Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Time Warp

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 07, 2019
How does time warp work? my pet has it and spawned and did nothing for 3 turns

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
The description on the Power card indicates that it gives Allies attack and movement speed. Members of your team would receive bonus ranks of Burst Fire and Relentless, and twice their normal amount of movement across the battleboard.

You may not have noticed anything if these epic talents failed to trigger during the battle, but you should have noticed being able to move farther, I would think.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
My pet has Time Warp too. So far as I know, It's used very rarely in most scenarios.

Community Leader
It triggers randomly. In a PvE scenario, it triggers fairly rarely, since it's a "low priority" move (moving and attacking are normally prioritized more highly). In a Ranked PvP scenario, a round 1 or round 2 pet spawn is essentially guaranteed to trigger Time Warp, since the pet is only able to use that, as it's immobilized. This is why Time Warp is such a popular talent.

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP