Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Party time!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
I had seen a hoodoo party or something on pirate 101 but I just don't know when it is and I don't want to miss it. Dose anyone know when any upcoming parties are?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ignacio213 on May 2, 2014 wrote:
I had seen a hoodoo party or something on pirate 101 but I just don't know when it is and I don't want to miss it. Dose anyone know when any upcoming parties are?
There are two scheduled today, May 3rd. One is a huge fan site party where 14 of the fan site owners are combining for a bash starting at 3pm to 6 Central in Avery's Court in One-Eyed Jack realm. The next is at 6pm Central hosted by Sparticus32. It is a Costume Party and we will meet in Avery's Court in Vadima realm area one. If this posts in time I hope to see you at either one

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Ignacio213 on May 2, 2014 wrote:
Well there was mine and judging by the time I'm posting this (2:00) and it was the day it was going to happen I think you may have missed it. If mine goes well I think I'll be hosting more. If I can remember I'm going to have a get out of school party the first weekend were out. I would check around the holidays, probably that would be the best time to find a party. Or if someone's going away there's usually a party for them. Just keep checking the tavern, there might be one coming up. Who knows

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
thanks for the advice, but I didn't make any of those parties. I will keep looking, I hope they'er great.