Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Paying membership without agreeing or do something

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 30, 2011
For everyone reading this, i wanted to say that i dont know how it happened, but i'm paying unwanted and needed pirate101 membership for no reason at all.
I went to my PayPal account to see how much money i have left, and there was written in my summary of things that i have bought, that i payed one month membership for pirate101 when i havent done anything like that, and i dont know how it happened! I'm desperate to fix this problem since i never agreed or done something to buy that membership. That's why i need help to know how i can fix this, and get my money back .
The payment status is preapproved so i think there is still chance to get a refund?
Hopefully someone can answer my question and calm me down because i'm really nervious of what happens .

Administrator
Please see the following from our FAQ:

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/faq/#billing9

Memberships are automatically renewed at the end of each purchased term. In order to cancel charges you will need to change your Membership to "End Membership" before the term ends. In order to make the change please do the following:

1. Go to www.pirate101.com
2. Login with your username & Password
3. Go to "My Accounts"
4. Login with your Master Password
5. Click Manage
6. Click the account you would like to end the Membership for
7. Click "Change Membership" on the right
8. Click "End"
9. You will be prompted with a confirmation. Press 'OK' if you want to proceed.

This will stop billing for the next term and revert your account back to a trial basis. To see when your account will be set back to trial go to My Accounts and you will see the Membership end date next to your username.

*** If there is NOT an "End Membership" button, this means the account is either already on Free Trial status or you have already ended the Membership for the account.***

Please note, as per the Terms of Service Agreement:

REFUND POLICY Pirate101 Memberships are non-refundable unless there are technical issues that prevent initial access to the game and cannot be resolved by customer service. All purchases for in-game items are non-refundable.

Refunds will not be given to players who have been banned from the game for any reason, including violating the terms and conditions of use.

If you have any further questions about canceling your account, please contact Captain Ahab through Contact Us located on the Help & Support page.

Email: support@pirate101.com
Web: https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*