Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm still here guys. :P

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
I actually haven't left the game like I said I was going to, even though I knew I wouldn't be able to do anything in the game alone. I have found an amazing friend who always put aside his quests to help me with mine. I am now lvl 26 (I was about lvl 15 when I first met him) and just received Shadowdance last night. So anyway, I haven't left and I really don't plan on leaving anytime soon. And to think all of this changed just by asking a random player to help me with a few quests.

~Bloody Wolf Freeman~

Administrator
Glad you found a friend to experience the game with and glad you're having fun!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 4, 2012 wrote:
Glad you found a friend to experience the game with and glad you're having fun!
I know this is off topic but I was really freaking out about my quests. I am in Cool Ranch and my friend said I really should do some side quests to get stronger so I did. After finishing all the Skull Island quests I moved back to Cool Ranch to do all the high level side quests. I did one and it was something about silver bullets. I had to head to boot hill and do something. The quest gave me a weapon so thats why I wanted to do it so badly. But after I finished the side quest, it seemed to actually cross over into the main story trail. And this was all before I finished the white buffaloon quest which I knew was a main story quest. I was worried it may have messed up the order of my quests and could have affected my quests in a weird way but everything is good now.

Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
If you dont mid Achilles I could use some help. Im usually on the realm captain blood and im in cool ranch im lvl 23 ill be in bison buriel ground

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
This is really good

If you want some help sometime, just ask me, we could meet up in the game. I'd love to help you

My name in the game is Justin Davis, so if you see me, feel free to add me