Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2014 Winter Olympics

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Richard: Hello and welcome to the 2014 Winter Spiral Olympic Games hosted in Ihcos, Polaris. x skycam x Ah the beauty of Ihcos, Polaris. Mighty city along the coast of the Dark Sea, and 1,306 kilometers away from Macow, Polaris. Also the entire city is actually a resort. With their best alpine resort Rosa Khator hosting the snowboarding events. Speaking of snowboarding events something new came these games. Men's Slopasity was held before the opening ceremony. As well as Women's moguls, and Men's figure skating. So the event tomorrow is the opening ceremony, and Men's slopestyle. The 5 athletes in this event are:
Rajah Delegate: Bagha Khan. We know that Rajah is a world full of sand, 100 average temperatures, and high humidity. But sand is no different than snow.
Skull Island Delegate: Sergeant Shepard.
Skull Island Delegate: Milo Greytail.
Grizzlehiem Delegate: Staal Sandblech.
and Grizzlehiem Delegate: Sven GreenThorn.

Tune in tomorrow and cast your votes for winner of Men's slopestyle

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
Richard: Hello and welcome to the 2014 Winter Spiral Olympic Games hosted in Ihcos, Polaris. x skycam x Ah the beauty of Ihcos, Polaris. Mighty city along the coast of the Dark Sea, and 1,306 kilometers away from Macow, Polaris. Also the entire city is actually a resort. With their best alpine resort Rosa Khator hosting the snowboarding events. Speaking of snowboarding events something new came these games. Men's Slopasity was held before the opening ceremony. As well as Women's moguls, and Men's figure skating. So the event tomorrow is the opening ceremony, and Men's slopestyle. The 5 athletes in this event are:
Rajah Delegate: Bagha Khan. We know that Rajah is a world full of sand, 100 average temperatures, and high humidity. But sand is no different than snow.
Skull Island Delegate: Sergeant Shepard.
Skull Island Delegate: Milo Greytail.
Grizzlehiem Delegate: Staal Sandblech.
and Grizzlehiem Delegate: Sven GreenThorn.

Tune in tomorrow and cast your votes for winner of Men's slopestyle
Lol, oh what a brilliant idea. This is gonna be SO good.
*Pops popcorn and settles down for a delightful thread.*

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
While these games certainly look interesting and I look forward to seeing how they turn out, I can't help but notice that there are only five athletes in the first event, not eight. Where is the Marleybone delegation? and surely the Polarians sent a few penguins since they are hosting the games this year.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Oooooooooo how interesting I be defiantly going to see this in Polaris, see ye there mates.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Um, is there a spot for Mooshu? I'll send in Kobe. Otherwise, Chrissy, split that popcorn with me and I'll get some Yum.
Name: Kobe Yojimbo
Origin: Mooshu Delegate
Special condition: Skis on one blade
Captain: George Gordon
Fan Club catchphrase: Kob-A all the way!
But I vote for Kobe or Shepard.

"Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you're part of a team!" -Lego Movie
P.S. You should really see that movie. Everything in there is so awesome!

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Griffin: Hello and welcome back to the Winter Olympic Games here in Ihcos, Polaris. I am here in substitute for Richard. Anyway with further adieu here are the standings at this moment.
1. Skull Island: back to back winner Milo Greytail
2. Grizzlehiem: Sven GreenThorn
3. Skull Island: Sergeant Sheperd
4. Grizzlehiem: Staal Sandblech
Competing: Bagha Khan
Here is a little bio about Bagha Khan. Bagha has been living in a poor part of Rajah with a 2,000,000 population in his small little village. But he has always liked riding a board down some sandy hills with his friends. He has been constantly bullied from the rich for not being wealthy and doing such a silly game. But when he found out that the Olympics has introduced snowboarding he chose to commit his life for training for this event. He started training since he was only 9 years old and he is now 19 years old.

*Bang* And Khan is up! Here comes the 1st jump! And a perfect front 720. And successfully lands it. His 2nd jump was a back 720 and landed. 3rd is a side 720 and landed. Final jump is... Oh my gosh! 5 successful back flips with a killer grab as a start. And the judges say...
1. 9.9
2. 10.0
3. 10.0
4. 10.0
5. 10.0

Reporter: Congratulations Bagha Khan! For winning the gold medal of slopestyle for the 1st time for the world of Rajah what do you have to say?
Bagha: I feel amazing and I'm not gonna stop here, I'm gonna be going to the E games whoooo!
Griffin: And that was Bagha celebrating his victory. Tune in tomorrow for the debut of he new event: Snowball fight.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
"What about ALPINE SKIING?!?!? You FORGOT El Toro *music* loves to ski?!?!?"
-another famous quote from-*music*... I didn't say-*music*...
another famous quote from El-*music*
Oh, come on!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
GBalance101 on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
Um, is there a spot for Mooshu? I'll send in Kobe. Otherwise, Chrissy, split that popcorn with me and I'll get some Yum.

"Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you're part of a team!" -Lego Movie
*Smiles and passes popcorn bowl*

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
Griffin: Hello and welcome back to the Winter Olympic Games here in Ihcos, Polaris. I am here in substitute for Richard. Anyway with further adieu here are the standings at this moment.
1. Skull Island: back to back winner Milo Greytail
2. Grizzlehiem: Sven GreenThorn
3. Skull Island: Sergeant Sheperd
4. Grizzlehiem: Staal Sandblech
Competing: Bagha Khan
Here is a little bio about Bagha Khan. Bagha has been living in a poor part of Rajah with a 2,000,000 population in his small little village. But he has always liked riding a board down some sandy hills with his friends. He has been constantly bullied from the rich for not being wealthy and doing such a silly game. But when he found out that the Olympics has introduced snowboarding he chose to commit his life for training for this event. He started training since he was only 9 years old and he is now 19 years old.

*Bang* And Khan is up! Here comes the 1st jump! And a perfect front 720. And successfully lands it. His 2nd jump was a back 720 and landed. 3rd is a side 720 and landed. Final jump is... Oh my gosh! 5 successful back flips with a killer grab as a start. And the judges say...
1. 9.9
2. 10.0
3. 10.0
4. 10.0
5. 10.0

Reporter: Congratulations Bagha Khan! For winning the gold medal of slopestyle for the 1st time for the world of Rajah what do you have to say?
Bagha: I feel amazing and I'm not gonna stop here, I'm gonna be going to the E games whoooo!
Griffin: And that was Bagha celebrating his victory. Tune in tomorrow for the debut of he new event: Snowball fight.
I want Felix Alcott in the snowball fight. He can use the force to control each and every snowball to hit it's mark exactly, and control hundreds at a time. Also, he can turn other snowballs back.
He's competing for the Alcott clan. So arrogant, we send a delegate as if we're our own world!

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Joshua: Hello and welcome back to the Winter Olympics hosted in Ihcos, Polaris. I am here in substitute for both Griffin ( got busy with 'the job' ), and Richard is still absent. So with no further adieu here is some footage of the International Snowball Fight 2 months back.
*Footage*
Reporter: On December 4th 2013 seemed to be Bonnie Anne's greatest day of her life. *Footage of Bonnie's winning shot and Bonnie celebrating* But it was actually not.
Bonnie: *Sigh* I lost my brother, and nephew that day.
Reporter: Bonnie lost her brother and nephew during the war with the Armada. Her brother was killed during a massive assault on the Carbonifus Limestone coast led by Rooke. While her nephew was taken hostage. And since she heard the news she was broken down.
Bonnie: Even though I avenged them my work isn't done. They didn't have enough money do get themselves a decent grave, and the money they received wasn't enough for their happiness.
Bonnie: I remember back when my brother and I were young and we would go throw with the neighbor kids snowballs at each other. I would even play with my nephew and i would let him hit me.
Reporter: And that is what she attends to do. Avenge her brother and nephew with something they all loved to do snowball fight. And here are the remaining competitors:
Azteca: Chilam Bak
Marleybone: Bonnie Anne
The Alcott Clan: Felix Alcott
Mooshu: Friar Sand
Reporter: Huh... Reporters at Polaris say that there is a malfunction with one of the blasters used for the event. Officials say that it was sabotaged. We will be with you until they find out how to fix this problem, and they find out who sabotaged.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:
I want Felix Alcott in the snowball fight. He can use the force to control each and every snowball to hit it's mark exactly, and control hundreds at a time. Also, he can turn other snowballs back.
He's competing for the Alcott clan. So arrogant, we send a delegate as if we're our own world!
Ok, that's it. I'm sending in the Mooshu delegate. Presenting:
Name: George Gordon
Throws with one hand, uses weapon to get more.
Thanks for the popcorn, Chrissy. Here's the Yum. Hands bottle of yum.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011
GBalance101 on Feb 11, 2014 wrote:

Hey, I saw that movie Friday!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
Joshua: Hello and welcome back to the Winter Olympics hosted in Ihcos, Polaris. I am here in substitute for both Griffin ( got busy with 'the job' ), and Richard is still absent. So with no further adieu here is some footage of the International Snowball Fight 2 months back.
*Footage*
Reporter: On December 4th 2013 seemed to be Bonnie Anne's greatest day of her life. *Footage of Bonnie's winning shot and Bonnie celebrating* But it was actually not.
Bonnie: *Sigh* I lost my brother, and nephew that day.
Reporter: Bonnie lost her brother and nephew during the war with the Armada. Her brother was killed during a massive assault on the Carbonifus Limestone coast led by Rooke. While her nephew was taken hostage. And since she heard the news she was broken down.
Bonnie: Even though I avenged them my work isn't done. They didn't have enough money do get themselves a decent grave, and the money they received wasn't enough for their happiness.
Bonnie: I remember back when my brother and I were young and we would go throw with the neighbor kids snowballs at each other. I would even play with my nephew and i would let him hit me.
Reporter: And that is what she attends to do. Avenge her brother and nephew with something they all loved to do snowball fight. And here are the remaining competitors:
Azteca: Chilam Bak
Marleybone: Bonnie Anne
The Alcott Clan: Felix Alcott
Mooshu: Friar Sand
Reporter: Huh... Reporters at Polaris say that there is a malfunction with one of the blasters used for the event. Officials say that it was sabotaged. We will be with you until they find out how to fix this problem, and they find out who sabotaged.
Not sure if I like this tone. Nah, I am sure, not for me. I don't like hearing about loss, sorry. Perhaps a rewrite with out having our fantasy world dealing with more death than necessary?

