Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Trans-Dimensional War (Roleplay)

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
(OOC: This takes place a few months after the end of the Siege of Sivella, whenever that happens. So just imagine the siege has ended when making your post for this epic battle! As always, imagination is king here, so the sky is the limit! This happens in the animated dimension, so any cartoon character you want can be in this roleplay. Anything from Pokémon to My Little Pony and everything in between! So have fun, and battle like there is no tomorrow!)

Skyway: Unknown
Exact location: Fort Ticonderoga

CLANG CLANG CLANG! The sound of a hammer striking steel echo's through the fort. "There we go!" Slick Michael Radcliffe, AKA The Ranger, said. "Once again, another beautiful sword has been forged! The blade of this katana shall be the demise of many armada pawns!" said Michael triumphantly. After the siege of Sivella had ended, months before, Michael took it upon himself to create swords and give them to those who help end the siege. These katana's, wakazashi's, and tanto's were special: they had been crafted from the scrap of destroyed armada soldiers. "That should be all of them!" said Michael.

"CAPTAIN!!" screamed Gracie Conrad, a young dog engineer. She ran up and said, "We have received a distress signal from another dimension!'

"Wait, WHAT!" said Michael, who was utterly shocked. "Hurry, let's go to the Device!"

(Gracie had built the Device to intercept distress signals so we could help out if a signal for help was intercepted.)

The rest of Michael's crew had gathered to see what was wrong by that time. "Quick, turn it on and replay the message, Gracie." said Michael.

"Help! Help! Help! To anyone hearing this, we are under heavy attack from evil robots with weapons and lightning guns! Help! GAAAAH!" said a frantic voice. "Please give up now, puny human." At that point an Armada dragoon stepped into the picture, shot the camera and the transmission ended.

Michael was utterly stunned. "How the blazes did they get to another dimension!?" said Michael. Michael grabbed a radio, (that Gracie made) and shouted into it, "All pirates and mercenaries, backup is requested immediately! We need your help! After that, Michael said to his crew, "Suit up and grab your weapons my comrades, we leave for this dimension in 3 days. Anyone who comes with us will be greatly needed for this fight!" "I hope my comrades from the Siege come to help, this is gonna be intense!"

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Swashy, a brave swashbuckler enters the Fort Ticonderoga Area.
"Ratbeard, I have a bad feeling about this"

"Well, Captain, me and Bonnie could scout out the area.When we got that distress signal I wasn't quite sure what to expect."

"Okay, Ratbeard, you and Bonnie head east. Vinny , Sarah, Sally, head west. Me, El Toro and Zeena will head forward. Let's go find that guy who needs us! Yar!"

"Oh, Samocles, Old Scratch, have the rest of the crew guard the ship. Have someone take the nest. Let's do this!

To Be Continued

Swashy
Luv this Roleplay so far.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
(OOC: This takes place a few months after the end of the Siege of Sivella, whenever that happens. So just imagine the siege has ended when making your post for this epic battle! As always, imagination is king here, so the sky is the limit! This happens in the animated dimension, so any cartoon character you want can be in this roleplay. Anything from Pokémon to My Little Pony and everything in between! So have fun, and battle like there is no tomorrow!)

Skyway: Unknown
Exact location: Fort Ticonderoga

CLANG CLANG CLANG! The sound of a hammer striking steel echo's through the fort. "There we go!" Slick Michael Radcliffe, AKA The Ranger, said. "Once again, another beautiful sword has been forged! The blade of this katana shall be the demise of many armada pawns!" said Michael triumphantly. After the siege of Sivella had ended, months before, Michael took it upon himself to create swords and give them to those who help end the siege. These katana's, wakazashi's, and tanto's were special: they had been crafted from the scrap of destroyed armada soldiers. "That should be all of them!" said Michael.

"CAPTAIN!!" screamed Gracie Conrad, a young dog engineer. She ran up and said, "We have received a distress signal from another dimension!'

"Wait, WHAT!" said Michael, who was utterly shocked. "Hurry, let's go to the Device!"

(Gracie had built the Device to intercept distress signals so we could help out if a signal for help was intercepted.)

The rest of Michael's crew had gathered to see what was wrong by that time. "Quick, turn it on and replay the message, Gracie." said Michael.

"Help! Help! Help! To anyone hearing this, we are under heavy attack from evil robots with weapons and lightning guns! Help! GAAAAH!" said a frantic voice. "Please give up now, puny human." At that point an Armada dragoon stepped into the picture, shot the camera and the transmission ended.

Michael was utterly stunned. "How the blazes did they get to another dimension!?" said Michael. Michael grabbed a radio, (that Gracie made) and shouted into it, "All pirates and mercenaries, backup is requested immediately! We need your help! After that, Michael said to his crew, "Suit up and grab your weapons my comrades, we leave for this dimension in 3 days. Anyone who comes with us will be greatly needed for this fight!" "I hope my comrades from the Siege come to help, this is gonna be intense!"
What Michael didn't know was that an Atherton Industries brand clockwork pigeon was listening in on what was happening. Quentin knew of other dimensions in many different worlds, for he took on many a persona when he entered.

Quentin: So, somehow the clockworks caught on to other dimensions. How they managed to get their hands on that information is beyond me. Which dimension are they in Noah Atherton?

Noah: They're everywhere!!!!!

Griffin: Everywhere? That can only mean...

Quentin: Your right Griffin; a hostile takeover and total war package. The Armada has decided to take their rule even further, we have to stop them before they secure victory.

Valona: I just received an update on The Armada's wanted list.

Quentin: AND?!

Valona: You will find this pretty weird.

Valona showed Quentin the wanted posters. The people who were now on the Armada's wanted list are actually the heroes of the different dimensions.

Quentin: Kane is getting smarter, he knows these people will be a MAJOR threat to his plans.

Alexander: What should we do Quentin?

Quentin:We leave the same day Michael decides to leave, and we are bringing our navy.

Bernard: Hold on there Quentin, how do we know that the Armada is ACTUALLY taking these dimensions? What if they are trying to get us to leave the Spiral so they can attack Skull Island and start going after our family?

Quentin: Good point Bernard.

Bernard: Me, Griffin, Noah, and Alexander will go. You and Valona need to stay here and keep our family and friends safe. You can come anytime you like when you need to intervene and take charge. For now just take command of your army from here in Valencia.

Quentin: Alright Bernard, I'm trusting you to support our friends, allies, and comrades in this war.

Bernard: I won't let you down dear brother.

Griffin: You can count on us.

Noah: We shall do all we can to prevent the Armada from taking control.

Alexander: Thanks to DaFinchi's blueprints, we will have a fighting chance against massive groups of Armada soldiers.

Quentin: We haven't a moment to loose, go to Michael's fortress in disguise to lay low for a while until the moment is right. Then if the Armada is around, destroy every Armada soldier in sight.

Bernard, Griffin, Noah, and Alexander: YES SIR!!!!! -salutes-

They headed for Michael's fortress, ready to leave and take down the Armada. Pretty soon they will have unusual allies and enemies. But the enemies will be in for quite a shock when the Athertons join the fight.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 24, 2013 wrote:
Swashy, a brave swashbuckler enters the Fort Ticonderoga Area.
"Ratbeard, I have a bad feeling about this"

"Well, Captain, me and Bonnie could scout out the area.When we got that distress signal I wasn't quite sure what to expect."

"Okay, Ratbeard, you and Bonnie head east. Vinny , Sarah, Sally, head west. Me, El Toro and Zeena will head forward. Let's go find that guy who needs us! Yar!"

"Oh, Samocles, Old Scratch, have the rest of the crew guard the ship. Have someone take the nest. Let's do this!

To Be Continued

Swashy
Luv this Roleplay so far.
"Well, it seems someone has answered our distress call. said Michael. You have arrived just in time, we were getting ready to go."

Go? Go where? said Swashy.

"To the animated dimension. I received a distress call from there, and apparently they need a ton of help." said Michael. "You are the first to answer the call. However, I believe that only Atherton Industries could stand up to the army that the Armada has massed there." Michael added.

So, how long do we need to hold them off so Atherton can get there? said Swashy.

"Until he can receive my distress signal. But just in case, we will wait 1 more day and then we will attack." said Michael.

About 1 hour later, Michael stood at the top of his fort and said to himself, "We will truly need more help than just the strength of 2 pirate crews."

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
"Well, it seems someone has answered our distress call. said Michael. You have arrived just in time, we were getting ready to go."

Go? Go where? said Swashy.

