Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

More Links Are Now Allowed On The Forums!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jun 10, 2013
A big thank you to our new community manager Bat Masterson for expanding the links that could be posted on the forums. I appreciate you allowing the Google Plus fan page link and my Twitch channel link to be posted on the forums.

My question is what links are now allowed and what links are not allowed.

I am guessing Kingsisle Entertainment is reviewing the links before they are allowed to be posted. If so, what links have now been added to the safe list?

Bat Masterson, if you could answer this I would appreciate it.

Administrator
RRRRZZZZ419 on Sep 27, 2018 wrote:
A big thank you to our new community manager Bat Masterson for expanding the links that could be posted on the forums. I appreciate you allowing the Google Plus fan page link and my Twitch channel link to be posted on the forums.

My question is what links are now allowed and what links are not allowed.

I am guessing Kingsisle Entertainment is reviewing the links before they are allowed to be posted. If so, what links have now been added to the safe list?

Bat Masterson, if you could answer this I would appreciate it.
Sure! We're continuing to review these on a case-by-case basis at the moment. If links are found to be disruptive in the future, they will be removed as well.