Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smuggler's Arena Sale

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Thank you, KI, for having this sale! I would like everyone to know that if you've been thinking about buying this gauntlet, now is the time!
This housing gauntlet has 2 modes; Practice & Challenge.
With Practice mode you and your questing buddies can use this as a way to test new strategies, with the bonus that your defeated companions won't be put on Bed Rest!
Challenge mode awards you scrip according to how far you were able to progress in the gauntlet. The scrip awards are given at the end of the session. You can get as much as 400 - 500 scrip if you and your team manage to complete it. ( Of course, defeated companions will be on Bed Rest if you choose this mode. )
If you're tired of hunting ships, don't compete in Ranked PvP or your Smuggler's Cove Wishing Well refuses to give you a lot of scrip; this is THE way to get a large amount in one go.
The Gauntlet adjusts to the highest level pirate in the team, so thinking a lower level will give you an easier time won't work.
This gauntlet IS trade-able between pirates of one account.
I have one of these, and I heartily recommend this item.