Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet Sparring Rewards

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
So I've received pet snacks and gear so far from sparring. Mostly low rank but then again so are my pets.

I was wondering does anyone know if pet eggs are a possible sparring reward?

Clumsy Calamity

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
I do not think so I mean why would they give you an EGG just for sparring I mean no offence but doesn't that sound a bit crazy?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I don't think that the level of the Pet matters in terms of rewards. I have fought Decius's Pets with low level or a 65th level Pet and never have received a high level Pet Snack or Pet Gear. You might get the higher level rewards from sparring with other players.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on Jun 18, 2014 wrote:
So I've received pet snacks and gear so far from sparring. Mostly low rank but then again so are my pets.

I was wondering does anyone know if pet eggs are a possible sparring reward?

Clumsy Calamity
Eggs may be dropped from bosses or gained by wranglin'. Or, of course morphing gives you anew pet from an old one.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
When you spar against me I don't reach too deep in the bag of rewards, but if you spar against another player I make sure to give out better rewards.

I love to spar with every pirate out there, but its more exciting to watch 2 pirates spar with each other!

Come on down to Bestia and get into a match for some fun.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
witchdoctor super ... on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
I do not think so I mean why would they give you an EGG just for sparring I mean no offence but doesn't that sound a bit crazy?
No, it doesn't sound crazy at all. You can get a pet from doing nothing but waiting in Pet Wrangling'.

Jacob

Lieutenant
Mar 23, 2012
If pet eggs are added as a reward from pet sparring, I reckon it should be a rare pet as a milestone prize, like your 50th/100th/150th etc victory against another player (not practice PVP), or as a reward for being a finalist in a PVP/Pet PVP tournament.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
When you spar against me I don't reach too deep in the bag of rewards, but if you spar against another player I make sure to give out better rewards.

I love to spar with every pirate out there, but its more exciting to watch 2 pirates spar with each other!

Come on down to Bestia and get into a match for some fun.
Better rewards?

Does that perhaps include oval shaped rewards?

Hmmmm..... I'm willing to give it a try, who wants to spar? The hardest part of sparring is waiting for an opponent. I'm willing to put in a few hours if someone else wants to try at the same time, see if we can get Decius to reach way down and scrape the bottom of that reward bag and bring up something shiny.

I don't even mind being out matched if it produces an egg and new info, I'm sure I'll get a hatch eventually ;-)

It's a holiday weekend so maybe some other folks have some time. Let me know my schedule is semi flexible.

Clumsy Calamity (aka Calamity PixieShade)
Ahhh identity crisis!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Perhaps the pet sparring rewards should be based on the scaling of our pets' levels, from lowest level that should award low level snacks & common pet gear to the highest level yet, which should reward higher level snacks & much rare pet gear. The higher the pets' levels are, the more better the rewards from pet sparring should be. Does anyone else like this thought?