"To the animated dimension. I received a distress call from there, and apparently they need a ton of help." said Michael. "You are the first to answer the call. However, I believe that only Atherton Industries could stand up to the army that the Armada has massed there." Michael added.

So, how long do we need to hold them off so Atherton can get there? said Swashy.

"Until he can receive my distress signal. But just in case, we will wait 1 more day and then we will attack." said Michael.

About 1 hour later, Michael stood at the top of his fort and said to himself, "We will truly need more help than just the strength of 2 pirate crews."
"Don't worry Michael, I have JUST the thing we need. Gracie, bring out THE machine."

"On it, Captain! I'll get the rest of the crew. we can't leave em!" says Gracie.

Just this moment, Bonnie, Ratbeard, Vinny, El Toro, Hawkules, Mustang Sally and Handsome Dan run out of the forest.

Bonnie: Captain. We heard the news. We're heading into an Alternate Dimension?

Swashy: Aye, Bonnie.

(Suddenly, a giant ship starts to tear through the land.)

Swashy: Behold, the machine!

The ship was the size of Cadiz, with 1,000,000 cannons on each side.

Onboard was Samocles, Old Scratch, Gaspard de Vole, Gracie(of course), Lt.Springer, Catbeard, Monkey King, Subodai, Ernesto the Monquistan Captain, Goronado, and about 100 Battle Angels.

Swashy: Is this crew big enough? Or do we need more soldiers?

Swashy's Crew: Yar!

SwashyPetty Officer

P.s.-Count how many times I said Swashy.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
"Don't worry Michael, I have JUST the thing we need. Gracie, bring out THE machine."

"On it, Captain! I'll get the rest of the crew. we can't leave em!" says Gracie.

Just this moment, Bonnie, Ratbeard, Vinny, El Toro, Hawkules, Mustang Sally and Handsome Dan run out of the forest.

Onboard was Samocles, Old Scratch, Gaspard de Vole, Gracie(of course), Lt.Springer, Catbeard, Monkey King, Subodai, Ernesto the Monquistan Captain, Goronado, and about 100 Battle Angels.

SwashyPetty Officer

"Whoa, I haven't seen a ship like that since Sivella!" said Michael. "GRACIE! Status report!"

"The portal is ready, captain!" said Gracie cheerfully.

"All pirates and their crews, suit up and be ready in 1 hour!" said Michael.

Michael slowly tied his katana and wakazashi to his belt. Then he grabbed his autocannon. "The time has come for the Trans-dimensional war to begin." said Michael. "I just hope Atherton got the message..."

Then the time came. "Everyone, through the portal!" yelled Michael. Everyone went through and when they came out on the other side, everything was burning. "Oh my gosh, there is absolute chaos everywhere." said Michael.

"This is unreal." said Swashy. Everyone just stood looking at the chaos the Armada was causing.

"Kane, your fight is with us. Now, you have gone too far this time." said Michael angrily.

"Look! There is a house over there! It's not on fire!" said Samocles.

"Hurry, we need to see if anyone needs help!" said Swashy.

When everyone got there, they saw a sight that was seared into their minds forever.

"Urgh..." A pony with a rainbow lightning bolt as her symbol had been hit repeatedly with armada weapons and was injured. There were other ponies as well and a few hedgehogs with shoes.

"Come on Rainbow Dash, wake up!" Said a purple pony. She was named Twilight Sparkle.

"Who are you guys?" said a blue hedgehog. He was named Sonic.

"We are here to help! We received your distress call in our dimension." said Michael.

"How can we be sure that you are here to help?" said Twilight.

"Destroy them!" An armada scouting unit with 10 battle angels had appeared.

"Well, you robotic fools did decide to come here. Bad idea." said Michael. Michael then flipped his autocannon to rapid fire. "NOW, DIE!" screamed Michael, and he let loose a deadly barrage of autocannon rounds and killed all the angels in an instant.

Rainbow Dash had woken up by that time and saw Michael kill all the angels. "Whoa..." said Rainbow Dash.

"I think that proves we are friendly. said Michael. "All troops that have medical experience, please attend to the wounded."

Meanwhile, Atherton Industries had secretly followed Michael and his troops and prepared to mobilize their army to initiate the greatest offensive war ever.... that would deliver the blow to forever weaken the Armada.

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012

SwashyPetty Officer

Suddenly an even bigger ship appeared out of the skies.

Quentin: The Machine is quite fascinating, but did you forget at the Siege of Sivella that The Dreadnaught is TWICE the size of Cadiz?

Valona: He probably did sweetheart, but I couldn't blame him, we have fought with amazing might at that siege.

Quentin: I know about many of the dimensions outside the Spiral. Once we set out, the Armada is in for a nasty surprise.

Quentin showed the inside of the ship, which revealed many weapons, but the most greatest weapon was DaFinchi's most powerful navy weapon; The Krakentron, a clockwork version of The Kraken itself, only its twice it's size.

Quentin: We are ready to fight.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
I'd like to add a new character, Iron Tom Raven. You'll like him.

In a mountain, Iron Tom Raven looked through a spyglass. What he saw was surprising.

"What? They plan to get to another dimension. He laughs. "How foolish. The only place he can get a portal is here or Atherton Industries. This is great, but we must make a first move. Vernan!"

A Dog Admiral dressed in black ran over. "Yes, sir?"

"We will make our move against Atherton Industries TODAY."

"What? I thought we were friends, not enemies"

" Vernan, they are rivals. What they do is we blow up their base. Then we build up more factories. Then we sell a teleporter. Then we get richer. Then we head into the next dimension and take it over. Almost foolproof. "

"Doesn't the bad guy always lose?"

"Not specifically. I have plans. Big plans. Before you know it, the world will be begging for mercy. "

Iron Tom Raven, aka The Raven, walks into a cave. Inside are half a million dog, tiger and robotic engineers, building a giant laser gun. Tom pulls out a gun and shoots a pigeon in the corner. He walks over and reprogams it, sets it's location to Atherton Industries HQ, and handed it a nuclear bomb.

"Fly far, my friend. Soon, we'll have millions of you."

Hahaha, we have a second antagonist.

SwashyPetty Officer

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Robert heard the dragoons exchanging information
Dragoon#1: The battle at Fort Ticonderoga goes badly for us
Dragoon#2: indeed we may be called into action, we will have to be extra carful around the prisoners during the battle, we can not afford to let them escape.
Dragoon#1: Indeed, but from the reports I was receiving we will not be going to the fight, we will be fleeing even further.

The sounds of the dragoons faded and Robert could no longer hear them.
Emmett is the message ready?
Yes captain, the armada are foolish to give us bottles paper ink and an open window.
They have no idea we are leaving a trail.
The message upon our arrival in this cell worry's me, Use it well, Phule.
That does worry me captain, but we must use this advantage.
I agree. Send the message.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I'd like to add a new character, Iron Tom Raven. You'll like him.

In a mountain, Iron Tom Raven looked through a spyglass. What he saw was surprising.

"What? They plan to get to another dimension. He laughs. "How foolish. The only place he can get a portal is here or Atherton Industries. This is great, but we must make a first move. Vernan!"

A Dog Admiral dressed in black ran over. "Yes, sir?"

"We will make our move against Atherton Industries TODAY."

"What? I thought we were friends, not enemies"

" Vernan, they are rivals. What they do is we blow up their base. Then we build up more factories. Then we sell a teleporter. Then we get richer. Then we head into the next dimension and take it over. Almost foolproof. "

"Doesn't the bad guy always lose?"

"Not specifically. I have plans. Big plans. Before you know it, the world will be begging for mercy. "

Iron Tom Raven, aka The Raven, walks into a cave. Inside are half a million dog, tiger and robotic engineers, building a giant laser gun. Tom pulls out a gun and shoots a pigeon in the corner. He walks over and reprogams it, sets it's location to Atherton Industries HQ, and handed it a nuclear bomb.

"Fly far, my friend. Soon, we'll have millions of you."

Hahaha, we have a second antagonist.

SwashyPetty Officer
Quentin knew Iron Tom was planning something after he shot his pigeon. What Tom didn't know is that Bernard is the one who controls the pigeons. Bernard guided the pigeon to an abandoned warehouse full of prototype inventions, Tom and his army was already following it.

Bernard: Quentin, Mr. Raven is approaching our trap.

Quentin: Excellent, and by the time he escapes, we will be LONG gone.

Bernard: What about his millions of OUR pigeons?

