Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Game functions incorrectly

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 19, 2013
ok im helping a player in a battle then i try to click my moves then i keep taping but nothing happens so i tap everything else and i cant chat or anything so i got off then used my mouse to click things like googlechrome and that worked so it couldnt have been my mouse that was messing up and sometimes when i port to someones ship in skull island skyway my character like spawns inside the ship stuck and cant move and lastly im moving then when i try to move sometimes my character keeps moving that direction and wont stop and its not connection problems im sure of it so can someone help please im tired of disconnecting my internet or turning off my computer every time that happens so help please!

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Bloody Wolf Ashbur... on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
ok im helping a player in a battle then i try to click my moves then i keep taping but nothing happens so i tap everything else and i cant chat or anything so i got off then used my mouse to click things like googlechrome and that worked so it couldnt have been my mouse that was messing up and sometimes when i port to someones ship in skull island skyway my character like spawns inside the ship stuck and cant move and lastly im moving then when i try to move sometimes my character keeps moving that direction and wont stop and its not connection problems im sure of it so can someone help please im tired of disconnecting my internet or turning off my computer every time that happens so help please!
if your referring to using your powers, and cannot use them, then this has happened before to me, and i know an easy fix to this, just click on another companion that is in combat with you, then click on yourself again, all the powers, and possibly chat, are available once agian...hope this helps

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Logan's points are good ones and have gotten me unstuck that way too and I have also noticed similar things happening as I am in the process of losing connection. Sometimes I came back and sometimes I don't and have to reboot the game. Hope this helps ya.