Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Only one skyway?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
I was looking at the zone pricing, seeing where I would go next, when I stumbled upon the Arragon Skyway or something like that, it was the only thing I saw for Valencia, so is there only one skyway for Valencia?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dandy Lucille Barc... on Jun 21, 2014 wrote:
I was looking at the zone pricing, seeing where I would go next, when I stumbled upon the Arragon Skyway or something like that, it was the only thing I saw for Valencia, so is there only one skyway for Valencia?
So far, it is. But when chapter 15 comes out, very likely we'll be getting more.

Ensign
Oct 28, 2013
Yeah... unless you count Avernus, which is the passageway to Valencia. There's not much to do YET, but there is more to come eventually... The return to Valencia!!!!!!

Leo, Lvl 65
Trustworthy Cody, Lvl 11
Flint Jones, lvl 7

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
There are two skyways (or more), They are not passable at the moment because they have not been released. In a future update you will be able to sail into them. There are pictures of the new skyway to look at while you wait under pirate101.com-see the game-pirate world-game worlds-Valencia. Two or three picture in the slideshow are little previews.

Ensign
Dec 29, 2010
Yes, you are correct, and if I'm not mistaken it is the same in Monquista as well, which only has Tirerra Primata Skyway. I guess you could count Avernus as a skyway, but that's still a different world, so idk.

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Valencia has areas we have yet to visit. We'll be revisiting Valencia when the next book comes out, since we must find the Toy Maker.

Don't worry, Valencia will have more places to visit, like Blind Mew said. All in good time.

Petty Alicia Cog

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
At this point, yes but I am guessing they have more in store for us soon.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
Hey Lucille and welcome to the boards

Keep questing, the surprises are yet to come