Quentin: Before that pigeon was shot at, it fired massive amounts of gamma rays. Gamma rays overload technology of all kinds, forcing them to explode. They won't recognize it until its too late. Before they explode though, since the best of his crew are alone in his secret lair, Griffin and his Clockthroats will capture them, and Tom will be alone to face us.

Bernard: Tom highly underestimates us. I mean, we are six grand master geniuses. When DaFinci's book was locked up when we closed it, it took us seconds to solve the DaFinci Code to unlock the Book of Grand Designs.

Quentin: What does tom take us for; Einsteins? We are much smarter than Albert Einstein EVER was.

Noah: Quentin, the trans-dimensional portal is almost ready.

Quentin: Marvelous, and IF Tom ever tries to follow, stop, or even try to kill us, his cause will be lost, and he will be our prisoner for 25 to life.

Meanwhile, Tom and his army arrived at the warehouse. Tom knew something was up.

Tom: What are you waiting for? CHARGE!

Tom stayed behind because he sensed a trap. Once everyone else was inside, the warehouse door slammed shut behind them. Then, the atomic pigeon exploded.

Tom: I knew it! But if they guided the pigeon here, where are they truly? I had better get back to my base.

When Iron Tom Raven arrived, everything was in shambles, his whole lair was blown up sky high. Vernan was crawling out of the smoke coughing from exhaustion.

Tom: What happened Vernan?

Vernan (muttering): It...was...Griffin.

Tom knew what he was in for then, the Athertons used his strategy against him, and he didn't see it coming.

Tom: What happened to the crew?

Vernan (muttering): Griffin's Clockthroats captured them, they were twice the size of Armada Dragoons.

Tom: The first chance I get, I will destroy the Atherton family, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Suddenly an even bigger ship appeared out of the skies.

Quentin: The Machine is quite fascinating, but did you forget at the Siege of Sivella that The Dreadnaught is TWICE the size of Cadiz?

Valona: He probably did sweetheart, but I couldn't blame him, we have fought with amazing might at that siege.

Quentin: I know about many of the dimensions outside the Spiral. Once we set out, the Armada is in for a nasty surprise.

Quentin showed the inside of the ship, which revealed many weapons, but the most greatest weapon was DaFinchi's most powerful navy weapon; The Krakentron, a clockwork version of The Kraken itself, only its twice it's size.

Quentin: We are ready to fight.
Suddenly, a greater ship appeared out of the skies. It was twice the size of the Dreadnaught, however, it had no cannons.

There was a giant laser gun on the top of the ship. The captain was holding a vial of red liquid.

"Vernan, keep Atherton busy! Fire the laser!"

"Yessir!" the dog said back.

Suddenly, a huge bullet of life energy fired at Atherton. Quentin and Valona both ducked, and the bolt ramned into the side of Fort Ticonderoga, destroying the portal.

The Captain then dropped the vial on the floor. Flames emerged from the deck into the shape of a giant, real, phoenix.

"Today is the day we sweep the world! My Phoenix, ATTACK!"

The great Phoenix swooped down and grabbed Valona with the only part of his body that was not flaming; it's talons. The Captain then swept her weapons, chucked them of the ship, and had Vernan secure her in the brig.

Quentin: Attack!

Quentin turns his ship towards his cannons, however, the cannonballs bounced off the boat without leaving a dent.

Quentin: What? Who sent y...y...ou?

Captain: My name is Kalevier Kalimba, undcer the command of Iron Tom Raven, the world's greatest genius, easily overthrowing Albert Einstein, and the owner of all the pieces of the El Dorado Map.

Quentin: What?

Kalevier: I demand you to surrender at once. And if you don't, then prepare to face de...wha?

(his phone was ringing)

Kavelier(on phone): Hello? Captain? New Plans? Gotcha.(hangs up.)

Kavelier: Listen. We'll spare you today. But next time I lay eyes on you...you will pay. To Fort Ticoderoga! To the new dimension! (docks at fort Ticonderoga.)

Swashy

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Swashy0716 on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
Suddenly, a greater ship appeared out of the skies. It was twice the size of the Dreadnaught, however, it had no cannons.

There was a giant laser gun on the top of the ship. The captain was holding a vial of red liquid.

"Vernan, keep Atherton busy! Fire the laser!"

"Yessir!" the dog said back.

Suddenly, a huge bullet of life energy fired at Atherton. Quentin and Valona both ducked, and the bolt ramned into the side of Fort Ticonderoga, destroying the portal.

The Captain then dropped the vial on the floor. Flames emerged from the deck into the shape of a giant, real, phoenix.

"Today is the day we sweep the world! My Phoenix, ATTACK!"

The great Phoenix swooped down and grabbed Valona with the only part of his body that was not flaming; it's talons. The Captain then swept her weapons, chucked them of the ship, and had Vernan secure her in the brig.

Quentin: Attack!

Quentin turns his ship towards his cannons, however, the cannonballs bounced off the boat without leaving a dent.

Quentin: What? Who sent y...y...ou?

Captain: My name is Kalevier Kalimba, undcer the command of Iron Tom Raven, the world's greatest genius, easily overthrowing Albert Einstein, and the owner of all the pieces of the El Dorado Map.

Quentin: What?

Kalevier: I demand you to surrender at once. And if you don't, then prepare to face de...wha?

(his phone was ringing)

Kavelier(on phone): Hello? Captain? New Plans? Gotcha.(hangs up.)

Kavelier: Listen. We'll spare you today. But next time I lay eyes on you...you will pay. To Fort Ticoderoga! To the new dimension! (docks at fort Ticonderoga.)

Swashy
Quentin had to do the unthinkable to stop The Raven; unleashing Krakentron.

Quentin: Valona!

Valona: Yes darling?

Quentin: Unleash Krakentron!!!!!

Valona pulled a lever nearby, suddenly, the whole Skyway filled with green fog like that of Valencia. The Raven was getting worried, while his phoenix was scared stiff. Suddenly an astronomically large tentacle appeared from the fog and knocked the phoenix from existence. The Krakentron was the size of the planet Jupiter, it was enough to make The Raven have a messy accident.

The Raven: VERNAN, TURN THE SHIP AROUND, HURRY!!!!!

Vernan: WAY AHEAD OF THAT ORDER CAPTAIN!!!!!!

But they were too late, the massive beast grabbed a hold of the ship and lifted up to the sky and quickly pulled it straight downward. The Raven and Vernan abandoned ship before it was lost to Krakentron's gullet.

Quentin: Give up Mr. Raven, the villain NEVER wins.

Quentin pulled out a whistle, and when he blew it, a new storm gate opened wide.

Valona: You can't follow us now.

Instantly, The Dreadnought was sucked into the gate, leaving no trace behind. Quentin caught up to the fight, everyone was surprised to see The Dreadnought appear out of nowhere.

Sonic: Michael, what is that?

Michael: The Dreadnought, Quentin's flagship. But why is he late?

Quentin: SEND IN THE TANKS!!!!!!

Tanks teleported out of The Dreadnought, the Armada soldiers quickly froze and started to head for the hills while the cannons began firing. Quentin and his fiance looked different in other dimensions along with Quentin's brothers. Quentin was wearing a modern/steam-punk attire, with a long-coat, dress shoes while his hairstyle was entirely pulled back like a steam-punk version of Dracula. Griffin was dressed like a modern/steam-punk general, classic knight armor but with more American army details. Noah has his cloths in the same color, but he looked like a modern day scientist only he was wearing goggles and his hair covered his right eye. Bernard looked more like an old reporter, with a fedora and everything, only he kept his colors of red and black. Alexander was dressed like a comedian, polka-dots, stripes, and many clashing colors. Valona looked like more of a assistant with a skirt that goes to her knees, a bun hairstyle, a women styled tux, long stockings, and high heels, however she is wearing glasses. The Atherton elites kept their steam-punk appearances, but they don't have their masks. The Atherton brothers were quite handsome and Valona looked exceedingly beautiful. They had different weapons in their modern forms as well. Quentin is kind of worried of how he is going to explain WHY he was late, a ship bigger than The Dreadnought, and a tyrannical pirate with a Phoenix pet. That will be one crazy explanation.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
"Whoa, I haven't seen a ship like that since Sivella!" said Michael. "GRACIE! Status report!"

Michael slowly tied his katana and wakazashi to his belt. Then he grabbed his autocannon. "The time has come for the Trans-dimensional war to begin." said Michael. "I just hope Atherton got the message..."

Then the time came. "Everyone, through the portal!" yelled Michael. Everyone went through and when they came out on the other side, everything was burning. "Oh my gosh, there is absolute chaos everywhere." said Michael.

