirate101, Message Board family!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Another voice here on the forums will be fantastic.
You have some colorful plumage and will fit right in with this group of pirates. Once you are all settled we should do some pet sparring!
Decius Vs. Bonnie Anne in Pet Sparring! I would like to see that!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
"Captain, I want a raise."
"Bonnie Anne, what are you babbling about?"
"I just heard I now have to work in the Black Spot with One-Eyed Jack. No doubt I'll get tips, but when will I have time to sail?"
"I thought you were just going to do admin stuff for him, not serve in the tavern. I recommended you since you do such a great job as first mate."
"You just hate doing the paperwork, admit it."
"OK, fine, guilty as charged. But seriously I do have an ulterior motive."
"Figures, what is it?"
"Jack is so hot on favors for favors, I figure he'll owe you a couple or two sooner than later. That means we can get favors out of him for nothing much in exchange."
"You call my work nothing, Cap'n!?"
"No, no, you don't count for nothing. What I meant was..."
"If I get any favors out of this, I'm going to use them on myself. So there."
"Excuse me, Cap'n, but I think there's something you oughta know."
"Not now, Ratbeard. Bonnie Anne is getting ready for her new job."
"It's about that actually, Cap'n. Ye see, it's not our Bonnie Anne."
"Of course it is, she's standing right there, Scaramanga and all."
"Well, yes she is, but it's... arrr, you explain it, lass."
"Do I have to? I was enjoying meself. I almost got a raise."
"Why are you two laughing at me? Did I miss something?"
"Ye see, Captain, it's a different Bonnie Anne that works along with Jack. Not me."
"You mean there's more than one of you? Now I'm scared."
"It's a common name in Albion anyways, Cap'n. Well, Anne is. The 'Bonnie' is more a description, or adjective. You can practically find one on almost every pirate ship around here."
"But what about ulterior motives and all?"
"Sorry, Cap'n."
"I feel cheated somehow. Not being able to cheat and all."
"C'mon, Cap'n, let's just wish 'er well and grab a pitcher of Yum at the Kraken Skulls."
"We'll give 'er toast then, won't we?"
"It'd be polite, and besides she's nice."
"Oh, so you've met her already. Bonnie Anne you are the sneakiest, most conniving..."
"Thank ye, Cap'n."

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Welcome, Bonnie Anne! I hope we will be a pleasant and polite group of pirates for you (I know that sounds strange, but I suppose it all depends on one's definition of a "good" pirate ) I am sure One-Eyed-Jack is glad to have you here; I did have quiet concerns that we provided an awful lot of work for him! I hope you will enjoy your work very much, and we all look forward to working with you.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Well,I know I'm pretty in saying Hi!,but it's still just as great.I can't wait to see you on these boards and in the skies.So,how's the job going so far?

Oh,and a question for One Eyed Jack,is the job easier with Bonnie around?