Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

spell glitch

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
I just got an item that gives critical strike magic and for some reason, it only works with guns!

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
here is the deal, it is not a glitch, yours is a guaranteed critical hit right? so these abilities only work with melee (smashy,slashy,stabby) weapons and shooty weapons, unfortunately, they have not yet done a guaranteed strike for staffy yet, so sry witchdoctors, but yours griffon, works with guns not yet staffs and other magical weapons (i know, i dont like it either)

Gunner's Mate
Sep 28, 2009
fear griffon burke on May 6, 2014 wrote:
I just got an item that gives critical strike magic and for some reason, it only works with guns!
Hey griffon!

Does the power card have a sort of arrow image on it with a fist on the corner? Those powers are only activated with Guns.

The other one, which I forget what it looks like, only activates with melee weapons.

The Magic one looks like the Ranged one, except it has a symbol on the corner that looks like the symbol used to represent power when training pets. I feel they should change the arrow to something representing magic.