"This is unreal." said Swashy. Everyone just stood looking at the chaos the Armada was causing.

"Kane, your fight is with us. Now, you have gone too far this time." said Michael angrily.

When everyone got there, they saw a sight that was seared into their minds forever.

"Urgh..." A pony with a rainbow lightning bolt as her symbol had been hit repeatedly with armada weapons and was injured. There were other ponies as well and a few hedgehogs with shoes.

"Come on Rainbow Dash, wake up!" Said a purple pony. She was named Twilight Sparkle.

"We are here to help! We received your distress call in our dimension." said Michael.

"Well, you robotic fools did decide to come here. Bad idea." said Michael. Michael then flipped his autocannon to rapid fire. "NOW, DIE!" screamed Michael, and he let loose a deadly barrage of autocannon rounds and killed all the angels in an instant.

Rainbow Dash had woken up by that time and saw Michael kill all the angels. "Whoa..." said Rainbow Dash.

"I think that proves we are friendly. said Michael. "All troops that have medical experience, please attend to the wounded."

Meanwhile, Atherton Industries had secretly followed Michael and his troops and prepared to mobilize their army to initiate the greatest offensive war ever.... that would deliver the blow to forever weaken the Armada.
Swashy heard a ring on his radio that he had made. Or his ingenius friend made him, anyway.

"Captain, I saw an explosion back at Fort Ticonderoga!"

"Ok, Gracie, I've answered your call. be right their."

He said to Michael, "Sorry, dude, but i've got to go. Bye! Nice working with ya!"

Then he ran through the portal.

~(To my other character)

Iron Tom Raven had returned to his base.

"He thinks HE'S the maniacal smarty-pants? Who was the one who invented the Marco Pollo Map Translator, huh?
"AND the Cowpernicus Riddle? I think he overestimates himself. Even though the plan seemed to went wrong, they're in my trap. And they will pay.
I've set up an amazing ship to destroy them, while Kamina, the captain of the Silver Bullet, the ship that was chasing Quentin and Valona, the 2 lovebirds, to distract them."

Then he smirks.

"I have another idea. This time, not to foil the Athertons, but to foil the Armada! We delete the clockworks, then we deal with the Athertons."

Then he presses the subtram caller and heads to the deepest part of the base.

Swashy

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:

Michael knelt at his sniping position as he watched all the other animated characters get to safety at his makeshift base. "Well, at least they are safe." said Michael. "Come on Bonnie, let's scout ahead and see what we can do here."

"Aye." said Bonnie

About an hour later, Michael and Bonnie stopped to rest for a few minutes. "Captain! Look!" said Bonnie.

Michael looked through his scope to where Bonnie was pointing. "No....way..." said Michael. Kane was examining the chaos that he had caused. "Th-That's Kane!" said Michael. Michael immediately loaded his autocannon and took aim. "You are mine now, you scumbag robot!" "Bonnie, try to take out his guards as soon as I snipe Kane! Said Michael. Michael picked up his radio and called Swashy. "Swashy, come in! I have a visual on Kane and I am taking the shot!" said Micahel. Bonnie and Michael took aim... BAM BAM! Kane took a autocannon round straight through the head and the guards all fell with shots through the head as well from Bonnie's sniper rifle. "OH YEAH!" screamed Michael happily. Michael picked up his radio and said, "Quentin, if you are hearing this, Kane is dead! I repeat, Kane is dead!" "Quick, Bonnie! We need to retreat to base as fast as possible!"

"Then let's get moving!" said Bonnie happily.

When they got back and told everyone, there was much rejoicing. Then, Michael got a call on the radio he would never forget. "Your portal has been destroyed by a pirate army! You won't be able to get back until we fix it! said Quentin."

"Swashy, our portal has been destroyed. We....We can't go back."

As Swashy stood there in disbelief, Samocles ran up and said, "A massive Armada army is coming this way, and they are being led by Queen and Rooke!"

"Oh no...we can't combat them with a force this small." said Michael

"Oh, yes you can! said Twilight, Because we are helping you. All of us."

Michael saw a sight that almost made him cry. All of the animated characters got up and grabbed weapons and the ponies, well, having hooves they powered up their horns and wings. "We are ready!" said Twilight.

"Very well." said Michael. When everyone went outside they saw the Armada marching toward them. "Come Armada fools, come to your deaths! For honor, for glory, for victory, CHARGE!!!" screamed Michael, and everyone on both sides charged into what would be the most legendary battle of all time...The Battle of Shredded Steel.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Swashy was watching over the hassled skies of Skull Island, watching a winged clockwork scout out the area. Suddenly a clockwork pointed the gun at my head. "Surrender, human." A pull a kinfe out of my trench coat and stab him in the knee. The clockwork collapsed. Swashy pulled out a longer blade with his other hand.

20 Dragoons and an elite officer walked up. "Surrender, human. We have captured all of your crew."

"Not I an I, nor dog, nor eagles." said a voice. I turn around and see Old Scratch, Gracie, Zeena, and Samocles.

"Old Scratch, there's a ship down at the boat down by the shore under the cliff. Escape. I have a plan. I only hope it works." I say.

"Aye aye, Captain." Then he and the crew jump off the ledge.

"Ok, clockwork. I surrender." I say. "I only hope Atherton knows this. I hope this plan will work."

Swashy

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
If you read my posts, you do remember that I had left the animated dimension, right?

But continuing the post with Iron Tom Raven...

The Battle of Shredded Steel was going terrible for the rebels, as both sides were falling at a rapid pace.

Suddenly...

"Vernan, get the Grand Immobilizer ready!"

"Yessir! On the doublesir!"

Michael looked at Swashy.

"This is unreal." said Swashy.

"Well at least we can get home now!" said Michael.

Kavalier (you should know him) slid down a giant wooden pole, as well as Valona, a Dog Engineer, a Tiger Auxillary, and a big machine. Kavalier hit the glowing red button. A beam of Aurora shot into the Armada Army.

Kavalier: We fight for victory. Charge!

Valona:(mumbling) I will never forgive you...

(More clashes of steel)

Trainer: Go! Pikachu, I choose you! Use thunderbolt!

(A jet of electricity shoots through the air.)

Suddenly, another portal appears.

Swashy: Holy Yum-Juicers! It's Merle Ambrose!

Merle Ambrose fires a card into the air and it turns into a giant mech. The mech runs over the Armada troops.

Another portal opens. Quentin and Tom walk in side-by-side.

Quentin: No more rivalry?

Tom: Hmm.

An army of Clockthroats and MettaliGunners walk into the dimension.

A giant robotic Kraken walks in.

(Valona and Quentin hug)

Swashy

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 28, 2013 wrote:
Michael knelt at his sniping position as he watched all the other animated characters get to safety at his makeshift base. "Well, at least they are safe." said Michael. "Come on Bonnie, let's scout ahead and see what we can do here."

"Aye." said Bonnie

About an hour later, Michael and Bonnie stopped to rest for a few minutes. "Captain! Look!" said Bonnie.

Michael looked through his scope to where Bonnie was pointing. "No....way..." said Michael. Kane was examining the chaos that he had caused. "Th-That's Kane!" said Michael. Michael immediately loaded his autocannon and took aim. "You are mine now, you scumbag robot!" "Bonnie, try to take out his guards as soon as I snipe Kane! Said Michael. Michael picked up his radio and called Swashy. "Swashy, come in! I have a visual on Kane and I am taking the shot!" said Micahel. Bonnie and Michael took aim... BAM BAM! Kane took a autocannon round straight through the head and the guards all fell with shots through the head as well from Bonnie's sniper rifle. "OH YEAH!" screamed Michael happily. Michael picked up his radio and said, "Quentin, if you are hearing this, Kane is dead! I repeat, Kane is dead!" "Quick, Bonnie! We need to retreat to base as fast as possible!"

"Then let's get moving!" said Bonnie happily.

When they got back and told everyone, there was much rejoicing. Then, Michael got a call on the radio he would never forget. "Your portal has been destroyed by a pirate army! You won't be able to get back until we fix it! said Quentin."

"Swashy, our portal has been destroyed. We....We can't go back."

As Swashy stood there in disbelief, Samocles ran up and said, "A massive Armada army is coming this way, and they are being led by Queen and Rooke!"

"Oh no...we can't combat them with a force this small." said Michael

"Oh, yes you can! said Twilight, Because we are helping you. All of us."

Michael saw a sight that almost made him cry. All of the animated characters got up and grabbed weapons and the ponies, well, having hooves they powered up their horns and wings. "We are ready!" said Twilight.

