Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

rare Aquila weapons of lvl 60 class

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2009
if your a lvl 65 and your trying to win the hammer of anax and the fact that you played his dungeon more then 10 times and you still haven,t won it what will you do and if not where would you win it and how many time it take to win it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
big ben880 on May 11, 2014 wrote:
if your a lvl 65 and your trying to win the hammer of anax and the fact that you played his dungeon more then 10 times and you still haven,t won it what will you do and if not where would you win it and how many time it take to win it.
Hi Ben, welcome to the message boards. Some great drops are pretty rare. I just talked with a friend last night that farmed Moo Manchu for 50 times before he got his wand and he said his friend has been trying for months. Sometimes the drop odds are "eva in your fava" and you get what you want right away and sometimes you really have to work long and hard for it. That is what makes them so special to proudly wear. You are showing all of us that you really worked hard for that and deserve to enjoy it. Hang in there, the odds will swing your way eventually if you keep at it.

Ensign
Mar 01, 2014
Well, you can only receive the hammer of anax from anax, but there are many different weapons in aqila with the same stats. The sword of talos from talos, troll chieftain's club from chief antiphates, hykssoss' falchion that now grants "hold the line", the axe of the minotaur lords(the best) which grants "follow through", and the praetorian spear which includes some armor breakthrough. i got the axe of the minotaur lords in about twenty tries, but to each his own. To receive the hammer of anax, you just have to keep trying, and it will come to you. However, i recommend farming the labyrinth, as if you don't receive the axe, the minotaurs drop many other goodies, like a ton of no trade/no auction rings/totems/accessories.