Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fort Elena HELP!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
I have tried exactly 4 times and I cant get past Optimus Rubeus. I breeze through everything else but when I get to him all my companions except 1 die, then I die, then the last companion dies. Can somebody help me. Please and Thank you.

Crazy Misty Eastman lvl 6
Brynn Everett lvl 13
Two-Faced Megan Dove lvl 31

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
GAMER 200 on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
I have tried exactly 4 times and I cant get past Optimus Rubeus. I breeze through everything else but when I get to him all my companions except 1 die, then I die, then the last companion dies. Can somebody help me. Please and Thank you.

Brynn Everett lvl 13
Well, obviously you are attempting this with your swashbuckler. What are your companion's level in comparison? Are there any side quests you can do to raise your and their levels? How are you equipped? What have you trained?

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009

Brynn Everett lvl 13
Hey Gamer!

Fort Elena can be a tricky one, I'll give ya that! Many pirates struggle when it comes to that dungeon. If you'd like, I'd be more than happy to help you if you are still looking for help.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Brynn Everett lvl 13
Well you have come to the right place for help, we just need a bit more information from you. You need to put an exact time when you can play, including the time zone you are in. Then exactly where you wish to meet, including realm. For example: Avery's Court, by the fountain, Vadima Realm, July 10th 5pm Central. That is just an example. Just put what will work for you and I am sure there will be a helpful Marauder that can match you and help out with your prison break plans.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
The message board marauders love to help fellow pirates, but we need a bit of information,
please post;
1)a location in game where we can find you,
2)which realm you play in,
3)the time and timezone so that we know when we can find you.

If you post this information so that I can find you in game, then yes I can help with fort Elena,
Although you will probably get many other offers of help as well.

Red Scarlet Kidd.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
CdeWinter on Jul 7, 2014 wrote:
The message board marauders love to help fellow pirates, but we need a bit of information,
please post;
1)a location in game where we can find you,
2)which realm you play in,
3)the time and timezone so that we know when we can find you.

If you post this information so that I can find you in game, then yes I can help with fort Elena,
Although you will probably get many other offers of help as well.

Red Scarlet Kidd.
well said cdewinter ill love to help out i'm free pretty much all summer break so just give us the info and we'll help out i don't blame you fort elena is HARD! to be honest i soloed it but to be honest i used to be a crowns player so i used to use henchman i don't really use crowns anymore so yeah see ya!

Fearless talon Lewis