"Very well." said Michael. When everyone went outside they saw the Armada marching toward them. "Come Armada fools, come to your deaths! For honor, for glory, for victory, CHARGE!!!" screamed Michael, and everyone on both sides charged into what would be the most legendary battle of all time...The Battle of Shredded Steel.
Quentin saw what had happened to Kane, but he knew something was up. Kane isn't that easy to defeat, he could easily block that cannon shot to his head. Then it donned on him, the Kane they had killed was a fake. Quentin decided to join in the fray along with his fiance; Valona. Quentin started slashing away at clockworks left and right with two great-swords. Valona took out a comb from her purse and when she pressed the button on the handle, the comb extended into a sword. Valona came up with a line of beauty products for women that not only kept them beautiful but safe from criminals, she calls it the Fox Glove line.

Quentin: Michael!

Michael: What is it?

Quentin: The Kane that you killed was a fake. Do you find it suspicious that he was easy to kill? After all, he is stronger, smarter, and faster than any living being.

Michael: True.

A battle angel knocks Valona's comb sword out of her hand during Quentin and Michael's conversation.

Battle Angel: You are out of luck you royal pain.

Valona: Wait, just one last request before I die, I wish to fix my lipstick, I don't want to die ugly.

Battle Angel: What makes you think I will let you have that request?

Valona: All the best villains grant last requests.

Battle Angel: Oh really? OK.

Valona took out her lipstick when she uncapped it she pointed it at the battle angel, when she uncapped the stick, a taser came out and electrocuted the battle angel. She was having a major spasm fit after that.

Valona: Lipstick taser!!!!

Valona asked Lucia Wilder to sign a contract to mass produce the lipstick taser for the Fox Glove beauty line. Good thing the ATV (Anti-Villain League) agreed with it as well. Right after the battle angel's spasms, Quentin and Michael finished their conversation.

Quentin: Now do you get it?

Michael: Yes, your right, Kane wouldn't be dumb enough to watch the fight where it takes place, he would watch it from afar.

Quentin: Which means he is back at Cadiz.

Soon after the fight, some of the pirates and heroes were injured and wounded.

Clockwork Nurse: I'm afraid Spiral medicine won't work on these wounds, we would need modern medicine.

Quentin: I know where to find that stuff, there are at least five pharmacies in downtown. But we have to hurry, if the Armada catches wind of that medicine, they will try to take that stuff so our friends won't heal.

Valona: We have no time to loose, and while we are out, we are going to look for reinforcements.

Sonic: You're going to need some backup if you're going downtown.

Manic: Sonic Underground, ready to fight by your side. By the way, I'm Sonic's brother; Manic.

Sonia: I'm Sonia, Sonic's sister. Are we going or what?

Quentin: A pleasure to meet you, now lets head out.

Quentin had an all terrain train ready for emergencies only. Quentin and Valona headed on board with their comrades and went full steam ahead for downtown. Hopefully the Armada hasn't beaten them to the location.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Quentin saw what had happened to Kane, but he knew something was up. Kane isn't that easy to defeat, he could easily block that cannon shot to his head. Then it donned on him, the Kane they had killed was a fake. Quentin decided to join in the fray along with his fiance; Valona. Quentin started slashing away at clockworks left and right with two great-swords. Valona took out a comb from her purse and when she pressed the button on the handle, the comb extended into a sword. Valona came up with a line of beauty products for women that not only kept them beautiful but safe from criminals, she calls it the Fox Glove line.

Quentin: Michael!

Michael: What is it?

Quentin: The Kane that you killed was a fake. Do you find it suspicious that he was easy to kill? After all, he is stronger, smarter, and faster than any living being.

Michael: True.

A battle angel knocks Valona's comb sword out of her hand during Quentin and Michael's conversation.

Battle Angel: You are out of luck you royal pain.

Valona: Wait, just one last request before I die, I wish to fix my lipstick, I don't want to die ugly.

Battle Angel: What makes you think I will let you have that request?

Valona: All the best villains grant last requests.

Battle Angel: Oh really? OK.

Valona took out her lipstick when she uncapped it she pointed it at the battle angel, when she uncapped the stick, a taser came out and electrocuted the battle angel. She was having a major spasm fit after that.

Valona: Lipstick taser!!!!

Valona asked Lucia Wilder to sign a contract to mass produce the lipstick taser for the Fox Glove beauty line. Good thing the ATV (Anti-Villain League) agreed with it as well. Right after the battle angel's spasms, Quentin and Michael finished their conversation.

Quentin: Now do you get it?

Michael: Yes, your right, Kane wouldn't be dumb enough to watch the fight where it takes place, he would watch it from afar.

Quentin: Which means he is back at Cadiz.

Soon after the fight, some of the pirates and heroes were injured and wounded.

Clockwork Nurse: I'm afraid Spiral medicine won't work on these wounds, we would need modern medicine.

Quentin: I know where to find that stuff, there are at least five pharmacies in downtown. But we have to hurry, if the Armada catches wind of that medicine, they will try to take that stuff so our friends won't heal.

Valona: We have no time to loose, and while we are out, we are going to look for reinforcements.

Sonic: You're going to need some backup if you're going downtown.

Manic: Sonic Underground, ready to fight by your side. By the way, I'm Sonic's brother; Manic.

Sonia: I'm Sonia, Sonic's sister. Are we going or what?

Quentin: A pleasure to meet you, now lets head out.

Quentin had an all terrain train ready for emergencies only. Quentin and Valona headed on board with their comrades and went full steam ahead for downtown. Hopefully the Armada hasn't beaten them to the location.
When the pirates and heroes got into downtown, it was utterly destroyed. "My word, everything is burning." said Michael. "This reminds me of a war that happened 70 years ago in my dimension, but I will not tell that story."

"There, that is where we can find some medicine." said Quentin.

After everyone got off, the Clockthroats started loading the medicine.

"Keep your heads on a swivel everyone, the Armada could be anywhere." said Michael.

"Well, well, well, what have we here? came an ominous voice.

When everyone turned around, Bishop and a massive Armada army were standing there, along with a fleet of newly designed Armada battle cruisers.

"Well, it seems you guys got some new weapons, too bad we will need to destroy them. See, this is why you guys can't have nice things, because we will just blow them up." said Michael.

Everyone with Quentin and Michael immediately pulled out their weapons and powered up their wings and horns.

"But this time, I am not alone." said Bishop. Along side Bishop, a massive spike-shelled turtle appeared.

"Bowser..." said Michael with a look of hatred on his face.

"Hehehe.... after these guys showed up, my fellow villains and I decided to ally with them." said Bowser with a evil look on his face. Beside him, villains from all sorts of cartoons Michael had seen back in his dimension came to stand beside Bowser and Bishop. "Now the Armada is unstoppable you fools, HAHAHAHA!" laughed Bishop.

All the pirates and heroes stood un-quivering even at the sight of all the villains.

"We can take 'em." said Twilight and Rainbow Dash together.

"I am afraid you won't be destroying us anytime soon, Bishop. Gracie and I have been working on something that will truly end the Armada, once and for all! DEPLOY PROJECT PHONEIX!" said Michael.

Out of the sky, 6 figures appeared. Then they hit the ground causing it to shake violently. When the dust cleared, the figures were massive. Bishop, the villains, and the army with them, quivered and shook. "These, you Armada fools, are called, "Battlemechs"." Say hello to the Locust, Shadow Hawk, Griffin, Wolverine, Thunderbolt, and The Battlemaster!" said Michael triumphantly. Each mech was armed to the teeth with autocannons, missiles, and Particle Pulse Cannons.

"PREPARE TO DIE! Come my comrades, let us destroy our enemies! For honor, for glory, for victory, and for the animated dimension, CHARGE!"

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
When the pirates and heroes got into downtown, it was utterly destroyed. "My word, everything is burning." said Michael. "This reminds me of a war that happened 70 years ago in my dimension, but I will not tell that story."

"There, that is where we can find some medicine." said Quentin.

After everyone got off, the Clockthroats started loading the medicine.

"Keep your heads on a swivel everyone, the Armada could be anywhere." said Michael.

"Well, well, well, what have we here? came an ominous voice.

When everyone turned around, Bishop and a massive Armada army were standing there, along with a fleet of newly designed Armada battle cruisers.

"Well, it seems you guys got some new weapons, too bad we will need to destroy them. See, this is why you guys can't have nice things, because we will just blow them up." said Michael.

Everyone with Quentin and Michael immediately pulled out their weapons and powered up their wings and horns.