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
Not sure if I like this tone. Nah, I am sure, not for me. I don't like hearing about loss, sorry. Perhaps a rewrite with out having our fantasy world dealing with more death than necessary?
I had some thought about maybe not doing a vibe like that but there needs to be some drama in it. Many famous athletes have a back story like that you know. ( I would give an example but I don't any ).

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
Ok I'm going on the Marleybone side

Name: Romantic Nicholas Jones
Origin: Marleybonian
Specialty: using a six shooter full of snowballs

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Joshua: And we are back with the snowball fight event underway. We forgot to tell what this new event is about, so we are gonna tell you now:
Snowball fight is like the traditional snowball fight, but with a few modifications. The competitors have an option of doing the basic way by throwing snowballs with their hands, by a blaster which is a basic sparkthrower, but throws snowballs, or by the most complicating way using a wand/mace and uses a certain type of energy that can attract snow and releases it in snowball form. This event is also a men and women sport. Many fear that this event will change to just men and just women, and that many officials are leaning towards. In this round they are only accepting the best 2. But they just want to see what it will be like for a year.
They found out what happened to a blaster, it was sabotaged. The blaster was missing a few gears, and those gears didn't make the blaster function and shoot. Officials are not sure who are the saboteurs, but they sent security to hunt down the saboteurs. But now isn't the time it's time to fight!
*Bang* And now they are off. Chilam is staying behind his fort which is actually a good idea. Waiting for them and strike at a time when they least expect it. While Bonnie and Felix are cornering Friar. Friar's looking concerned and does a duck and roll and uses his selected item which is a mace and throws 2 snowballs, but they all miss! Now that Friar is open Felix throws a snowball, using his special technique that breaks them into 100 hits Friar and he is eliminated. But right after he eliminates Friar he throws a snowball at Bonnie, but blocks it using her blaster! But she can't use it now due to it being hit. Bonnie is throwing snowballs and Felix are throwing some at the same rate! It looks like a little war here. But Chilam jumps from his fort and jumps in the middle of their little war and strikes down with his mace and causes a wave of snow! It causes both to lose... Wait Felix didn't? TBC

Lieutenant
Sep 10, 2009
Joshua: And we are back with the results from the earlier play from Chilam Bak. It's true that Bonnie got eliminated, but for Felix he was able to dodge the wave of snow. *Footage* As you can see at this closeup angled footage that Felix was able to jump over the wave. But it we look closer it nicked his foot, and that is a legal hit. But in this event we use milliseconds like other events. Bonnie only survived for only 1:47.67, while Felix survived for 1:47.70. So the semifinal winners are Felix Alcott and Chilam Bak of Azteca. Also from pool 2 is George Gordon, and Nicholas Jones. Tune in next time for the next event: Men's Alpine skiing. Here are the delegates for this event:
El Toro: Cool Ranch.
One-eyed Jack: Skull Island.
Kristoff Outerhoffer: Grizzlehiem.
Mattias Meyer: Grizzlehiem.
Adrien Theuax: Polaris

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Richard Ashthorn on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
Joshua: And we are back with the snowball fight event underway. We forgot to tell what this new event is about, so we are gonna tell you now:
Snowball fight is like the traditional snowball fight, but with a few modifications. The competitors have an option of doing the basic way by throwing snowballs with their hands, by a blaster which is a basic sparkthrower, but throws snowballs, or by the most complicating way using a wand/mace and uses a certain type of energy that can attract snow and releases it in snowball form. This event is also a men and women sport. Many fear that this event will change to just men and just women, and that many officials are leaning towards. In this round they are only accepting the best 2. But they just want to see what it will be like for a year.
They found out what happened to a blaster, it was sabotaged. The blaster was missing a few gears, and those gears didn't make the blaster function and shoot. Officials are not sure who are the saboteurs, but they sent security to hunt down the saboteurs. But now isn't the time it's time to fight!
*Bang* And now they are off. Chilam is staying behind his fort which is actually a good idea. Waiting for them and strike at a time when they least expect it. While Bonnie and Felix are cornering Friar. Friar's looking concerned and does a duck and roll and uses his selected item which is a mace and throws 2 snowballs, but they all miss! Now that Friar is open Felix throws a snowball, using his special technique that breaks them into 100 hits Friar and he is eliminated. But right after he eliminates Friar he throws a snowball at Bonnie, but blocks it using her blaster! But she can't use it now due to it being hit. Bonnie is throwing snowballs and Felix are throwing some at the same rate! It looks like a little war here. But Chilam jumps from his fort and jumps in the middle of their little war and strikes down with his mace and causes a wave of snow! It causes both to lose... Wait Felix didn't? TBC
I feel like the force will be banned in the next snowball fight.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2011