Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Goodbye

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
I will be leaving pirate101 soon. I may occasionally buy some crowns in orders to post, but I won't be able to post constantly. In-game I haven't been able to find much fun, and the forums are great, but I just want to spend my money on other things. Goodbye, everyone.

Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
koompa stomp on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
I will be leaving pirate101 soon. I may occasionally buy some crowns in orders to post, but I won't be able to post constantly. In-game I haven't been able to find much fun, and the forums are great, but I just want to spend my money on other things. Goodbye, everyone.
Fair sailing Matie and I hope your interests drift this way once again. * Chrissy Hug *

Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Sorry, disregard this post. The party last night changed my mind.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
koompa stomp on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
Lol, we Marauders DO have a way of getting to ya. So glad you will be continuing to call this port your home.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
koompa stomp on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
oh your coming back! whoop whoop!! welcome back koompa stomp! keep stomping those koompas! lol