"But this time, I am not alone." said Bishop. Along side Bishop, a massive spike-shelled turtle appeared.

"Bowser..." said Michael with a look of hatred on his face.

"Hehehe.... after these guys showed up, my fellow villains and I decided to ally with them." said Bowser with a evil look on his face. Beside him, villains from all sorts of cartoons Michael had seen back in his dimension came to stand beside Bowser and Bishop. "Now the Armada is unstoppable you fools, HAHAHAHA!" laughed Bishop.

All the pirates and heroes stood un-quivering even at the sight of all the villains.

"We can take 'em." said Twilight and Rainbow Dash together.

"I am afraid you won't be destroying us anytime soon, Bishop. Gracie and I have been working on something that will truly end the Armada, once and for all! DEPLOY PROJECT PHONEIX!" said Michael.

Out of the sky, 6 figures appeared. Then they hit the ground causing it to shake violently. When the dust cleared, the figures were massive. Bishop, the villains, and the army with them, quivered and shook. "These, you Armada fools, are called, "Battlemechs"." Say hello to the Locust, Shadow Hawk, Griffin, Wolverine, Thunderbolt, and The Battlemaster!" said Michael triumphantly. Each mech was armed to the teeth with autocannons, missiles, and Particle Pulse Cannons.

"PREPARE TO DIE! Come my comrades, let us destroy our enemies! For honor, for glory, for victory, and for the animated dimension, CHARGE!"
The battle went on for quite a while, Quentin and Valona got bored of it after an hour.

Quentin: Yawn -kills Armada Marine- this is starting to get boring.

Valona: Shall we finish this with our signature move?

Quentin: You mean the Waltz of Steel?

Valona: You read my mind.

Valona and Quentin's Waltz of Steel is a dangerous move to their enemies. They got into waltz position, which kind of confused Bishop and the others for a moment.

Bishop: Uh, what are you two up to?

Then that's when all disaster breaks loose. Weapons started breaking here and there, armor was pierced, cries of joy and pain were heard, Armada soldiers started dropping like flies. The last thing Valona and Quentin did in their waltz was a graceful bow to finish their attack. They left nothing but broken villains in their wake.

Bowser: Ow, and I thought Mario's attacks were painful, but those two did enough damage to crack my shell.

Bishop stood up in pain.

Bishop: Gee, YOU THINK?!

Quentin: You have got to stop underestimating the Athertons Bishop. Isn't that right Valona my sweetheart?

Valona: Of coarse Quentin my darling .

Bowser: OK, seriously, I'm going to...

Bowser was interrupted when a plumber dress in red jumped on is head, followed by a plumber dressed in green.

Mario: Mama mia, what happened here?

Sonic: Why don't you ask the lovebirds of death over there?

Luigi: Those two defeated Bowser and this, uh, who's the bird beaked creep?

Manic: Some mad scientist called Bishop.

Mario: Its OK your highness, you can come out now.

A girl dressed in pink came out of an abandoned store.

Peach: Oh thank goodness, it is so nice to see some good people in these troubled times. I am princess Peach, and these two are Mario and Luigi.

Valona: It is great to see you three.

Bowser woke up and saw Valona and peach. He took a good look at Valona, and thought she was prettier than Peach. He tried to kidnap Valona, but before he could lay a hand on her, she pulled out her lipstick taser. Bowser started to have a crazy spasm. Peach was laughing her lungs to death.

Peach: That was the funniest thing I have seen all day. Do you mind if I could have something like that?

Valona: I have plenty of them, here you go. Its on the house.

Quentin: Come on, lets get going to the next pharmacy. The Clockthroats are done here.

Everybody got on the ATT (All Terrain Train) and headed for the next pharmacy. Mario and Luigi were excited to see Sonic again. They may be rivals, but they're also great friends. They were on a full steam ahead path to the next pharmacy, everyone prepared themselves for what ever comes their way.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
The battle went on for quite a while, Quentin and Valona got bored of it after an hour.

Valona and Quentin's Waltz of Steel is a dangerous move to their enemies. They got into waltz position, which kind of confused Bishop and the others for a moment.

Then that's when all disaster breaks loose. Weapons started breaking here and there, armor was pierced, cries of joy and pain were heard, Armada soldiers started dropping like flies. The last thing Valona and Quentin did in their waltz was a graceful bow to finish their attack. They left nothing but broken villains in their wake.

Bowser: Ow, and I thought Mario's attacks were painful, but those two did enough damage to crack my shell.

Bishop stood up in pain.

Quentin: You have got to stop underestimating the Athertons Bishop. Isn't that right Valona my sweetheart?

Bowser was interrupted when a plumber dress in red jumped on is head, followed by a plumber dressed in green.

Peach: Oh thank goodness, it is so nice to see some good people in these troubled times. I am princess Peach, and these two are Mario and Luigi.

Bowser woke up and saw Valona and peach. He took a good look at Valona, and thought she was prettier than Peach. He tried to kidnap Valona, but before he could lay a hand on her, she pulled out her lipstick taser. Bowser started to have a crazy spasm. Peach was laughing her lungs to death.

Peach: That was the funniest thing I have seen all day. Do you mind if I could have something like that?

Quentin: Come on, lets get going to the next pharmacy. The Clockthroats are done here.

Everybody got on the ATT (All Terrain Train) and headed for the next pharmacy. Mario and Luigi were excited to see Sonic again. They may be rivals, but they're also great friends. They were on a full steam ahead path to the next pharmacy, everyone prepared themselves for what ever comes their way.
It was night time and everyone was sleeping, except Michael. Michael was reflecting on how he came to be in the Pirate world. His adventures started a year ago when he was the leader of a brigade that struck fear into everyone's hearts. Michael's name at that time was Starslayer. He had someone he loved named Starshine, Michael's second-in-command. When the brigade was formed, the animated world was in trouble. Michael had led a massive assault to free the animated characters in the city that the characters were being kept prisoner. After discovering that the Armada was the one causing all the pain once the characters were freed, he waged a war that has yet to be matched in the animated dimension. During the last battle, Michael was captured and that is where his pirate story began.

"Michael, are you alright?" Twilight Sparkle and Sonic both said at the same time. "We wondered who was awake and we decided to come out and see if everything was alright."

"I was thinking, my comrades. Thinking about the time that your dimension first came under siege." said Michael with a sorrowful look on his face.

"Yeah, I knew you looked familiar. Your nickname is Starslayer, isn't it?" said Twilight.

"Yep, Lieutenant General Michael "Starslayer" Radcliffe." said Michael. "Now I am a pirate captain."

"Hey, what's going on out here?" Quentin and Valona had woken up by that time. "You alright Michael?" said Quentin.

"I haven't been able to sleep, I was thinking about the First Trans-Dimensional war." said Michael

"Wait, there was another war like this one!?" said Valona.

"Yeah, before I was a pirate I was the leader of the most feared brigade in the animated dimension. My rank was 3-star general and my nickname was Starslayer. The brigade was made up of my friends. When these guys showed up *motions at Twilight and Sonic* I was at a convention with my friends. That night, at the football stadium, the Armada had teleported in and prepared to execute them in front of all of us. At the sight of that, my friends and I jumped in an battled it out to the end. When we came to this dimension, we and the massive army with us were tasked to fully destroy the Armada. During the final battle of the war, I was captured and then Boochbeard and Gandry rescued me. Now here we are, about a year later"

"Wow...." said everyone listening.

"We all better get to bed, the next medicine raid is tomorrow. Sleep well my comrades." said Michael. Michael was up the rest of the night, thinking about how he had been doing a writing project a few months before the first war, with a storyline just like this.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:

Bishop stood up in pain.

"All right, we have reached the next pharmacy!" said Quentin.

"Keep you heads on a swivel, my comrades! Our enemies could be anywhere." said Michael. Michael had The Battlemaster launch its surveillance drone into the air.

"No targets found, grid is clear." came The Battlemaster's voice.

"Good. Alright guys, lets grab the goods here and move on!" said Michael. As the heroes and pirates loaded the much-needed medicine, Michael stumbled across a game-changing cache of vials filled with glowing liquid. "Hey, Quentin! Take a look at these!" said Michael.

"What are those?" said Quentin, with a confused look on his face.

"I found these when I accidentally bumped up against that wall there, and it broke open. I found a box in there and these vials were inside. The vials are marked for.... GENETIC RESEARCH!!?" said Michael astounded.

"What?!" said Quentin.

"Looking at what the box is marked with, you think about something and, when you drink the liquid, you will transform into what you were thinking about."

