Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Level 70 Privateer Companion Roll-out

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2014
Currently, I am a level 70 Privateer and quite unsure of what my set companion roll-out should be for *Player vs. Enemy*. Right now I use Egg Shen and usually throw out two other companions that are good such as El Toro and The Marchioness. I'm considering purchasing Temujin and then use El Toro as an easy damage output and then have my companion ordered: Egg Shen --> El Toro --> Temujin. Any suggestions on who I should use?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
BO0OMZ on Aug 2, 2018 wrote:
Currently, I am a level 70 Privateer and quite unsure of what my set companion roll-out should be for *Player vs. Enemy*. Right now I use Egg Shen and usually throw out two other companions that are good such as El Toro and The Marchioness. I'm considering purchasing Temujin and then use El Toro as an easy damage output and then have my companion ordered: Egg Shen --> El Toro --> Temujin. Any suggestions on who I should use?
At Level 70, a Privateer can pretty much play any of their companions and support them to succeed in battle. Go First Mate for a while and see who else might be fun to work with.

Don't you get bored, seeing the same faces all the time?

Bosun
Dec 28, 2012
Privateer is a fun one because you get a lot of flexibility with what companions to use. There is no real "meta". I would recommend using Bonnie, as she has saved me many times. Old Scratch is also nice to have for the spell power buff. Contessa is nice because of the damage. Surprisingly, I've found Monkey King to be pretty good if you can get the right epics. Basically everything works, you just gotta experiment.