Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rogue's Gallery - What is Ju Hao's Story?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
There is a companion that every pirate can recruit through a side quest in MooShu, the reformed Inoshishi Bandit called Ju Hao. The many players who skip side quests may never have even heard of him. All of the other similar side quest companions, Rooster Cogburn, Shiruku Neko and Zeena have had their back story explained, and have been championed in these forums as being favorites or hated as being useless.

Ju Hao is the only such side quest universal-class companion who has yet to be featured in a Rogue's Gallery. I don't recall any threads discussing whether or not people find him a useful crew member or not.

I, for one, am curious about this unlikely Companion and where he began his journey toward redemption and how other Inoshishi bandits came to know his name and speak of him.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Willowydream on Jan 25, 2018 wrote:
There is a companion that every pirate can recruit through a side quest in MooShu, the reformed Inoshishi Bandit called Ju Hao. The many players who skip side quests may never have even heard of him. All of the other similar side quest companions, Rooster Cogburn, Shiruku Neko and Zeena have had their back story explained, and have been championed in these forums as being favorites or hated as being useless.

Ju Hao is the only such side quest universal-class companion who has yet to be featured in a Rogue's Gallery. I don't recall any threads discussing whether or not people find him a useful crew member or not.

I, for one, am curious about this unlikely Companion and where he began his journey toward redemption and how other Inoshishi bandits came to know his name and speak of him.

Yes, what caused him to repent his ways; was it a conversation with a holy monk he tried to rob?
For those who want to recruit this good companion ( and he is useful, imo better than Monkey King ) , go to the Sacred Mountain in Subata Skyway and look for a temple tucked away at the right side of the Temple with a Dragon. The NPC who gives the quest is Yagi Sonada.