All the others had gathered around us by that time and they all said, "Wow...."

"How long would we stay transformed?" asked Sonia.

"The....the effects are permanent. However, no one is to use these unless we are in REAL trouble. said Michael. From my count, at the number on boxes there are and how many vials are inside, each one of us could take one."

"We better get these back to the ATT, to be safe. A find like this would make the Aramda truly unstoppable if they used it." said Quentin.

"And that is just what we intend to do, use it!" Everyone turned around to see Rooke and the massive army of villains with him. "All of you will now surrender and hand over the vials." said Rooke in his usual stern voice.

"I am terribly sorry Rookie-boy, we can't let you have these. said Michael, mockingly. Since it looks like Bishop didn't tell you what to expect, you will meet your end, HERE! Phoenix Squadron, DESTROY THEM!" At that point the 6 battlemechs appeared and Rooke was too scared to move.

"Oh,no...not those things again!" screamed Bowser.

"Prepare to be annihilated." said The Battlemaster.

"Come my comrades, we must protect the medicine and those vials, TO BATTLE!" screamed Michael.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
It was night time and everyone was sleeping, except Michael. Michael was reflecting on how he came to be in the Pirate world. His adventures started a year ago when he was the leader of a brigade that struck fear into everyone's hearts. Michael's name at that time was Starslayer. He had someone he loved named Starshine, Michael's second-in-command. When the brigade was formed, the animated world was in trouble. Michael had led a massive assault to free the animated characters in the city that the characters were being kept prisoner. After discovering that the Armada was the one causing all the pain once the characters were freed, he waged a war that has yet to be matched in the animated dimension. During the last battle, Michael was captured and that is where his pirate story began.

"Michael, are you alright?" Twilight Sparkle and Sonic both said at the same time. "We wondered who was awake and we decided to come out and see if everything was alright."

"I was thinking, my comrades. Thinking about the time that your dimension first came under siege." said Michael with a sorrowful look on his face.

"Yeah, I knew you looked familiar. Your nickname is Starslayer, isn't it?" said Twilight.

"Yep, Lieutenant General Michael "Starslayer" Radcliffe." said Michael. "Now I am a pirate captain."

"Hey, what's going on out here?" Quentin and Valona had woken up by that time. "You alright Michael?" said Quentin.

"I haven't been able to sleep, I was thinking about the First Trans-Dimensional war." said Michael

"Wait, there was another war like this one!?" said Valona.

"Yeah, before I was a pirate I was the leader of the most feared brigade in the animated dimension. My rank was 3-star general and my nickname was Starslayer. The brigade was made up of my friends. When these guys showed up *motions at Twilight and Sonic* I was at a convention with my friends. That night, at the football stadium, the Armada had teleported in and prepared to execute them in front of all of us. At the sight of that, my friends and I jumped in an battled it out to the end. When we came to this dimension, we and the massive army with us were tasked to fully destroy the Armada. During the final battle of the war, I was captured and then Boochbeard and Gandry rescued me. Now here we are, about a year later"

"Wow...." said everyone listening.

"We all better get to bed, the next medicine raid is tomorrow. Sleep well my comrades." said Michael. Michael was up the rest of the night, thinking about how he had been doing a writing project a few months before the first war, with a storyline just like this.
The next morning, they arrived at the next pharmacy, and when they got there, a bunch of kids with a bunch of monsters fighting were a whole squadron of Armada Battle Angels. Not only that, but two adults were fighting musketeers and marines, Valona recognized one of them.

Valona: LUCIA?!

Lucia Wilder: -kicks Armada marine- VALONA?!

Gru: Wait, Lucia, darling, you know that girl?

Quentin remembered Gru from when he tried to take his freeze ray for a friend's birthday present.

Quentin: GRU?!

Gru: QUENTIN?!

Sonic: HEY, are we going to help those kids or what?

Quentin: Your right lets go.

Battle Angel: Ha, you can't stop us, we are Kane's elite soldiers, no one shall stand against our clockwork commander!

Valona: Think again you harpies!!!

Battle Angel: Who dares...

The Battle Angel was interrupted when Valona threw a knife straight to the throat. The Battle Angel was choking till she couldn't fly anymore.

Valona: I dare.

Michael: Are you kids alright?

Ty: we are doing just fine, by the way, I'm Ty.

Matt: I'm Matt.

T.K.: I'm T.K., Matt's younger brother

Kari: I'm Kari, Ty's sister, it's great to meet you.

Battle Angel Leader: ENOUGH, I shall...

Quentin: You shall what, dare I ask?

The leader took one good look at Quentin, and only one word came to her mind.

Battle Angel Leader: RETREAT!!!!!!!

Just like that, the Battle Angels flew out of sight.

Ty: OK you guys, they're gone, you can rest now.

Agumon: Finally, those guys didn't give us a break.

Gatomon: They're female Agumon

Gabumon: Doesn't matter, they've given up Gatomon, we can rest now.

Patemon: You do realize they are robots, right? They never give up.

Gatomon: Don't ruin the moment of victory Patemon.

Sonic: What are those things?

Ty: They're called Digimon. They are very loyal, strong, and always here to help.

Sonic: Cool.

Quentin: Lets just get the medicine.

When they got inside, they saw a raccoon and a pirate looking for something.

Michael: Hey, what are you looking for?

The pirate and raccoon stopped.

Jack Sparrow: What's it to ye?

Quentin: Jack?

Jack Sparrow: Commander Quentin?

Quentin: I can assure you it's Admiral Quentin now. Everyone, this is the famous captain Jack Sparrow.

Jack: We have known each other ever since Quentin here got me out o' a debt with the Jolly Roger, The New Dutchman, and the New head of The East India Trading Company.

The Raccoon decided to chime in.

Sly: I'm Sly, Sly Cooper.

Quentin: Hey, I have heard of your family, your family steals from other villains.

Sly: True, and I hear your family are quite the masterminds in pirating against your rivals, enemies, and competition.

Quentin: Guilty has charged.

Jack: We are looking for medicine to heal our fallen comrades.

Quentin: Same as us.

Sly: Looks like we're on the same page.

Quentin snapped his fingers and in no time at all, his Battle Archangels loaded up the medicine.

Valona: ALL ABOARD FOR THE NEXT PHARMACY!!!

Everyone got on board. The whole train was like a party while we were on our way to get more medicine

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
The next morning, they arrived at the next pharmacy, and when they got there, a bunch of kids with a bunch of monsters fighting were a whole squadron of Armada Battle Angels. Not only that, but two adults were fighting musketeers and marines, Valona recognized one of them.

Valona: LUCIA?!

Lucia Wilder: -kicks Armada marine- VALONA?!

Gru: Wait, Lucia, darling, you know that girl?

Quentin remembered Gru from when he tried to take his freeze ray for a friend's birthday present.

Quentin: GRU?!

Gru: QUENTIN?!

Sonic: HEY, are we going to help those kids or what?

Quentin: Your right lets go.

Battle Angel: Ha, you can't stop us, we are Kane's elite soldiers, no one shall stand against our clockwork commander!

Valona: Think again you harpies!!!

Battle Angel: Who dares...

The Battle Angel was interrupted when Valona threw a knife straight to the throat. The Battle Angel was choking till she couldn't fly anymore.

Valona: I dare.

Michael: Are you kids alright?

Ty: we are doing just fine, by the way, I'm Ty.

Matt: I'm Matt.

T.K.: I'm T.K., Matt's younger brother

Kari: I'm Kari, Ty's sister, it's great to meet you.

Battle Angel Leader: ENOUGH, I shall...

Quentin: You shall what, dare I ask?

The leader took one good look at Quentin, and only one word came to her mind.

Battle Angel Leader: RETREAT!!!!!!!

Just like that, the Battle Angels flew out of sight.

Ty: OK you guys, they're gone, you can rest now.

Agumon: Finally, those guys didn't give us a break.

Gatomon: They're female Agumon

Gabumon: Doesn't matter, they've given up Gatomon, we can rest now.

Patemon: You do realize they are robots, right? They never give up.

Gatomon: Don't ruin the moment of victory Patemon.

Sonic: What are those things?

Ty: They're called Digimon. They are very loyal, strong, and always here to help.

Sonic: Cool.

Quentin: Lets just get the medicine.

When they got inside, they saw a raccoon and a pirate looking for something.

Michael: Hey, what are you looking for?

The pirate and raccoon stopped.

Jack Sparrow: What's it to ye?

Quentin: Jack?

Jack Sparrow: Commander Quentin?

Quentin: I can assure you it's Admiral Quentin now. Everyone, this is the famous captain Jack Sparrow.

Jack: We have known each other ever since Quentin here got me out o' a debt with the Jolly Roger, The New Dutchman, and the New head of The East India Trading Company.

The Raccoon decided to chime in.

Sly: I'm Sly, Sly Cooper.

Quentin: Hey, I have heard of your family, your family steals from other villains.

Sly: True, and I hear your family are quite the masterminds in pirating against your rivals, enemies, and competition.

Quentin: Guilty has charged.

Jack: We are looking for medicine to heal our fallen comrades.

Quentin: Same as us.

Sly: Looks like we're on the same page.

Quentin snapped his fingers and in no time at all, his Battle Archangels loaded up the medicine.

Valona: ALL ABOARD FOR THE NEXT PHARMACY!!!

Everyone got on board. The whole train was like a party while we were on our way to get more medicine
As the heroes and pirates rode at high speed on the ATT, Michael was holding and looking closer at the glowing vials that they recovered. "Wow, these things really do glow." said Michael.

"Hey, what are those?" said Ty.

These, my comrade, are vials we picked up that are used for genetic mutation. If you think of something, and then drink the contents of the vial, you will be transformed permanently into what you were thinking about."

"Wow..." sad Ty, utterly amazed.

"We are here!" said Quentin. The train stopped and everyone hopped out. "This is the last pharmacy."

"Battlemaster, launch surveillance drone." said Michael. The Battlemaster launched the drone, and the result came back. "Two unidentified targets, they are large." said The Battlemaster.

"Let me at them!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Can't we just stay here?" said Fluttershy worried about the danger.

"Comrades, we need that medicine, so let's get in there." The ponies had now turned into their human forms and Michael gave them guns. "Well, at least you guys can now use weapons." said Michael.

Michael, Quentin, and Valona led the way. "Keep your heads on a swivel, and if you see anything out of the ordinary, gun it down." said Michael.

When they got to the pharmacy, they found the last of the medicine that was needed. As the last of the medicine was loaded, the ground started to shake.

"Wh-What's coming!?" said Fluttershy.

"Stay down!" said Michael. "Oh my gosh.....those are battlemechs, a Thor and a Madcat if I am not mistaken." Each one was armed with missiles, lasers, and autocannons. The pilots were Deacon and Bishop.

"How do you like my new inventions?" said Bishop.

"Bishop, you can still be beaten." said Michael as he walked toward The Battlemaster. "Quentin, hop in the Thunderbolt, it's time to pilot these behemoths." Both Michael and Quentin hopped in their mechs, and turned them to manual pilot mode. "Reactor online, sensors online, weapons online, all systems nominal." came the mechs voices.

"Now we have you, prepare to be slain!" said Michael. Michael unleashed a barrage of 6 lasers, striking Bishop's Thor in the cockpit and blowing it up. Quentin unleashed a storm of missiles destroying the Madcat in a explosion. "More targets approaching." said The Battlemaster. "Valona, get in the Shadow Hawk. Twilight, get into the Wolverine. Griffin, you pilot the Griffin. Sonic, get in the Locust" said Michael. Each mech powered up and the six heroes prepared to face off against an army of enemy mechs. "Come, my comrades, TO BATTLE!"

And the mech battle began....

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
warriorscreed on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
As the heroes and pirates rode at high speed on the ATT, Michael was holding and looking closer at the glowing vials that they recovered. "Wow, these things really do glow." said Michael.

"Hey, what are those?" said Ty.

These, my comrade, are vials we picked up that are used for genetic mutation. If you think of something, and then drink the contents of the vial, you will be transformed permanently into what you were thinking about."

"Wow..." sad Ty, utterly amazed.

"We are here!" said Quentin. The train stopped and everyone hopped out. "This is the last pharmacy."

"Battlemaster, launch surveillance drone." said Michael. The Battlemaster launched the drone, and the result came back. "Two unidentified targets, they are large." said The Battlemaster.

"Let me at them!" said Rainbow Dash.

"Can't we just stay here?" said Fluttershy worried about the danger.

"Comrades, we need that medicine, so let's get in there." The ponies had now turned into their human forms and Michael gave them guns. "Well, at least you guys can now use weapons." said Michael.

Michael, Quentin, and Valona led the way. "Keep your heads on a swivel, and if you see anything out of the ordinary, gun it down." said Michael.

When they got to the pharmacy, they found the last of the medicine that was needed. As the last of the medicine was loaded, the ground started to shake.

"Wh-What's coming!?" said Fluttershy.

"Stay down!" said Michael. "Oh my gosh.....those are battlemechs, a Thor and a Madcat if I am not mistaken." Each one was armed with missiles, lasers, and autocannons. The pilots were Deacon and Bishop.

"How do you like my new inventions?" said Bishop.

"Bishop, you can still be beaten." said Michael as he walked toward The Battlemaster. "Quentin, hop in the Thunderbolt, it's time to pilot these behemoths." Both Michael and Quentin hopped in their mechs, and turned them to manual pilot mode. "Reactor online, sensors online, weapons online, all systems nominal." came the mechs voices.

"Now we have you, prepare to be slain!" said Michael. Michael unleashed a barrage of 6 lasers, striking Bishop's Thor in the cockpit and blowing it up. Quentin unleashed a storm of missiles destroying the Madcat in a explosion. "More targets approaching." said The Battlemaster. "Valona, get in the Shadow Hawk. Twilight, get into the Wolverine. Griffin, you pilot the Griffin. Sonic, get in the Locust" said Michael. Each mech powered up and the six heroes prepared to face off against an army of enemy mechs. "Come, my comrades, TO BATTLE!"

And the mech battle began....
The mech battle was going splendidly since the heroes were winning. What they didn't expect was that the Armada has invented new soldiers, this time it took a turn for destruction. Colossal soldiers approached the mechs and knocked them out of the way. Everyone was in shock.

Gru: What on Earth are those?!

Bishop came from behind one of them.

Bishop: Say hello to my most diabolical soldiers yet; Armada Frankensteins!!!!!

Mario: MAMA MIA!!!!

However, Griffin Atherton had a thing for mad science, but he calls it Frankenology after Dr. Frankenstein himself.

Griffin: I know Frankenstein monsters better than you ever did Bishop, your stitching is pathetic. Stick to clockwork mechanisms from now on.

Griffin charged in and started chopping away at the Frankensteins, Bishop was outraged to be outsmarted once again.

Bishop: NO NO NO NO NO, IT'S NOT FAIR THAT YOU ARE SMARTER THAN ME!!!! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE THE SMARTEST, ME ME ME!!!! I'M THE SECOND ULTIMATE EVIL GENIUS, I'M SUPPOSED TO WIN THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bishop started to throw an extremely childish temper tantrum. Stomping, crying oil from his mask, pounding his fists against the ground, no one cared.

Manic: Sheesh, the dude needs to lighten up.

Quentin: Indeed, when will Bishop learn he is outmatched one way or another?

Michael: With an ego like his? He will never admit that he isn't all that smart.

Sly: Who cares, lets get back to the Dreadnought.

Deacon: I don't think so you scum.

Deacon was holding someone hostage; Sly's girlfriend Inspector Carmelita Fox. Deacon was holding his Sparklock pistol to her head.

Sly: Let her go!

Deacon: Then give me the genetic mutation serum at the abandoned hospital on the other side of town if you ever want to see her alive again.

A monster truck came by with Harley Quinn driving it.

Harley: Hop on in Mr. D!!!!

Deacon: We shall meet again, ta ta.

They drove off at high speed, leaving everyone else in the dust.

Sly: We have to save Carmelita!!!

Matt: But how, we can't give that mechanical menace the mutation serum.

Quentin: Nor can we EVER trade with him. Deacon is the Armada spymaster, they are a shady bunch to trade with. He's baiting us into a trap.

Ty: Then there is no hope in saving Carmelita?

Sly's mind froze at that thought and fell backwards, with Jack Sparrow trying to wake him up.

Valona: There is hope in saving her. If we can't attack or defend, go with the in between.

Sonia: And that would be what, exactly?

Quentin: Espionage, sabotage, gimmicks, tricks, traps, etc.

Peach: Why do I get the sinking feeling that this is going to be messy?

Quentin: We have no time to loose, get in the ATT!!!

Everyone got in the ATT, leaving behind Bishop sniveling to himself in feeble position.

Bishop -sniveling-: Griffin cheated, Griffin cheated, Griffin cheated .